Perry for Energy... oh the irony

Its ironic but also justice. He thinks so little of it he forgot the name and we can get rid of it.
So you want to get rid of the department that oversees the national laboratories that create the technologies that border on science fiction? Truly visionary.

OK, I'll bite... name one of these technologies that border on science fiction.
Nanotechnology, micromachines, visualization technologies, medical diagnosis technologies, energy storage and generation to name just a few.

Its ironic but also justice. He thinks so little of it he forgot the name and we can get rid of it.
So you want to get rid of the department that oversees the national laboratories that create the technologies that border on science fiction? Truly visionary.

Yeah I know ever govt Dept and employee is essential.....in fact everyone should.work.for.the govt.
Ok, so who runs the national laboratories when the dept of energy is gone?

Interiore or defense or his, i dont really give a fuck, start pairing this govt back.
starting with the DEA...

OK, I'll bite... name one of these technologies that border on science fiction.
I think maybe he's talking about fetal cell experimentation, the harvesting of aborted babies, and environmental *science* lolol.

So do Trump supporters think this is a good pick/smart move?

If so, please explain.

Perry can take Trump to his ranch and show him niggerhead rock ....
------------------------------------ wow , Trump and Perry on a road trip !!

l.jpg

the rock ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

While running for president Perry vows to eliminate 3 departments of government, Education, Commerce, and ... uh uh ... oops he couldn't remember the other one... Well it was Energy. And now Trump has appointed him to head it. Feel free to laugh and critique or try and justify if you can.

Good. Why do we need a Department of Energy? What tangible benefit are we getting out of the billions of dollars spent on it every year?

If so, please explain.

Its the dept of energy, were wanted it gone for decades, so maybe Perry can get it done.
So if I understand what you're saying, without actually saying, it's a good choice, because Perry, who is/was anti-Energy Department is heading it, Republicans can finally get rid of it, because Ricky will help tear it down.

Is that it?

Perry can take Trump to his ranch and show him niggerhead rock ....
------------------------------------ wow , Trump and Perry on a road trip !!

l.jpg

the rock ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
------------------------------------- NICE looking rock formation , thank you Siete . Off topic but years ago i used to chew and or smoke tobacky so i was experimenting . One time i ran into some tobacco called ' Bigger Hare ' [chew or smoke] but i imagine that a few years before that name it had had a different name . Anyway , thanks for the look at that rock Siete !!

If so, please explain.

Its the dept of energy, were wanted it gone for decades, so maybe Perry can get it done.
So if I understand what you're saying, without actually saying, it's a good choice, because Perry, who is/was anti-Energy Department is heading it, Republicans can finally get rid of it, because Ricky will help tear it down.

Is that it?
Yep

If so, please explain.

Is that it?
Yep
I see.

Time will tell how that works out for you.

If so, please explain.

Is that it?
Yep
I see.

Time will tell how that works out for you.

Very true, he didnt promise it, but it would be nice

Could be a stupid pick, might not be. Might make it easier to cut back on things.
I think you are right. It looks like he is bringing people in to dismantle rather than build the departments. I like the idea of cleaning up the spending and making government more efficient but I've never had much respect for Perry... he doesn't come off as the brightest snake in the swamp. My guess is he causes more problems then good as head of energy

While running for president Perry vows to eliminate 3 departments of government, Education, Commerce, and ... uh uh ... oops he couldn't remember the other one... Well it was Energy. And now Trump has appointed him to head it. Feel free to laugh and critique or try and justify if you can.

Good. Why do we need a Department of Energy? What tangible benefit are we getting out of the billions of dollars spent on it every year?
I believe they are responsible for handling our nuclear weapons and the handling of nuclear material. Along with energy conservation for our military along with Energy related research and development... no biggie

United States Department of Energy - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back