Perhaps an inappropriate question, but I'm asking it anyway.

I've always been content as to whether they shave their pubic hairs or not. If they haven't shaved, you've got some flossing material.

I prefer unshaven. But if they shave, please let them do it often.

Why do so many women, even 40 & 50 year olds, shave their pubic hair? Is looking like a prepubescent teen that appealing?
Most are terrified of aging and appearing young is something they are obsessed with. A better question might whatup with these cameltoe yoga pants weirdos. No I don't want to see your clit impression through your skin tight pants.

My smokin' hot 52 year old Puerto Rican girlfriend shaves because she feels it's more comfortable for her.

And I am not about to argue with her...

A long time ago my buddies and I drove to Key West for spring break. This young girl kept hanging around us, on the beach. We knew she was jail bait and mostly ignored her. However she had massive amounts of blond hair sticking out the sides of her bikini. I told her she needed to trim that beaver.

My smokin' hot 52 year old Puerto Rican girlfriend shaves because she feels it's more comfortable for her.

And I am not about to argue with her...

I am not one to shame or question someone's personal choices. I am just curious.

I am not one to shame or question someone's personal choices. I am just curious.

Hey, she shaved me once. Man, that was weird.

She can be a bit of a freak sometimes, and I kinda' dig that. And, honestly, if she wanted to shave me again, I would do it. If it makes her happy, fuck it. Why not? It's not like anyone else is gonna' see it...

Hey, she shaved me once. Man, that was weird.

She can be a bit of a freak sometimes, and I kinda' dig that. And, honestly, if she wanted to shave me again, I would do it. If it makes her happy, fuck it. Why not? It's not like anyone else is gonna' see it...

I shaved many, many years ago. Never again. Itched like hell!!

A long time ago my buddies and I drove to Key West for spring break. This young girl kept hanging around us, on the beach. We knew she was jail bait and mostly ignored her. However she had massive amounts of blond hair sticking out the sides of her bikini. I told her she needed to trim that beaver.

You were lucky, Key West is San Francisco east.

Forum List

Back