Peter Strzok public testimony: 10:00 am ET, Thursday, July 12, 2018

Yet... He, himself said it was not verified. Pretty scary to think a fisa can be gotten on unverified claims against anyone, particularly your political enemies...
Christopher Steele admits dossier charge unverified
Yet he was caught lying, so what is his word worth?
https://lawandcrime.com/legal-analy...arge-christopher-steele-for-lying-to-the-fbi/
FISA Court Memo - Christopher Steele lied to FBI- Was he Charged with a Crime?
I wonder if any Kremlin agents were even involved at this juncture. All we have is their word, which holds no water any more.
I know this might be hard to believe... but 100% of the time, an investigation doesn't start until some kind of intelligence information has been gathered to cause a need to start it. For Gowdy to argue that Strzok had no reason to think Trump's campaign colluded with the Russians because the investigation hadn't started yet is about as dumb as it could possibly be.

The Chairman of this hearing a is a joke.
The genesis of the investigation was a dossier authored by Kremlin agents that was purchased by Clinton and the DNC.
Steele confirmed he used Kremlin agents as his source in the Vanity article.
His word was good enough to get a FISA warrant. That is what matters.

His own words (emails) destroyed his credibility

No, they didn't. He's entitled to his personal views. There's no evidence his personal views affected his work. None. The IG investigation proved that.

You live in an alternative universe Shitting Bull. He's a partisan hack....like you.

You are the partisan hack. He also recommended re-opening the investigation into Clinton's e-mails.

Says an annoying partisan hack

Sit down and cease bothering me

What annoys you is that I am non-partisan and independent voters have the same view.

Sit down and shut up and quite lying and there will be no need for correction.

Oh bullshit ya goddamn liar. Nobody on this forum believes that horseshit

No, they didn't. He's entitled to his personal views. There's no evidence his personal views affected his work. None. The IG investigation proved that.

You live in an alternative universe Shitting Bull. He's a partisan hack....like you.

You are the partisan hack. He also recommended re-opening the investigation into Clinton's e-mails.

What annoys you is that I am non-partisan and independent voters have the same view.

Because you are a bunch of Trump pigs. The truth to you is like a cross to a vampire. You recoil in fear.

It's been fun watching this guys body language. His constant near snarl is very indicative of his contempt for the American people, and how much he despises being called to account for his actions.

Yet... He, himself said it was not verified. Pretty scary to think a fisa can be gotten on unverified claims against anyone, particularly your political enemies...
Christopher Steele admits dossier charge unverified
Yet he was caught lying, so what is his word worth?
https://lawandcrime.com/legal-analy...arge-christopher-steele-for-lying-to-the-fbi/
FISA Court Memo - Christopher Steele lied to FBI- Was he Charged with a Crime?
I wonder if any Kremlin agents were even involved at this juncture. All we have is their word, which holds no water any more.
The genesis of the investigation was a dossier authored by Kremlin agents that was purchased by Clinton and the DNC.
Steele confirmed he used Kremlin agents as his source in the Vanity article.
His word was good enough to get a FISA warrant. That is what matters.
Yep... the court already reprimanded the government for leaving out that major detail.

Because you are a bunch of Trump pigs. The truth to you is like a cross to a vampire. You recoil in fear.

Fear of what? We're in charge you ignorant loon

See SCOTUS as a prime example. You're helpless and hapless

No, only the worst of the worst Democrat hacks agree with you.

The dipshit was using a fucking government issued phone for personal text messages on the job. That ALONE would have gotten someone fired in a structured work environment. That ALONE proves that the FBI's leadership is a fucking joke.

The traitors who dare to call themselves an American political party have absolutely NOTHING to applaud from this pathetic fraud.

Holy shit... this Chairman is a joke.

People ask him what rules he keeps referencing... and all he can say is, "Cause I said so!"

He's giving Republicans extended time, and then tells Strzok he gets a short time to answer and tells the Democrats their time is up and they have to move on.

I'm not taking sides on this, but this is obviously a farce of a hearing. I've never seen something to biased in my life.

That would be idiot Democrats who believe conspiracy theories are legitimate public policy.

People ask him what rules he keeps referencing... and all he can say is, "Cause I said so!"

He's giving Republicans extended time, and then tells Strzok he gets a short time to answer and tells the Democrats their time is up and they have to move on.

I'm not taking sides on this, but this is obviously a farce of a hearing. I've never seen something to biased in my life.
Then you have not been paying attention. Clarence Thomas and Bill Clinton come to mind.

Because this asshole is attempting to hide behind the FBI like they are above Congress.

Because Democrats have no intention to ask this asshole a goddamn thing.

Because this asshole is attempting to hide behind the FBI like they are above Congress.

Because Democrats have no intention to ask this asshole a goddamn thing.

What the hell are the Dems going to ask him? "Why did you fuck this up for us?" LOL!

If you libs have an ounce of the concept of right and wrong left in your body ......Don't watch...it will ruin your day....

Zero

no

none

...evidence that any investigation work product was less than completely objective and unprofessional.

FAIL house GOP.

LOL

In order to have fruit of the poison tree... you have to show the fruit. No evidence that his personal bias effected his work in any way.

He also expresses negative views on Hillary and Bernie.

Bet they don't report that on Fox.

Oh goody! It's the turn of probably the most moronic member of Congress, ever. This guy has an intelligence level barely above epsilon, semi-moron.

Blah Blah. Opinions are like assholes everyone has them including FBI agents, including us here in the discussion board. Even people in congress have opinions and bias and they are political. So are we saying they cannot lead any investigation ?

The facts are

1. Several people on transition team had contacts with Russians and were indicted for wrong doings.
2. Russians interfered with our election
3. It is Facts that make FBI to open investigation and not just one's opinion.

If you libs have an ounce of the concept of right and wrong left in your body ......Don't watch...it will ruin your day....

Are you afraid of facts and truth? I'm not.

acts lead the investigation not the opinion of dumb among us.

Are you afraid of facts and truth? I'm not.

Forum List

Back