Peter Strzok public testimony: 10:00 am ET, Thursday, July 12, 2018

What annoys you is that I am non-partisan and independent voters have the same view.

Sit down and shut up and quite lying and there will be no need for correction.

Oh bullshit ya goddamn liar. Nobody on this forum believes that horseshit

Because you are a bunch of Trump pigs. The truth to you is like a cross to a vampire. You recoil in fear.

Fear of what? We're in charge you ignorant loon

See SCOTUS as a prime example. You're helpless and hapless

Not for much longer. The midterms are only 4 months away.

In terms of the Supreme Court, Republicans could win the battle and lose the war. It makes it more likely Democrats could control the Senate as well as the House.
You are going to lose the midterms.

Americans are tired of partisanship so they will give Democrats control of at least one branch of Congress to force them to work together.

Nice try, but completely false.

Him cheating on his wife has NOTHING to do with an investigation into Russian collusion or Hillary's emails. Saying otherwise is just nonsensical.

I agree. Him LYING to his wife, on the other hand, most certainly does.

No it doesn't. The head of law enforcement for the United States of America has cheated on multiple wives, but you want to give him a free pass. Give it the fuck up.
It's amazing how the left suddenly cares about morality when it comes to their political opponents, but ignore it when it comes to their own.

yup, and the Right never does that.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Yeah kind of like how so many Trump followers on here call all Democrats pedophiles of that they support pedophilia, yet it is a Republican former Speaker of the House that went to prison for paying off a student who sexual abused as a child.

Dennis Hastert, Ex-House Speaker Who Admitted Sex Abuse, Leaves Prison

It's sad to see both parties to accuse the other of the same fucking things their own side does as well.

Because this asshole is attempting to hide behind the FBI like they are above Congress.

Because Democrats have no intention to ask this asshole a goddamn thing.

The Congress is not entitled to evidence in a active investigation. Especially when the Republican goal is to leak it to Trump's lawyers.

LOL! why do you think these asshats want to release the transcripts before page testifies? So SHE CAN SEE THE QUESTIONS! What's good for the goose is good for the gander!

No, they want to release the entire transcript because Republicans are LEAKING parts of it out of context in order to try and sway the public.

Him cheating on his wife has NOTHING to do with an investigation into Russian collusion or Hillary's emails. Saying otherwise is just nonsensical.

And yet you loons think Trump should be impeached for having a consensual tryst with Stormy Daniels years before he was elected.

Because you are a bunch of Trump pigs. The truth to you is like a cross to a vampire. You recoil in fear.

In terms of the Supreme Court, Republicans could win the battle and lose the war. It makes it more likely Democrats could control the Senate as well as the House.
You are going to lose the midterms.

Americans are tired of partisanship so they will give Democrats control of at least one branch of Congress to force them to work together.
Democrats now want to abolish ICE as a party.

They are toast.

Trey Gowdy is a rabid little partisan hack. He's not interested in facts and truth. Grandstanding is all he cares about.

No it doesn't. The head of law enforcement for the United States of America has cheated on multiple wives, but you want to give him a free pass. Give it the fuck up.
It's amazing how the left suddenly cares about morality when it comes to their political opponents, but ignore it when it comes to their own.

What? Do you have a comprehension problem? It is not me that started this. I was quoting a REPUBLICAN congressman who brought it up today in this hearing, and then Westwall who is defending him and trying to distance Trump from doing the exact same act MULTIPLE TIMES.
Trump isn't being investigated here.

You have to hold EVERYONE to the same standard. That's what the American judicial system is about. Anyone can be on trial at some time.

howmany private servers does Trump have ?

Trump tower - one ate each country club - no telling is there.

Who cares. What matters is how much GOVERNMENT property is on those servers. The shrilary had SHITLOADS. She CLEARLY was violating the Espionage Act.

I don't ignore it, regardless of who does it. I want moral conservatives in my government.

Trump is so far from moral he cant even spell it - same goes for the pukes that support his sorry ass.

What annoys you is that I am non-partisan and independent voters have the same view.

Sit down and shut up and quite lying and there will be no need for correction.

I disagree, you should look at the live feed on youtube while this is going on. It is OVERWHELMINGLY against, stzrok, and the dems. Shockingly so IMO>

Shocking you would come to that conclusion. Republicans acting like a bunch of wild men does not impress anyone except partisans.

The Congress is not entitled to evidence in a active investigation. Especially when the Republican goal is to leak it to Trump's lawyers.

LOL! why do you think these asshats want to release the transcripts before page testifies? So SHE CAN SEE THE QUESTIONS! What's good for the goose is good for the gander!

No, they want to release the entire transcript because Republicans are LEAKING parts of it out of context in order to try and sway the public.

And yet you loons think Trump should be impeached for having a consensual tryst with Stormy Daniels years before he was elected.

That's not why he should be impeached. If you think that is the reason, then you know about as much about that as you do the Constitution, which isn't much.

GettyImages_995589288.0.jpg

WASHINGTON — FBI agent Peter Strzok, whose disparaging text messages about President Donald Trump prompted his removal from the ongoing inquiry into Russia's interference in the 2016 election, is to give public testimony Thursday at a joint meeting of House committees.

The public hearing comes in the wake of an 11-hour, closed session last week with members of the House Judiciary and Oversight committees.

Angered by lawmakers' selective leaks of that meeting, Strzok's lawyer has called for the full transcript of that testimony to be released before Thursday's session. Strzok was subpoenaed earlier this week to testify publicly.

Peter Strzok, FBI agent who wrote anti-Trump texts, to testify publicly before lawmakers

Controversial FBI agent Peter Strzok’s upcoming hearing, explained

This sounds like must-see TV. Rachel Maddow did an extraordinary segment on Strzok a few minutes ago. I'll be watching. Will you...?

Gowdy gets spanked - again

He IS an arrogant little shit isn't he!:laugh:

Yeah kind of like how so many Trump followers on here call all Democrats pedophiles of that they support pedophilia, yet it is a Republican former Speaker of the House that went to prison for paying off a student who sexual abused as a child.
NAMBLA is an entirely Democratic run special interest group with support from several Democratic members of Congress and local Democrats.

WASHINGTON — FBI agent Peter Strzok, whose disparaging text messages about President Donald Trump prompted his removal from the ongoing inquiry into Russia's interference in the 2016 election, is to give public testimony Thursday at a joint meeting of House committees.

The public hearing comes in the wake of an 11-hour, closed session last week with members of the House Judiciary and Oversight committees.

Angered by lawmakers' selective leaks of that meeting, Strzok's lawyer has called for the full transcript of that testimony to be released before Thursday's session. Strzok was subpoenaed earlier this week to testify publicly.

Peter Strzok, FBI agent who wrote anti-Trump texts, to testify publicly before lawmakers

This sounds like must-see TV. Rachel Maddow did an extraordinary segment on Strzok a few minutes ago. I'll be watching. Will you...?

Notice how empty the chamber is now?

When Republicans walk out of their own witch hunt. You pretty much know they got embarrassed.

I'm watching the live feed on youtube and the comments are intense. And overwhelmingly AGAINST strzok, and the dems. It is pretty amazing that youtube is not halting the feed.

Notice how empty the chamber is now?

When Republicans walk out of their own witch hunt. You pretty much know they got embarrassed.

I'm watching the live feed on youtube and the comments are intense. And overwhelmingly AGAINST strzok, and the dems. It is pretty amazing that youtube is not halting the feed.

I'm sure they'll scrub their servers with Bleach Bit and a cloth or something by tomorrow.

Gowdy gets spanked - again

He used a Government issued phone, idiot.

That undermines everything he says.

Youtube comments? LOL

Some of us watch these things on Cspan, where it can't be rigged by nutjobs

and why would they halt it? Some kind of conspiracy exists in your warped mind? LOL

Forum List

Back