Peter Strzok public testimony: 10:00 am ET, Thursday, July 12, 2018

Strzok is the piece of shit that changed the level of charges against Crooked Hillary.

His letters to his ugly girl friend about hating Trump and loving Crooked Hillary is the reason he allowed her to skate from being indicted.

An example of the Liberal scum that is in the swamp of our government.

Yet he was caught lying, so what is his word worth?
https://lawandcrime.com/legal-analy...arge-christopher-steele-for-lying-to-the-fbi/
FISA Court Memo - Christopher Steele lied to FBI- Was he Charged with a Crime?
I wonder if any Kremlin agents were even involved at this juncture. All we have is their word, which holds no water any more.
I know this might be hard to believe... but 100% of the time, an investigation doesn't start until some kind of intelligence information has been gathered to cause a need to start it. For Gowdy to argue that Strzok had no reason to think Trump's campaign colluded with the Russians because the investigation hadn't started yet is about as dumb as it could possibly be.

The Chairman of this hearing a is a joke.
The genesis of the investigation was a dossier authored by Kremlin agents that was purchased by Clinton and the DNC.
Steele confirmed he used Kremlin agents as his source in the Vanity article.
His word was good enough to get a FISA warrant. That is what matters.

I wonder if any Kremlin agents were even involved at this juncture. All we have is their word, which holds no water any more.
I know this might be hard to believe... but 100% of the time, an investigation doesn't start until some kind of intelligence information has been gathered to cause a need to start it. For Gowdy to argue that Strzok had no reason to think Trump's campaign colluded with the Russians because the investigation hadn't started yet is about as dumb as it could possibly be.

The Chairman of this hearing a is a joke.
The genesis of the investigation was a dossier authored by Kremlin agents that was purchased by Clinton and the DNC.
Steele confirmed he used Kremlin agents as his source in the Vanity article.

Same Kremlin agents Papadolous used? :rolleyes:

I expect that Strzok will have a long day. There are 70 some Congress critters waiting yet to grill him this afternoon and evening.

Strzok cheated on wife fucking an ugly Libtard bitch.

His credibility is pretty well shot. No wonder the asshole won't admit that he didn't do anything wrong.

He said he was "not biased".

He changed the level of charges against Crooked Hillary but claims he wasn't biased.

His credibility is pretty well shot. No wonder the asshole won't admit that he didn't do anything wrong.

He changed the level of charges against Crooked Hillary but claims he wasn't biased.
i wonder if Peter Stroke and Anthony Weener are related.cousins?

i wonder if Peter Stroke and Anthony Weener are related.cousins?

I wonder if Sheila Jackson Lee, Maxine Waters and Elijah Cummings are all related? They are all dumber than a door knob so it is obvious they all come from the same defective gene pool.

If you libs have an ounce of the concept of right and wrong left in your body ......Don't watch...it will ruin your day....

Are you afraid of facts and truth? I'm not.

His own words (emails) destroyed his credibility

No, they didn't. He's entitled to his personal views. There's no evidence his personal views affected his work. None. The IG investigation proved that.

You live in an alternative universe Shitting Bull. He's a partisan hack....like you.

You are the partisan hack. He also recommended re-opening the investigation into Clinton's e-mails.

If you libs have an ounce of the concept of right and wrong left in your body ......Don't watch...it will ruin your day....

No, they didn't. He's entitled to his personal views. There's no evidence his personal views affected his work. None. The IG investigation proved that.

You live in an alternative universe Shitting Bull. He's a partisan hack....like you.

You are the partisan hack. He also recommended re-opening the investigation into Clinton's e-mails.

Says an annoying partisan hack

Sit down and cease bothering me

View attachment 204343
Stupid.
Trump never met the prick before he became president.
We have video of Obama colluding with the Russians, so you can shove this horse manure up your crack.

We have no such thing. You are the one putting out horse manure.

Been watching the circus. Democrats are proving their guy is guilty by their obfuscation and delaying tactics to stop the truth from coming out.

Says an annoying partisan hack

Sit down and cease bothering me

What annoys you is that I am non-partisan and independent voters have the same view.

Sit down and shut up and quite lying and there will be no need for correction.

Forum List

Back