Perhaps if the haters of the white race would have just stayed home and let whites celebrate

[QUOTE="Penelope, post: 17921856, member:

The Democrat party is not a communist party.[/QUOTE]. The CPUSA didn't run a communist for president when Obama ran for the office.

And just think...if cops don't show up when something inexcusable is going on....no violence is bound to happen either.

If the Western Allies had stayed at home and let the NAZIS do their thing to Jews and Russian....none of those deaths in battles would have happened either.
If youre advocating race war, don't whine when your side dies in a race war.
My side is America, in all it's diversity, with all it's many cultures. Your side is hate and stupidity. You worship violence and bigotry. To hell with you and all like you.

WOW wouldja look at all the WHITE "haters of the white race"! :thup:

170812-unite-the-right-rally-113p-rs_b7cee658a77271b027a95a05de0d2f84.nbcnews-fp-360-360.jpg
My grandfather told me about a time when negroes treated white people with the respect that they deserve. Now, it's all about " look at my under drawers, "BITCH" just because I can't spell the Presidents name doesn't mean I'm ebonic's and shiiiit!
"treated white people with the respect that they deserve"....and what respect would that be?

Gee I'm white and I do not feel insecure. I do believe it was time to do away with that nasty history of the confederacy.
and why is what YOU believe more important than how THEY feel?
I don't give a diddly fuck about how they feel. They march and do violence, they should be in jail. If they want a statue of Lee, then erect it in their own community, if they can convince enough people to do that.

...none of this would have happened, but no they had to bring in the racist violence and disrupt yet another peaceful white supremacist rally.
Yeah that's why you inbred cretons showed up with shields and weapons and executed ISIS-style terrorism.

Burn in hell
You'd be crazy to not bring something to protect yourself from the violent racist ISIS-style terroristic liberals.
Dear little cocksuck nazi, you showed us what kind of person you are and your kind are in Charlottesville. You murdered, and incited a riot. And got your asses kicked, and now you are sniveling like the little pussies you are. The nation condemns you. The world condemns you. You are less than nothing, you are the ideological fecal material of the human race.

Gee I'm white and I do not feel insecure. I do believe it was time to do away with that nasty history of the confederacy.
and why is what YOU believe more important than how THEY feel?
I don't give a diddly fuck about how they feel. They march and do violence, they should be in jail. If they want a statue of Lee, then erect it in their own community, if they can convince enough people to do that.
Yes...I don't know why the leaders of these Alt-Right groups aren't pooling their money to buy said statues and put them in front of their "He-Man Women Haters Club" houses..........

170812-unite-the-right-rally-113p-rs_b7cee658a77271b027a95a05de0d2f84.nbcnews-fp-360-360.jpg
My grandfather told me about a time when negroes treated white people with the respect that they deserve. Now, it's all about " look at my under drawers, "BITCH" just because I can't spell the Presidents name doesn't mean I'm ebonic's and shiiiit!
Ain't nobody gonna say 'yes, Massa' to your pathetic ass. You are just a cowardly asshole wishing to go back to a time when certain people had unearned privileges.

Thank you. While I don't agree with the Nazis, I am a "white nationalist" (just like the Founders & Lincoln), and I have noticed, at least THEY aren't afraid to show their faces.
Dude, I am moving closer to White Nationalism and Race Realism with ever fucking demonstration the media blames on knee jerk White Supremacists.

And the Google tolerance of lefties black listing their own employees and other liberals keeping quiet about it, all that has just torn down any trust I have of liberals any more.

Fuck them.

You know that there were people chanting Nazi slogans, and wearing shirts with quotes from Hitler in that demonstration. And just what does the BLM have to do with Charlottesville?

Ain't nobody gonna say 'yes, Massa' to your pathetic ass. You are just a cowardly asshole wishing to go back to a time when certain people had unearned privileges.
We have people with unearned privileges now! There's "Negro Month" there's also "get into college for being black" and there's "I could kill 50 crackers and MSNBC wouldn't say a word".

You know that there were people chanting Nazi slogans, and wearing shirts with quotes from Hitler in that demonstration. And just what does the BLM have to do with Charlottesville?
They were there rioting.

Last edited:

"treated white people with the respect that they deserve"....and what respect would that be?
How many types of respect do you know of? As a consewrvative, I can only think of one.

...none of this would have happened, but no they had to bring in the racist violence and disrupt yet another peaceful white supremacist rally.
Yeah that's why you inbred cretons showed up with shields and weapons and executed ISIS-style terrorism.

Burn in hell
Black Fag is the result of inbreeding in da hood

There is a common idea in the black community that it is in bad form to air our dirty laundry in public and it is precisely this idea that has protected generation after generation of incestuous fathers stepfathers, brothers and uncles. Statistics from the Justice Department show that anywhere from 7% to 30% of all American women have experienced inappropriate sexual attention from a male family member. In the African American community the numbers of similar, but the acts tend to be more brutal and callous.

In 1985, Stephen Spielberg's film of Alice Walker's "The Color Purple" was nominated for 11 Academy Awards and yet it didn't win a single one after the NAACP protested the depiction of black men in the film, with the key point being the incestuous relationship that focused on Cele. The NAACP protest cost some deserving actors and actresses a chance for fame and glory, but that is only the material side of the loss. The biggest loss comes from the dirty dregs the NAACP tried to sweep under the carpet and that is incest does happen in the African American community. Not only does incest happen; it happens far too often.

Certainly, black men have been picked on, beat up and dissected but when an act is wrong being black as ten past midnight does not make it right and will never make it right. In their myopic approach to protecting the African American community the NAACP shot itself in the foot and insulted thousands of black women who have suffered the insult on unwanted male attention. Black men rape women, girls, boys, and the NAACP wanted to make sure the lid didn't come off. Where were they when every night a regular parade of black men in handcuffs sauntered across the television screens in America? Where were they? Fortunately, the leadership has changed now, but incest has not. It is still in the community, hiding under a rock, locked in the frightened throat of little girls to afraid to tell.
^ the inbred attempts to derail the thread

Poor inbred :itsok:
Nope. Just pointing out more of your primitive African hypocrisy. Incest (inbreeding) is very common in da hood.
That's why hood rats don't bother pulling their pants up because they know when sister number 12 comes home they'll just have to drop them again. :suck:

Thank you. While I don't agree with the Nazis, I am a "white nationalist" (just like the Founders & Lincoln), and I have noticed, at least THEY aren't afraid to show their faces.
Dude, I am moving closer to White Nationalism and Race Realism with ever fucking demonstration the media blames on knee jerk White Supremacists.

And the Google tolerance of lefties black listing their own employees and other liberals keeping quiet about it, all that has just torn down any trust I have of liberals any more.

Fuck them.

I have to agree with you on that JimB. I used to have respect for the left, they had good intentions, they had some good ideas, they had something to offer the country as a whole. Now-a-days they're a bunch of violent, racist, pussies who want to end freedom of speech, freedom of "thought", and "transform" the nation into Europe or some shit. I want nothing to do with them nor their new ideals and "path" for America.

Frankly, more and more each day I hope the D parties dies out fast so we can get back to being a united country of /Americans/ who can peacefully agree to disagree on some things.

Forum List

Back