🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Petah Tikva: Three toddlers found naked, crying in the street

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
Three children, between 3 and 5 years, were found in the streets of Petah Tikva, without any cloths on them, crying. Police could find their home adress, where their mother was found drunk. Children were then taken by social services.

שלושה ילדים בגילאי שלוש עד חמש שנים נמצאו משוטטים בוכים וללא בגדים. המשטרה הוציאה מהם את הכתובת ביתם, שם מצאו את האם בגילופין. הילדים הועברו לשירותי הרווחה העירוניים​

Source: Mako.co.il

My mother used to get shit-faced drunk a lot (after dad died).
As soon as I got my driver's license, she'd send me down to the liquor store to get her half-gallon of Early Times for the week. I basically raised my 3 younger siblings. Those were some tough years for us all.
Sometimes, little sis and I talk about those days. We both agree that there's a certain beauty in suffering. A human element unfolded and laid bare. Fascinating in a way.

My mother used to get shit-faced drunk a lot (after dad died).
As soon as I got my driver's license, she'd send me down to the liquor store to get her half-gallon of Early Times for the week. I basically raised my 3 younger siblings. Those were some tough years for us all.
Sometimes, little sis and I talk about those days. We both agree that there's a certain beauty in suffering. A human element unfolded and laid bare. Fascinating in a way.

it's good you and your siblings grew into maturity away from that though. Alcohol and children is never a good mix:cool:

Forum List

Back