PERMANENT WAR UPDATE: U.S. Pledges More Taxpayer Cash To Syrian Opposition...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Doubling Down on bloody failure. I guess creating ISIS wasn't enough. What a mess.

The United States is ramping up its support for Syria's opposition with a pledge of nearly $100 million in fresh aid.

Deputy Secretary of State Antony Blinken announced the additional assistance Saturday at the Manama Dialogue security conference in the Gulf island nation of Bahrain.

The U.S. says the new funds bring to nearly $500 million the amount it has pledged to the opposition since 2012, and will support local and provincial councils, civil society activists, emergency services and other needs on the ground inside Syria.

US pledges nearly $100 million to support Syrian opposition

Doubling Down on bloody failure. I guess creating ISIS wasn't enough. What a mess.

The United States is ramping up its support for Syria's opposition with a pledge of nearly $100 million in fresh aid.

Deputy Secretary of State Antony Blinken announced the additional assistance Saturday at the Manama Dialogue security conference in the Gulf island nation of Bahrain.

The U.S. says the new funds bring to nearly $500 million the amount it has pledged to the opposition since 2012, and will support local and provincial councils, civil society activists, emergency services and other needs on the ground inside Syria.

Chance to make a hundred mil for your corporate masters. Everytime we give military aid to somebody what's really happening is defense contractors are the ones getting the money. Not like the ones the aid is for takes it and goes to Wal-Mart. They buy our weapons. They're arm deals.

Going into more debt, all along paying debt with more debt.

We have turned into a banana republic of the worst order...

Another nation building mission, when will we ever learn?

:lmao:

Has anyone figured out who the moderate opposition party is yet?

Or the names of the moderate rebels are yet?

Too freaking funny.

Now as far as I know and maybe I should email Kerry the moderate opposition are the Syrian Muslim Brotherhood. They worked out how well in Egypt did they?

Forum List

Back