PERPETUAL WAR: Too Many Wars -- Too Many Enemies...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Our Founding Fathers would strongly oppose this Empire-Building. They knew from experience, all Empires fall. We're $21 Trillion in Debt and spread thin all around the world. It can't end well for us.

Great article by Pat Buchanan on Empire and endless conflict

If Turkey is not bluffing, U.S. troops in Manbij, Syria, could be under fire by week’s end, and NATO engulfed in the worst crisis in its history.

Turkish President Erdogan said Friday his troops will cleanse Manbij of Kurdish fighters, alongside whom U.S. troops are embedded.

Erdogan’s foreign minister demanded concrete steps by the U.S. to end its support of the Kurds, who control the Syrian border with Turkey east of the Euphrates, all the way to Iraq.

If the Turks attack Manbij, the U.S. will face a choice: Stand by our Kurdish allies and resist the Turks, or abandon the Kurds.

Should the U.S. let the Turks drive the Kurds out of Manbij and the entire Syrian border area with Turkey, as Erdogan threatens, U.S. credibility would suffer a blow from which it would not soon recover.

But to stand with the Kurds and oppose Erdogan’s forces could mean a crackup of NATO and loss of U.S. bases inside Turkey, including the air base at Incirlik...

Read More:
Too Many Wars. Too Many Enemies - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

Last edited:
Being World Police is much more complicated and dangerous to Americans than NOT being World Police.

We should pull all troops from around the world.

`
Excellent article. Damnable choices. U.S. middle east policy had made us many enemies. Get our military out, for good.

Last edited:
Being World Police is much more complicated and dangerous to Americans than NOT being World Police.

We should pull all troops from around the world.

I think it's about much more than being a 'World's Policeman.' It's about Empire. The US is in countries most Americans have never even heard of. And it's not about being a 'Policeman', it's about plundering resources. It's what Empire-Building is all about. And our Founding Fathers warned against it. It won't be sustained. A fall is coming.

Why does the right wing believe we can lower taxes during times of "authorized use of military force" when we have a common defense clause not a general warfare clause nor a common offense clause.

`
Excellent article. Damnable choices. U.S. middle east policy had made us many enemies. Get our military out, for good.

It really is an excellent article. Buchanan nailed it. This Empire-Building will be our downfall. It can't be sustained.

What you folks don't seem to understand is the standard of living created out of this empire building can only go forward to continue to live like you do, to reduce would me a reduction of living standard....Every empire has gone through this evolution of society....Until humans control their consumption and agree to mitigate equal resource use of all, it will be chaos and will return to the state of human affairs before the big bad USA played world police....

What you folks don't seem to understand is the standard of living created out of this empire building can only go forward to continue to live like you do, to reduce would me a reduction of living standard....Every empire has gone through this evolution of society....Until humans control their consumption and agree to mitigate equal resource use of all, it will be chaos and will return to the state of human affairs before the big bad USA played world police....
So, we need global communism?

So, we need global communism?
Or mass deaths..

Or mass deaths..
...a more desirable result in my opinion. Fuck that commie bullshit. I would rather fight it out.

Lots of deaths would also work to slow alleged climate change.

Let's have world war 3 and reduce the population of the world to 1/3rd the size.

I would much rather go down shooting people than live like a fucking commie.

Forum List

Back