Peter Strzok public testimony: 10:00 am ET, Thursday, July 12, 2018

A Congressman just accused Strzok of lying while under oath which is a crime. Isn't it a crime to accuse someone of lying in a hearing like this without proper evidence?

Then he just brought up cheating on his wife. This guy is a freaking idiot.

WTF? Why would Hillary thank Strzok when Strzok is the guy that wrote the letter that said the Hillary email investigation was re-opened a week before the election?!?!?!

Blah Blah. Opinions are like assholes everyone has them including FBI agents, including us here in the discussion board. Even people in congress have opinions and bias and they are political. So are we saying they cannot lead any investigation ?

The facts are

1. Several people on transition team had contacts with Russians and were indicted for wrong doings.
2. Russians interfered with our election
3. It is Facts that make FBI to open investigation and not just one's opinion.

If you libs have an ounce of the concept of right and wrong left in your body ......Don't watch...it will ruin your day....

Are you afraid of facts and truth? I'm not.

His own words (emails) destroyed his credibility

acts lead the investigation not the opinion of dumb among us.
If you libs have an ounce of the concept of right and wrong left in your body ......Don't watch...it will ruin your day....

Are you afraid of facts and truth? I'm not.

His own words (emails) destroyed his credibility
He was not using his private cellphone, moron.

Your pathetic defense of this idiot doesn't fly.

If Strzok lost his credibility for cheating on his wife... then what does this Representative think about Trump who has cheated on multiple wives?

A Congressman just accused Strzok of lying while under oath which is a crime. Isn't it a crime to accuse someone of lying in a hearing like this without proper evidence?

Then he just brought up cheating on his wife. This guy is a freaking idiot.
It is inappropriate for the hearing, but it is not illegal.

You are the partisan hack. He also recommended re-opening the investigation into Clinton's e-mails.

Says an annoying partisan hack

Sit down and cease bothering me

What annoys you is that I am non-partisan and independent voters have the same view.

Sit down and shut up and quite lying and there will be no need for correction.

Oh bullshit ya goddamn liar. Nobody on this forum believes that horseshit

Because you are a bunch of Trump pigs. The truth to you is like a cross to a vampire. You recoil in fear.

Fear of what? We're in charge you ignorant loon

See SCOTUS as a prime example. You're helpless and hapless

Not for much longer. The midterms are only 4 months away.

In terms of the Supreme Court, Republicans could win the battle and lose the war. It makes it more likely Democrats could control the Senate as well as the House.

If Strzok lost his credibility for cheating on his wife... then what does this Representative think about Trump who has cheated on multiple wives?

Trump wasn't a law enforcement officer who's supposed to follow the law. Strzok's lying to his wife calls into question anything he claims under oath. Comey is toast. he provably lied under oath, so from now on he is no longer a reliable witness. He will never be called to testify before a Court (other than in his own defense) ever again. This testimony has now shown strzok is likewise a liar, and thus the grounds have been laid for his ultimate prosecution.

It takes a long time to peel away the layers of the onion.

No, they didn't. He's entitled to his personal views. There's no evidence his personal views affected his work. None. The IG investigation proved that.

You live in an alternative universe Shitting Bull. He's a partisan hack....like you.

You are the partisan hack. He also recommended re-opening the investigation into Clinton's e-mails.

What annoys you is that I am non-partisan and independent voters have the same view.
No, only the worst of the worst Democrat hacks agree with you.

The dipshit was using a fucking government issued phone for personal text messages on the job. That ALONE would have gotten someone fired in a structured work environment. That ALONE proves that the FBI's leadership is a fucking joke.

The traitors who dare to call themselves an American political party have absolutely NOTHING to applaud from this pathetic fraud.

Independents support the Mueller probe and the FBI. They do not support Trump and his attacks.

Because you are a bunch of Trump pigs. The truth to you is like a cross to a vampire. You recoil in fear.

In terms of the Supreme Court, Republicans could win the battle and lose the war. It makes it more likely Democrats could control the Senate as well as the House.
You are going to lose the midterms.

I disagree, you should look at the live feed on youtube while this is going on. It is OVERWHELMINGLY against, stzrok, and the dems. Shockingly so IMO>

Trump wasn't a law enforcement officer who's supposed to follow the law. Strzok's lying to his wife calls into question anything he claims under oath. Comey is toast. he provably lied under oath, so from now on he is no longer a reliable witness. He will never be called to testify before a Court (other than in his own defense) ever again. This testimony has now shown strzok is likewise a liar, and thus the grounds have been laid for his ultimate prosecution.

It takes a long time to peel away the layers of the onion.

If cheating on your wife is lying that affects someone's "credibility" it doesn't matter if they are a law enforcement officer or not. You can't say Strzok is a liar with no credibility for cheating on his wife, and then say Trump isn't the same when he cheated on MULTIPLE wives.

You live in an alternative universe Shitting Bull. He's a partisan hack....like you.

No, only the worst of the worst Democrat hacks agree with you.

The dipshit was using a fucking government issued phone for personal text messages on the job. That ALONE would have gotten someone fired in a structured work environment. That ALONE proves that the FBI's leadership is a fucking joke.

The traitors who dare to call themselves an American political party have absolutely NOTHING to applaud from this pathetic fraud.

Independents support the Mueller probe and the FBI. They do not support Trump and his attacks.
You idiots are losing hardcore Democrats.

Much less independents.

Holy shit... this Chairman is a joke.

People ask him what rules he keeps referencing... and all he can say is, "Cause I said so!"

He's giving Republicans extended time, and then tells Strzok he gets a short time to answer and tells the Democrats their time is up and they have to move on.

I'm not taking sides on this, but this is obviously a farce of a hearing. I've never seen something to biased in my life.

The Republicans are acting like a pack pf wild animals. If normal people acted like this, they would get their blocks knocked off.

Republicans: “While you were discovered rampant treason in the Trump campaign... HOW DARE YOU TEXT YOUR BOO THAT YOU LIME HILLARY????? WITCH HUNT!!! WIIITCH HUUUUUNT!!!!!”
Are you feeling ok? If so could we get an translation to English of that post?
No. I’m speaking in unhinged republicanese.
Sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. Perhaps take a few aspirin, a few stiff drinks, and then lie down for a while. Perhaps a week.

Holy shit... this Chairman is a joke.

People ask him what rules he keeps referencing... and all he can say is, "Cause I said so!"

He's giving Republicans extended time, and then tells Strzok he gets a short time to answer and tells the Democrats their time is up and they have to move on.

I'm not taking sides on this, but this is obviously a farce of a hearing. I've never seen something to biased in my life.

The Republicans are acting like a pack pf wild animals. If normal people acted like this, they would get their blocks knocked off.

I just hope voters that aren't stained with absolute tribalism are watching this and vote accordingly in the November election. Some of these idiots need to be replaced, especially the Chairman of this hearing.

Forum List

Back