🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Perhaps the best cabinet we've ever seen. What was the best over last 160 years?

What would you say is the best administration over the last 160 years? You can choose 3 options

• Trump Admin.

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Bush Jr. Admin.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bush Sr. Admin

• Reagan Admin

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Ford Admin.

• Nixon Admin.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Eisenhower Admin.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Theodore Roosevelt Admin.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Lincoln Admin.

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Other similarly great admin.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
So far he mostly has chosen professionals, patriots and just good people. Let's see who will be Secretary of State. Hopefully, not a political prostitute like Romney.

Trump wasn't lying, he knows how to win. So far his cabinet is first rate A+

What would you say is the best administration over the last 160 years?
Dont remember who all they all were but since Kennedy was our last great president we had and the last real one we had who served the people instead of the bankers "which is why he was killed and why every president since him has stayed alive." I would be willing to bet if you looked at kennedys appointments,his was probably the best cabinet.at least of recent years.

I only hope the Donald becomes our next real president and not the newest puppet for the establishment. Thats too good to be true though so i just dont see it happening.If he is the real deal,I dont think he will get sworn in,that the establishment will pull another florida on us.its not over yet by a long shot.

Oh, without a doubt, it is clearly the trump administration! They have gone above and beyond accomplishing more than all of the other administrations you have listed combined.

Dont remember who all they all were but since Kennedy was our last great president we had and the last real one we had who served the people instead of the bankers "which is why he was killed and why every president since him has stayed alive." I would be willing to bet if you looked at kennedys appointments,his was probably the best cabinet.at least of recent years.

I only hope the Donald becomes our next real president and not the newest puppet for the establishment. Thats too good to be true though so i just dont see it happening.If he is the real deal,I dont think he will get sworn in,that the establishment will pull another florida on us.its not over yet by a long shot.
Trump is in constant deadly danger of being assassinated.
If that were to occur the US WILL ignite into a full blown civil war. Reps against LIBs.
I know who has the firepower.
There WILL be MSM bobble heads hanging upside down from trees all over the country.

If that were to occur the US WILL ignite into a full blown civil war. Reps against LIBs.
There WILL be MSM bobble heads hanging upside down from trees all over the country.

Is that how it's done in your country?

Kennedy swiped Republican civil rights policies to become POUS.

Kennedy leaned on the trickle-down economics the left claims does not work.

Kennedy's policy was aggressive space exploration which leans Republican.

Kennedy made errors that nearly resulted in nukes up our arsch, and he contributed to a cold war with Russia. A cold war won under Reagan, and nearly reinvented on Obama's watch.

Kennedy was glamorous and banged other women. Meanwhile Trump is a womanizer.

Kennedy was LIKELY involved with the mob which may have led to his death.

Kennedy was POUS less than 1/2 a term.

Elections are about winning. The presidency is about managing the world's largest bureaucracy. There's a huge difference.

Civil war is impossible

1. Liberals are emotional. Look at their base. It's made up of an irrational people who are very unwise.
2. The military and police force heavily leans conservative.
3. Liberals are best in the abstract and talk a lot. Conservatives get shit done.
4. Conservatives control the House, Senate, gobernational and POUS. In other terms, they control our government.

Is this thread some kind of joke?

See if you can put it all together from the resumes of those in President-elect Donald Trump’s closest political circle so far:

Treasury secretary nominee Steven Mnuchin: Goldman Sachs.

Chief strategist Steve Bannon: Goldman Sachs.

Transition adviser Anthony Scaramucci: Goldman Sachs.

Commerce secretary nominee Wilbur Ross: Rothschild & Co.

Possible budget director Gary Cohn: Goldman Sachs.

Potential secretary of state Mitt Romney: Bain Capital.

and...

And by the way, what’s the best-performing stock in the Dow Jones Industrial Average DJIA, -0.12% since the election?

Goldman Sachs. GS, -1.48%

Yes, really. Shares are up 24%, to $225 from $182 when the market closed on November 8. The next biggest gainer: Wall Street powerhouse JP Morgan ChaseJPM, -0.32%

And one guy worked for the ultimate fucking establishment group, the Rothschilds who are the richest family in the world and tied to the New World Order.

If it wasn't for the Teapot Dome scandal, Warren G. Harding had a great cabinet, including two future Presidents and one of the greatest philanthropist of all-time.

Vice President
Secretary of State
Secretary of the Treasury
Secretary of War
Attorney General
Postmaster General
Secretary of the Navy
Secretary of the Interior
Secretary of Agriculture
Secretary of Commerce
Secretary of Labor

1. Ike

2. Nixon ( Last Republican that attempted to get Universal Healthcare passed but Watergate and Cambodia screwed that up )

3. Roosevelt.

Going off appointments then you could argue Reagan off your list during his first term.

1. Ike

2. Nixon ( Last Republican that attempted to get Universal Healthcare passed but Watergate and Cambodia screwed that up )

3. Roosevelt.

Going off appointments then you could argue Reagan off your list during his first term.
I think this is a silly question. To say which president had the best cabinet would require a detailed analysis of the all cabinet members of 43 presidents.

So far I would say the Trump's cabinet is going to be controversial. If he picks Petraeus, he will be the first Secretary of State who is on probation for disclosing classified information. Romeny would certainly be an odd choice, since he and Trump agree on practically nothing.

I would say Kennedy was the closest representation of what Democrats mean in pushing what people should be doing as their own govt, not using govt to impose instead of doing that work ourselves.

Lincoln had to do the impossible of fighting a war dividing the nation in order to keep it together. WTF, only God can do that it. It was dirty politics to hang journalists and burn down the presses as enemies of the state, so whatever that took, that was about as great and impossible a task as uniting the states under a Constitution to begin with.

So I'd say those two represent both the very best and very worst of Democrats and Republicans both. They both did great things while both got involved in very bad things at the same time.

As for Trump and leaders today, it depends on us and appealing to the divided leadership how to use our party system to unite by equal representation instead of competing to cut each other out.

That depends as much on Trump as it does the left and right media, the Mark Levins and Amy Goodmans, on Cruz and his Tea Party followers, Johnson and libertarians, Stein Sanders and progressive greens.

We have yet to see the top leaders who will rise up put of collaboration between the other party classes and their respective leaders. Maybe by then we will share credit for leadership so evenly across the board, we would give credit to God, ie collective good will for all people, and not see it as one leader or nation symbolizing that leadership or administration but a global effort by humanity to pull off equal justice and representation by people serving their states parties and nations, not the other way by any leaders dictating from the top down.

Forum List

Back