Perspective i'm a feminist I study rape culture and I don't want Al Franken to resign

I don't believe it but the left wing sure lives it, proven when they let Clinton off the hook, not only for harassment but outright lying.
But you know Trump believes it and also acts it out but you are "too chickenshit" to acknowledge that punk LOL so you defend this serial sex pervert with his Balls in your nasty Punk mouth and you also defend the Pedophile Roy Moore
Cip6Oh3WEAE5E1i.jpg

donald-trump-sexual-assault-response-670x627-8F7ejf.png

Didn't she say YES to Franken?

Senator Al Franken Kissed and Groped Me Without My Consent

He repeated that actors really need to rehearse everything and that we must practice the kiss. I said ‘OK’ so he would stop badgering me. We did the line leading up to the kiss and then he came at me, put his hand on the back of my head, mashed his lips against mine and aggressively stuck his tongue in my mouth.
Senator Al Franken Kissed and Groped Me Without My Consent, And There’s Nothing Funny About It

So which is it, Leeann? Did you or did you not give consent? The whole story seems fishy to me. Why can't she keep her story straight? There isn't even much to this "story" to begin with.

As for the "grope," it looks like it was through a bullet-resistant vest. May as well grope someone through a brick wall or undress someone with your eyes. Next time a woman brushes against me on the train, I'll cry sexual assault.

Last edited:
Perspective | I’m a feminist. I study rape culture. And I don’t want Al Franken to resign.

As a feminist and the author of a book on rape culture, I could reasonably be expected to lead the calls for Al Franken to step down, following allegations that he forced his tongue down a woman’s throat, accompanied by a photo of him grinning as he moves in to grope her breasts while she sleeps. It’s disgusting. He treated a sleeping woman as a comedy prop, no more human than the contents of Carrot Top’s trunk, and I firmly believe he should suffer social and professional consequences for it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We keep telling you liberals have a mental illness. The leftards of society surely suffer from mental retardation and haven't got a clue.

Act alike and think alike it's must be the genetics.
He must have one hell of a long tongue...

I don't believe it but the left wing sure lives it, proven when they let Clinton off the hook, not only for harassment but outright lying.
But you know Trump believes it and also acts it out but you are "too chickenshit" to acknowledge that punk LOL so you defend this serial sex pervert with his Balls in your nasty Punk mouth and you also defend the Pedophile Roy Moore
Cip6Oh3WEAE5E1i.jpg

What did they expect, less gheyity and more orgies...

Perspective | I’m a feminist. I study rape culture. And I don’t want Al Franken to resign.

As a feminist and the author of a book on rape culture, I could reasonably be expected to lead the calls for Al Franken to step down, following allegations that he forced his tongue down a woman’s throat, accompanied by a photo of him grinning as he moves in to grope her breasts while she sleeps. It’s disgusting. He treated a sleeping woman as a comedy prop, no more human than the contents of Carrot Top’s trunk, and I firmly believe he should suffer social and professional consequences for it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We keep telling you liberals have a mental illness. The leftards of society surely suffer from mental retardation and haven't got a clue.

Act alike and think alike it's must be the genetics.

After Clinton, no one expects feminists to care about women being sexually harassed.

Unless they can use pretending to care to advance the lefty agenda.

So, she doesn't need to explain anything. We know. We ALL know.

Remember,,,,it's only harassment if they don't like you.....If they do it's a lifetime of slavery after marriage...

As I expected, no answer at all to my question.
OK listen up here Chump

The true charge of sexual harassment is not in the photo...it is in what she said Franken did as they rehearsed a "kiss scene" of a skit ...she made claims that he says he recalls differently ...so that seems to be a "he said she said"...the photo is just evidence of "locker room hi jinks" and not sexual harassment

Now explain a dozen plus women claiming that Trump did to them what Trump says he does to women .

Cip6Oh3WEAE5E1i.jpg

Here is a youtube video about the quoted Trump statement. Once again the left is lying. But saying once again implies that they once in awhile tell the truth, which we all know if they do it is by accident.

Caution, foul language used.

I wonder why snopes or factcheck.org seems to never fact check liberal lies.

I wonder why snopes or factcheck.org seems to never fact check liberal lies.
Oh you poor fucking Baby boy
Hey Suck Hole how come the Right wing supports Abuse of Teens by an Older Adult man
390950_345049752191074_1000188406_n.jpg

Trolling For Teens at the Mall Chucky Cheese for the Complete Idiot
Retired Alabama officer: Roy Moore rumors treated 'like a joke'
By Jacqueline Thomsen - 11/19/17 09:39 AM EST 9

Retired Alabama officer: Roy Moore rumors treated 'like a joke'

moore-roy-getty_0.jpg

© Getty
A former police officer in the Alabama county where Senate candidate Roy Moore (R) worked as an assistant district attorney said the stories about Moore being interested in young girls were treated “like a joke.”

“It was a known fact: Roy Moore liked young girls,” Faye Gary, a retired Gadsden police officer, told The New York Times.

Forum List

Back