Perspective i'm a feminist I study rape culture and I don't want Al Franken to resign

Did Robin Williams tell her no?
Does Donald Trump ask before starting kissing and Groping ?

Kinda hard not to notice she's hugging him....unless of course you're a liberal hack.
want me to list all the women accusing Trump so you can research it ...LOL
161015072602-donald-trump-accusers-wrap-lavandera-pkg-00000000-large-169.jpg
2016-10-13T22-32-24-9Z--1280x720.jpg

Funny..they all disappeared after he won.

Do you have a quote on Franken saying one has to treat women like swhit ...do you agree with TYrump on owomen ?

No I dont believe them.
And we have photo evidence that backs up Tweedens story.
A photo that shows a clumsy gag LOl that is nothing but "Locker room Hi jinks"
LOL you also do not believe Roy Moore's accusers

we have quotes from Trump on how to treat women
Donald Trump's Sexual Assault Accusers Demand Justice in the ...
PEOPLE.com-Nov 16, 2017

Perspective | I’m a feminist. I study rape culture. And I don’t want Al Franken to resign.

As a feminist and the author of a book on rape culture, I could reasonably be expected to lead the calls for Al Franken to step down, following allegations that he forced his tongue down a woman’s throat, accompanied by a photo of him grinning as he moves in to grope her breasts while she sleeps. It’s disgusting. He treated a sleeping woman as a comedy prop, no more human than the contents of Carrot Top’s trunk, and I firmly believe he should suffer social and professional consequences for it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We keep telling you liberals have a mental illness. The leftards of society surely suffer from mental retardation and haven't got a clue.

Act alike and think alike it's must be the genetics.

Well Franken did admit and apologize for it, so I reckon that is all that needs to be done about it.

It's not like Bill Clinton who lied about having sex with various women who claimed they had been sexually violated by him, even though it was proven he did have sex with one willing girl intern who was his subordinate.

I often wonder where all these feminists were to support Bill Clinton to be impeached.

Could it be that feminists are so morally vacuous that they are unable to respond to this question is a coherent manner?

We shall soon see.

Did Robin Williams tell her no?
Does Donald Trump ask before starting kissing and Groping ?

Kinda hard not to notice she's hugging him....unless of course you're a liberal hack.
want me to list all the women accusing Trump so you can research it ...LOL
161015072602-donald-trump-accusers-wrap-lavandera-pkg-00000000-large-169.jpg
2016-10-13T22-32-24-9Z--1280x720.jpg
Unless you have not noticed Trump doesn't drink from the bottom shelf. All those women are definitely bottom shelf.

No I dont believe them.
And we have photo evidence that backs up Tweedens story.
A photo that shows a clumsy gag LOl that is nothing but "Locker room Hi jinks"
LOL you also do not believe Roy Moore's accusers
PEOPLE.com-Nov 16, 2017
Are you really that unaware what the left is really doing? I think you are aware, you are just playing along.

They are sacrificing the clown to try and get the king or at least a rook in Moore. Pretending to have morality is really laughable coming from the left wing.

Last edited:
[
Are you really that unaware what the left is really doing? I think you are aware, you are just playing along.

They are sacrificing the clown to try and get the king or at least a rook n Moore. Pretending to have morality is really laughable coming from the left wing.
Only a wily "Einstein" like you knows the truth LOL

Maybe the country should have elected Hillary, no one is being accused of sexual misconduct with her.

Funny..they all disappeared after he won.
Funny they have not disappeared yet you pretend they have ? lol what is that about....look at the date on the article ...a mere 3 days ago...Trump promised he would sue his accuser s what happened to that LOL

PEOPLE.com-Nov 16, 2017
Cip6Oh3WEAE5E1i.jpg

Eyewitnesses say the airplane claim is pure bullshit.
I find it rather dubious that as soon as Trump runs for president all these women come out of the woodwork and claim abuse.

[

They are sacrificing the clown to try and get the king or at least a rook n Moore. Pretending to have morality is really laughable coming from the left wing.
Only a wily "Einstein" like you knows the truth LOL
It does not take an "Einstein" to see through the left wing. As soon as they start showing moral outrage anyone can see they are up to no good.

Unless you have not noticed Trump doesn't drink from the bottom shelf. All those women a definitely bottom shelf.
You are bottom shelf yet I would not grab your pussy for fear of an STD :fu:
Your gender confusion is showing, hopefully you will see help or a understanding partner.
You are not a man .... a real man does not believe this ...
Cip6Oh3WEAE5E1i.jpg
I don't believe it but the left wing sure lives it, proven when they let Clinton off the hook, not only for harassment but outright lying.

I find it rather dubious that as soon as Trump runs for president all these women come out of the woodwork and claim abuse.
Dude what about Roy Moore LOL

and who is this being quoted below who is it ..

Cip6Oh3WEAE5E1i.jpg

I'll wait until they analyze the yearbook that was signed in Dec. even though it wasnt issued until August.

As far as Trumps comment goes? There's a lot of truth to it.

Forum List

Back