Peter Strzok public testimony: 10:00 am ET, Thursday, July 12, 2018

Holy shit... this Chairman is a joke.

People ask him what rules he keeps referencing... and all he can say is, "Cause I said so!"

He's giving Republicans extended time, and then tells Strzok he gets a short time to answer and tells the Democrats their time is up and they have to move on.

I'm not taking sides on this, but this is obviously a farce of a hearing. I've never seen something to biased in my life.
Because this asshole is attempting to hide behind the FBI like they are above Congress.

Because Democrats have no intention to ask this asshole a goddamn thing.

The Congress is not entitled to evidence in a active investigation. Especially when the Republican goal is to leak it to Trump's lawyers.

LOL! why do you think these asshats want to release the transcripts before page testifies? So SHE CAN SEE THE QUESTIONS! What's good for the goose is good for the gander!

No, they want to release the entire transcript because Republicans are LEAKING parts of it out of context in order to try and sway the public.

Nice try, but completely false.

Him cheating on his wife has NOTHING to do with an investigation into Russian collusion or Hillary's emails. Saying otherwise is just nonsensical.

Little Peter is hiding behind the tax payer funded FBI attorney...how outrageous is that?...if you libs want to know why Trump won...its because of BS like this...

If Strzok lost his credibility for cheating on his wife... then what does this Representative think about Trump who has cheated on multiple wives?

Trump wasn't a law enforcement officer who's supposed to follow the law. Strzok's lying to his wife calls into question anything he claims under oath. Comey is toast. he provably lied under oath, so from now on he is no longer a reliable witness. He will never be called to testify before a Court (other than in his own defense) ever again. This testimony has now shown strzok is likewise a liar, and thus the grounds have been laid for his ultimate prosecution.

It takes a long time to peel away the layers of the onion.

That is so stupid. He was not under oath to his wife. Whether he lied to her or not has nothing to do with anything. The evidence has shown nothing except in your weak mind what you want it to say.

When you peel away the onion, you get a rotten Donald Trump.

If that were true mccabe would not be seeking immunity.

Because this asshole is attempting to hide behind the FBI like they are above Congress.

The Congress is not entitled to evidence in a active investigation. Especially when the Republican goal is to leak it to Trump's lawyers.

LOL! why do you think these asshats want to release the transcripts before page testifies? So SHE CAN SEE THE QUESTIONS! What's good for the goose is good for the gander!

No, they want to release the entire transcript because Republicans are LEAKING parts of it out of context in order to try and sway the public.

Him cheating on his wife has NOTHING to do with an investigation into Russian collusion or Hillary's emails. Saying otherwise is just nonsensical.

I agree. Him LYING to his wife, on the other hand, most certainly does.

If cheating on your wife is lying that affects someone's "credibility" it doesn't matter if they are a law enforcement officer or not. You can't say Strzok is a liar with no credibility for cheating on his wife, and then say Trump isn't the same when he cheated on MULTIPLE wives.

In a Court of law you most certainly can. And it is DONE on a regular basis.

No, in a court of law the defendants counsel would would object based on relevance, and the judge would make a decision on that. Strzok cheating on his wife doesn't mean he can not do his job.

The fact you think that Strzok cheating on his wife is different than Trump cheating on multiple wives... or however many of those in Congress taking part in this hearing that have cheated on their wives, is just ridiculous and biased.

And the judge would over rule because the simple Prosecutors retort is "your Honor, we know he is a liar, we are trying to determine how big a liar he is".

Judge "Overruled".

Wrong... especially when the IG already said he could find no evidence of a bias in his work.

You can keep trying as much as possible to say this, but you can't have it both ways. If cheating on your wife makes you a liar and lose credibility, that includes Trump and any Congressman or other person that has. Fact is, LOTS of people cheat on their significant others and that doesn't mean they can't tell the truth.

The IG said no such thing when he was testifying. You should watch his testimony more closely.

I know EXACTLY what he said... as it has been repeated many times today. He said though the text and emails were inappropriate, he found that Strzok did NOTHING biased during his time working in the different investigations.

No it doesn't. The head of law enforcement for the United States of America has cheated on multiple wives, but you want to give him a free pass. Give it the fuck up.

Says an annoying partisan hack

Sit down and cease bothering me

What annoys you is that I am non-partisan and independent voters have the same view.

Sit down and shut up and quite lying and there will be no need for correction.

Oh bullshit ya goddamn liar. Nobody on this forum believes that horseshit

Because you are a bunch of Trump pigs. The truth to you is like a cross to a vampire. You recoil in fear.
That would be idiot Democrats who believe conspiracy theories are legitimate public policy.

You are describing idiot Trump Republicans. You are the ones who believe in crazy conspiracy theories.
Like what, moron?

Conspiracy theories are ALL you have.

Conspiracies that Trump is Putin's puppet(COMPLETELY IGNORING Obama's past attitude and relationship with the Russians)

Conspiracies that Trump is making illegals go to concentration camps(COMPLETELY IGNORING Obama's migrant camps)

Conspiracies that Trump is trying to ban Muslims using a travel ban to block the most corrupt and most far gone majority Muslim countries from sending people to this country(COMPLETELY IGNORING the fact that the Obama administration had the same countries on a restricted travel list)

Conspiracies that Trump is seeking absolute power as a fascist dictator(despite OBAMA being the one who said he has a "pen and a phone" and frequently making recess appointments, along with numerous executive actions that extend beyond the executive branch, like the "dreamer act")

I could go on and on, and this is while left wing lunatics are burning down cities and beating up innocent people to the absolute DELIGHT of our enemies.

GettyImages_995589288.0.jpg

WASHINGTON — FBI agent Peter Strzok, whose disparaging text messages about President Donald Trump prompted his removal from the ongoing inquiry into Russia's interference in the 2016 election, is to give public testimony Thursday at a joint meeting of House committees.

The public hearing comes in the wake of an 11-hour, closed session last week with members of the House Judiciary and Oversight committees.

Angered by lawmakers' selective leaks of that meeting, Strzok's lawyer has called for the full transcript of that testimony to be released before Thursday's session. Strzok was subpoenaed earlier this week to testify publicly.

Peter Strzok, FBI agent who wrote anti-Trump texts, to testify publicly before lawmakers

Controversial FBI agent Peter Strzok’s upcoming hearing, explained

This sounds like must-see TV. Rachel Maddow did an extraordinary segment on Strzok a few minutes ago. I'll be watching. Will you...?

Notice how empty the chamber is now?

When Republicans walk out of their own witch hunt. You pretty much know they got embarrassed.

In a Court of law you most certainly can. And it is DONE on a regular basis.

No, in a court of law the defendants counsel would would object based on relevance, and the judge would make a decision on that. Strzok cheating on his wife doesn't mean he can not do his job.

The fact you think that Strzok cheating on his wife is different than Trump cheating on multiple wives... or however many of those in Congress taking part in this hearing that have cheated on their wives, is just ridiculous and biased.

And the judge would over rule because the simple Prosecutors retort is "your Honor, we know he is a liar, we are trying to determine how big a liar he is".

Judge "Overruled".

Wrong... especially when the IG already said he could find no evidence of a bias in his work.

You can keep trying as much as possible to say this, but you can't have it both ways. If cheating on your wife makes you a liar and lose credibility, that includes Trump and any Congressman or other person that has. Fact is, LOTS of people cheat on their significant others and that doesn't mean they can't tell the truth.

The IG said no such thing when he was testifying. You should watch his testimony more closely.

I know EXACTLY what he said... as it has been repeated many times today. He said though the text and emails were inappropriate, he found that Strzok did NOTHING biased during his time working in the different investigations.
His inappropriate words are enough to remove him from investigating Trump, which was accomplished. Strzok is an arrogant jerk.

Wow whoever is talking right now is the smartest Congressman on this panel.

No it doesn't. The head of law enforcement for the United States of America has cheated on multiple wives, but you want to give him a free pass. Give it the fuck up.
It's amazing how the left suddenly cares about morality when it comes to their political opponents, but ignore it when it comes to their own.

howmany private servers does Trump have ?

Trump tower - one ate each country club - no telling is there.

'We will stop him. = 'No Bias'.

'Nuff said.

'Nuff has not been said.

Personal views do not equal bias. How can Congress hold hearings when they are biased. As Strzok said, there are checks and balances built into a FBI investigation so 1 person cannot stop a FBI investigation. That is the same point the IG report made. Strzok did not have the power to alter a FBI investigation. Also the fact that he supported re-opening the investigation into Clinton's e-mails after new ones had been discovered shows the lack of bias.

It's amazing how the left suddenly cares about morality when it comes to their political opponents, but ignore it when it comes to their own.

yup, and the Right never does that.

:abgg2q.jpg:

What? Do you have a comprehension problem? It is not me that started this. I was quoting a REPUBLICAN congressman who brought it up today in this hearing, and then Westwall who is defending him and trying to distance Trump from doing the exact same act MULTIPLE TIMES.

yup, and the Right never does that.

:abgg2q.jpg:
I don't ignore it, regardless of who does it. I want moral conservatives in my government.

What? Do you have a comprehension problem? It is not me that started this. I was quoting a REPUBLICAN congressman who brought it up today in this hearing, and then Westwall who is defending him and trying to distance Trump from doing the exact same act MULTIPLE TIMES.
Trump isn't being investigated here.

GettyImages_995589288.0.jpg

WASHINGTON — FBI agent Peter Strzok, whose disparaging text messages about President Donald Trump prompted his removal from the ongoing inquiry into Russia's interference in the 2016 election, is to give public testimony Thursday at a joint meeting of House committees.

The public hearing comes in the wake of an 11-hour, closed session last week with members of the House Judiciary and Oversight committees.

Angered by lawmakers' selective leaks of that meeting, Strzok's lawyer has called for the full transcript of that testimony to be released before Thursday's session. Strzok was subpoenaed earlier this week to testify publicly.

Peter Strzok, FBI agent who wrote anti-Trump texts, to testify publicly before lawmakers

Controversial FBI agent Peter Strzok’s upcoming hearing, explained

This sounds like must-see TV. Rachel Maddow did an extraordinary segment on Strzok a few minutes ago. I'll be watching. Will you...?

Notice how empty the chamber is now?

When Republicans walk out of their own witch hunt. You pretty much know they got embarrassed.
Gowdy is skewering him right now.

howmany private servers does Trump have ?

Trump tower - one ate each country club - no telling is there.

Good question, and when the Democrats win control of the House in November, those questions will be asked to all of the members of the Trump administration, when they are subpoenaed to testify in front of the judicial committee next year.

Holy shit... this Chairman is a joke.

People ask him what rules he keeps referencing... and all he can say is, "Cause I said so!"

He's giving Republicans extended time, and then tells Strzok he gets a short time to answer and tells the Democrats their time is up and they have to move on.

I'm not taking sides on this, but this is obviously a farce of a hearing. I've never seen something to biased in my life.

BINGO - this is also why Page refused to show up until tomorrow - so that she could watch his testimony and craft her lies to support his.

Forum List

Back