Perspective i'm a feminist I study rape culture and I don't want Al Franken to resign

1581612.gif

Says the lefty trying to distract from the feminists throwing women under the bus, yet again.

Why doesn’t Tweeden want an investigation while Franken does?

11/16/2017 Tweeden says "The ethics investigation — if that's what Mitch McConnell wants to do — I'm not calling for that . . . I'm not demanding any of that," Tweeden said.”

11/16/2017 Tweeden says "The ethics investigation — if that's what Mitch McConnell wants to do — I'm not calling for that . . . I'm not demanding any of that," Tweeden said.”

Probably afraid of being targeted by a powerful political organization, and it's hordes of violent and criminal followers.

Probably afraid of being targeted by a powerful political organization, and it's hordes of violent and criminal followers.
Probably because she couldn't even keep her story straight in her article.

What organization? What followers? Be specific. I was.

The democratic party machine and it's violent thug partisans.

Perspective | I’m a feminist. I study rape culture. And I don’t want Al Franken to resign.

As a feminist and the author of a book on rape culture, I could reasonably be expected to lead the calls for Al Franken to step down, following allegations that he forced his tongue down a woman’s throat, accompanied by a photo of him grinning as he moves in to grope her breasts while she sleeps. It’s disgusting. He treated a sleeping woman as a comedy prop, no more human than the contents of Carrot Top’s trunk, and I firmly believe he should suffer social and professional consequences for it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We keep telling you liberals have a mental illness. The leftards of society surely suffer from mental retardation and haven't got a clue.

Act alike and think alike it's must be the genetics.

What is rape culture?

I thought it was a weapon of war, usually used to control civilian populations in occupation.

Now looks like it too is a double edged sword, rape culture is a currency against democratically elected offices and the media.

Rape is also used as a convenient tool to put away popular public figures when the government wants them gone.

An ethics investigation will ultimately find nothing because that is it's intent. Franken is trying to desperately preserve his seat.

An ethics investigation will ultimately find nothing because that is it's intent. Franken is trying to desperately preserve his seat.
2428166f37c0b197a8cab022f29269662e338897cf815fb57e377fb50bc25791.jpg

The democratic party machine and it's violent thug partisans.
So could you send us a copy of the memo Franken wrote saying to get rid of her if she files a formal complaint in court? And if she's so afraid, why did she come out to begin with?

Last edited:
Perspective | I’m a feminist. I study rape culture. And I don’t want Al Franken to resign.

As a feminist and the author of a book on rape culture, I could reasonably be expected to lead the calls for Al Franken to step down, following allegations that he forced his tongue down a woman’s throat, accompanied by a photo of him grinning as he moves in to grope her breasts while she sleeps. It’s disgusting. He treated a sleeping woman as a comedy prop, no more human than the contents of Carrot Top’s trunk, and I firmly believe he should suffer social and professional consequences for it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We keep telling you liberals have a mental illness. The leftards of society surely suffer from mental retardation and haven't got a clue.

Act alike and think alike it's must be the genetics.
And you want to ban abortion? Why? Why not let us keep aborting our babies? They will clearly grow up to be little frankens

I don't want him to resign either, we can use him to hold the sexual harassment issue around the necks of Dimocrats.

Forum List

Back