Personally Opposed to Homosexuality?... Judge OK's Expulsion from College...

Yurt your the faggot talking about guys cock to dodge the issue. How is substituting the right answer with a religious answer not wrong.

still can't discuss the issue can you?

why don't you at least try googling it so you don't look like such a moron

1. there should be no right answer

2. she can counsel her patients anyway she sees fit. if the patients don't like it, they can go elsewhere.

3. you, fascist, support the school/government only handing out degrees to those who believe homosexuality is moral.

4. you are pond scum, because you believe marijuana should be legal, yet, the government doesn't support that idea....so....you would support a school denying a degree to someone who doesn't believe marijuana is moral

get it....got it....good

Lol yurt now I know you haven't graduated. There is no right answer. She can council anyway she sees fit. Lofl thanks really the comedy channel wasn't as good tonight.

Heres a tip never tell a college prof there is no right answer and that when you graduate standards be dammed you'll work as you see fit. You'll be disbarred.

FOXNews.com - Court Upholds Expulsion of Counseling Student Who Opposes Homosexuality

^And I Thought those places were FOR Controversial Thought...

Challenging the Status Quo...

Apparently the Left is Incapable of being Challenged and if you Disagree with them, they will Kick you out of College for your Opinion.

:)

peace...

This is old news. If she cant use the knowledge they gave her she shouldnt graduate.

Why do you think she is incapable of using the knowledge?

The student had the right to say "no". The school is accepting tax money for public education. She needs to appeal, and argue from that angle: the school is punishing her for her religious views, which are protected from state-mandated standards that are not reasonable.

Wow, you are amazing. I might just stop researching anything and look at your position. You are always wrong.

Sometimes you have to pay a price for standing by your values

She learned a valuable life lesson

yes, that we don't respect the 1st amendment and anyone who wants to counsel people that homosexuality is morally wrong, cannot do so

and yes, you need the degree to get the job or start your own practice

i am amazed how how the left hates free speech and freedom of religion, no, i guess i shouldn't be....the left fumes when schools are required to teach creationism, yet has no problem with mandating that we force people to believe homosexuality is morally right

Have you ever read the first amendment?

It has nothing to do with individuals and possible consequences of your speech. When you say something...there is always the possibility of a consequence

The government just can't punish you for speech...private individuals can

This is not the same as the other case, it is not an issue of free speech or thought. She was assigned a case with a same sex couple as part of her course work, and she refused to counsel them. As this was a graduation requirement, in that she was required to accept anyone who was randomly assigned, the school is right to reuse to graduate her. She clearly demonstrated a lack of the required ability to do school work and let her personal beliefs to interfere with her ability to even talk to someone who needs help.

FOXNews.com - Court Upholds Expulsion of Counseling Student Who Opposes Homosexuality

Apparently the Left is Incapable of being Challenged and if you Disagree with them, they will Kick you out of College for your Opinion.

peace...

Do you disagree with the ruling?

I'm curious, and it's not explicitly clear by your post.

Come on Mal, don't leave me hanging...

The student had the right to say "no". The school is accepting tax money for public education. She needs to appeal, and argue from that angle: the school is punishing her for her religious views, which are protected from state-mandated standards that are not reasonable.

Wow, you are amazing. I might just stop researching anything and look at your position. You are always wrong.

Of course you are wrong, QWB. A state-supported school cannot make decisions on religious belief. She will win on appeal.

peace...

I Disagree with it...

For the same Reason that Accommodations are made for People during the Draft who don't want to Fight the War... For Religious Reasons.

Colleges shouldn't be Forcing People to Validate other People's Personal Lifestyle Choices.

This Woman shouldn't be able to Deny a Homosexual College, but she shouldn't have to Entertain a Homosexual past being a Human.

The Sexuality should be Irrelevant, so why was it an Issue?

peace...

I Disagree with it...

For the same Reason that Accommodations are made for People during the Draft who don't want to Fight the War... For Religious Reasons.

Colleges shouldn't be Forcing People to Validate other People's Personal Lifestyle Choices.

This Woman shouldn't be able to Deny a Homosexual College, but she shouldn't have to Entertain a Homosexual past being a Human.

peace...

Is it really a about religion? I think not.

For if it were about religion, then you'd have to concede agreement with the ruling if the woman's aversion to queers was simply her choice, and not based on religious convictions. Short of that, you'd need to concoct a contingency rationale to disagree with it.

If it were about religion, no Christians would graduate from the program. That is not the case.

I Disagree with it...

peace...

Is it really a about religion? I think not.

For if it were about religion, then you'd have to concede agreement with the ruling if the woman's aversion to queers was simply her choice, and not based on religious convictions. Short of that, you'd need to concoct a contingency rationale to disagree with it.

lead1.jpg

What is that Sitting in this Beautiful Black Woman's Lap?...

peace...

If it were about religion, no Christians would graduate from the program. That is not the case.

A LOT of People Claim Christianity... But it's really about Redefining it... Kind of like how Many of these same People want to Redefine Marriage.

Coincidence?... Nope.

peace...

A LOT of People Claim Christianity... But it's really about Redefining it... Kind of like how Many of these same People want to Redefine Marriage.

Coincidence?... Nope.

peace...
That has nothing to do with the point I made.

So mal, you believe no Christian has ever graduated from that program?

You're an idiot.

Forum List

Back