Zone1 Personal Verbal Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems there are quite a few people at this site trolling and verbally attacking other members. I always try to stay on topic but am continually dealing with people trying to attack my character. I told one person to fuck off after a verbal attack and I got reprimanded for improper behavior.
Yes, it's gets old. I expect it in the flame zone but when I am not posting in that zone I am looking for a real discussion.

You obviously seem to think that attacking a person instead of debating an issue is okay.

That's what you got out of my post? Wow. Show me where I said this...

You can't, but you already know that. You're sad I didn't automatically agree with your OP.

Bummer for you.

You have no idea what my opinion on attacks vs. debating are, all you know is the truth of my previous post. Yes, it is the truth. You don't have to like, but that won't change it.

That's what you got out of my post? Wow. Show me where I said this...

You can't, but you already know that. You're sad I didn't automatically agree with your OP.

Bummer for you.

You have no idea what my opinion on attacks vs. debating are, all you know is the truth of my previous post. Yes, it is the truth. You don't have to like, but that won't change it.
Is that your final answer?

Yeah, that's why you all is having a whinefest. Ain't none of yous can touch my record of pink.
iu

Some folks have messaged me and told me they think I am one of the more respected members at this site. I appreciate all the kind words but I brought this subject up to shine a light on a serious issue here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back