Peter Strzok starts gofundme account, and it is getting filled. lol

The gofundme is more proof TDS afflicts at least 3,222 saps. Plus stroke/stock/smirk should have asked for more. :p

By the end of the week he's going to have about $500K, at this rate.
But you're going to have to learn that the FBI is your enemy only because Trump told you so. You used to love them until you joined the Trump cult.

Yeah, this thread is a rude wake up call for the Trumpanzees.
I'll be sure to post an update later this week so I can ruin your weekend.

its not a big deal , lefty fools and their money are soon parted '2020' .

Strzok sets up a GoFundMe account to help with his legal fees since this bullshit got started with a few text messages and nothing more.

See how much Strzok has raised in 10 hours on GoFundMe. LOL!

Bullshit walks, like it does on this board, but money talks.

Let's see if Trump tweets about this!

View attachment 210208

Click here to support Support for FBI Veteran Pete Strzok organized by Friends Of Special Agent Peter Strzok

Democrats are stupid when it comes to money.

Strzok sets up a GoFundMe account to help with his legal fees since this bullshit got started with a few text messages and nothing more.

View attachment 210208

Click here to support Support for FBI Veteran Pete Strzok organized by Friends Of Special Agent Peter Strzok

No kidding, $50,000 from the Obama's, $75,000 and a pat on the back from the Clintons, and a few idiots that had a couple of bucks....whoop-de-to

View attachment 210208

Apparently fellow Americans now fund treasonous prick wannabes. Well, they'll get what they paid for.

As the old saying goes a fool and his money are soon parted if people want to donate money to him by all means do so it's not coming out of my pocket.

View attachment 210208

$150K less the DNC will have to spend on the Blue Wave

No lib wants to send your poor hero victim money. Come on. 20 bucks? 10 bucks? 5 bucks?

Come on libs. Stand by your man.

GoFundMe account for embattled former FBI agent Peter Strzok that launched shortly after his termination was publicized raised nearly $41,000 in five hours.

-------------

I want to see if we can get jilian or coyote to contribute to it and have them admit that they did. Candycorn too.

Please, do it. Latest i heard is that money is over 100k now.

Go ahead ladies. Please contribute. If you don't, please explain why.

He will need it all to. Lawyers are fucking expensive.

Liberals are racist.

They will give their money to a white male, but they won’t give their money to fund healthcare for illegal immigrants.

lots of people like you willing to send in some money i guess . Colleges are full of them , same for lots of lefties all over the place i guess . Send more money '2020' .

Oh such a bright blathering of word salad.
Yeah, there's lots of people who don't think the FBI is the enemy and they are willing to put their money where their mouth is.

And how many times do people like you have to be TOLD that almost all Americans don't think the FBI is the enemy BUT we have some loose nuts like Strzok,Page,McCabe,Ohler who have
given the FBI some taint. I'm sure that none of you idiots that have no concept of American History blaming Trump for his distrust of these FBI leaders, remember these headlines:

The GOP’s current attacks on the bureau are all the more remarkable, because while the FBI’s ranks are more diverse than in Hoover’s day — when the director famously insisted that arresting agents always wear hats and white shirts — its workforce is still disproportionately white, male and conservative in its basic values. The FBI may no longer recruit so many of its agents from Fordham and St. John’s and Holy Cross, but unlike the CIA, which has always been heavy with Ivy League types, the bureau retains the stolid, straight-arrow quality that endeared it not only to Republicans but to working-class and ethnic Democrats, too.

Revelations in the 1970s about the bureau’s past abuses — from its wiretapping of Martin Luther King Jr. to other domestic spying efforts and disinformation campaigns against the anti-Vietnam War movement — badly tarnished the FBI’s image, but mostly with liberals.
How conservatives learned to hate the FBI

So what is the difference????

View attachment 210208

Apparently fellow Americans now fund treasonous prick wannabes. Well, they'll get what they paid for.

I said the exact same thing in 2016 about people who were voting for Trump.

As of this morning:

$239,776 of $350,000 goal

Raised by 5,994 people in 22 hours

The complete list of donors is there. Most give their names, some are anonymous Republicans who don't want anyone to know they hate Trump, too.

Most are small, $25-50.
So sorry, whoever said it was the Clintons. You're full of shit.

GoFundMe account for embattled former FBI agent Peter Strzok that launched shortly after his termination was publicized raised nearly $41,000 in five hours.

-------------

I want to see if we can get jilian or coyote to contribute to it and have them admit that they did. Candycorn too.

Screen Shot 2018-08-14 at 8.33.08 AM.png

Strzok will use this money to write a book and then there will be more idiots buying the book. Go for it Strzok as that will be less money donated to the Democrats.

Sorry, but the GoFundMe people make sure the funds go to the requested sources.
You can bet your sorry ass that Hope Hicks, Sean Spicer, Omarosa, et. al all have enormous legal fees.
But people don't give a shit about them, they are traitors.
And as you can see, a lot of people don't think Peter Strzok is.
He's gonna' get a shitload of money because people hate Trump.

So a partisan hack getting money from other partisan hacks?

Color me shocked.

-------------

View attachment 210245

I'm beginning to think that this whole collusion soap opera is nothing more than a money making scheme.

Forum List

Back