Perhaps a "lesson" from the FBI ???

from what is being reported on the news,

:th_believecrap:

FNN-Fake-News-Network-900.jpg

A retort from yet another senile sheep
(Please stick to the main topic of the thread, moron)

upload_2018-2-9_6-46-16.png

Alas.....the objective of my O/P was completely lost on this thread......

Bottom line: mess with the FBI and there could be some repercussions since their job is to investigate........how do you think that folks put up with Hoover's proclivities when he was in charge of the bureau?

Someone has control issues.

This is STRICTLY my humble opinion.......

Yesterday, In a thread about John Kelly, I predicted that the guy cannot last as chief of staff because of his little cover up of Rob Porter........I still think that Kelly will resign, and perhaps soon after even Hope Hicks.

But placing that aside, I was wondering how the Daily Mail (the newspaper that exposed the penchant for domestic violence by Porter...against TWO former wives and a Third live-in girlfriend) managed to come across both the information and the accompanying proof.

If you're wondering about this also, the possibility is our FBI who DID conduct a background investigation on Porter and denied this abuser full clearance.

Now, if I'm correct, the FBI was doing its duty in making us all aware of this major flaw in our security system in the oval office (although the timing may be a bit suspicious)....OR.....the FBI is ALSO making us all aware that deriding and blasting an institution whose one of its main functions is to investigate people's background, may incur consequences.....

Can you think of any recent attacks on the FBI and who led those attacks???

Trump see's a woman as less than, with boobs ... I seems that domestic abuse is finally taking the front seat after so many years of darkness..

At one point in history Domestic Abuse was not even considered a crime, same with Rape Within Marriage was not considered a crime, pretty shocking to think these things were just ignored, as I say regardless of political persuasion there are some things that are completely indefensible and anyone who thinks that beating up their spouse and/or partner those POS should be treated as Social Pariahs, I know some would say that person could have been provoked or whatever but provocation is not an excuse, an adult is supposed to be able to know right from wrong and also be able to control themselves in situations.
But if the allegations were never adjudicated and if the person does a GREAT job, should he still be a "pariah?" That's what the Trumpsters are saying.

Alas.....the objective of my O/P was completely lost on this thread......

Bottom line: mess with the FBI and there could be some repercussions since their job is to investigate........how do you think that folks put up with Hoover's proclivities when he was in charge of the bureau?
Interesting theory. It was a jealous exgirlfriend that stirred this pot, though--you think they paid her or something?

Interesting theory. It was a jealous exgirlfriend that stirred this pot, though--you think they paid her or something?

No, I don't think money was exchanged....but the FBI may have somehow leaked this story....helping to bring down both Kelly and Hicks.....and a bloody nose to Pence.

Take on the FBI with derision.....and expect some interesting "leaks" to surface.

Forum List

Back