Perhaps an inappropriate question, but I'm asking it anyway.

If that bitch wants me to go down on her she better shave it. I don't need to be picking hairs out of my mouth and shit.

They like their women BIG.
And in bags..

1640955186002.png

Speculating what they got going on under there is half the fun.
I had this group of three women come up to me and my wife at a shopping mall in Dhahran, and one of them, had big beautiful eyes wanted to kiss my new baby daughter. I saw nothing wrong with that so i let her hold the baby and pull her veil down. I was shocked at what was behind that veil.

1640955453416.png

I had this group of three women come up to me and my wife at a shopping mall in Dhahran, and one of them, had big beautiful eyes wanted to kiss my new baby daughter. I saw nothing wrong with that so i let her hold the baby and pull her veil down. I was shocked at what was behind that veil.

View attachment 581797
Is that what they mean when they say "she was a bit long in the tooth."

I've been single for 10 years now and can say most women do some landscaping.....
I was in a bar some years ago and stepped out for a smoke. A young female patron stepped out at the same time and she showed me a tattoo that was below her bikini line that she was quite proud of. It said simply, "All you can eat" I looked her over, said "nice meeting you" and RAN.

Why do so many women, even 40 & 50 year olds, shave their pubic hair? Is looking like a prepubescent teen that appealing?
Nothing to do with looks.

It's cleaner. You feel different. Men have nothing to do with that decision.

Forum List

Back