Peter Strzok starts gofundme account, and it is getting filled. lol

I'll bet that he no longer has that smirk on his face. Turns out he wasn't as "untouchable" as he thought.
----------------------------------- he is now being referred to as THE Jerk with the Smirk , Obvious but still cute .

He better make sure and claim that money as taxable income. It would be a shame if he got tagged for tax evasion. NOT

GoFundMe account for embattled former FBI agent Peter Strzok that launched shortly after his termination was publicized raised nearly $41,000 in five hours.

-------------

I want to see if we can get jilian or coyote to contribute to it and have them admit that they did. Candycorn too.

Please, do it. Latest i heard is that money is over 100k now.

Go ahead ladies. Please contribute. If you don't, please explain why.

What is it for? He got fired, is he trying to keep his job?

GoFundMe account for embattled former FBI agent Peter Strzok that launched shortly after his termination was publicized raised nearly $41,000 in five hours.

-------------

I want to see if we can get jilian or coyote to contribute to it and have them admit that they did. Candycorn too.

What is it for? He got fired, is he trying to keep his job?

Page is working with Huber I think ole Peter is preparing for what's coming next.

-------------

Right now:

$259,578 of $350,000 goal
Raised by 6,522 people in 23 hours

You've got to understand something: this isn't so much about Strzok, it's about how much people hate Trump.

It's not about Strzok, it's about Trump....so how much have you donated?

Republicans have a problem with a man who worked for the FBI for 20 years protecting this country getting financial help.

But have no problem sending hundreds of thousands of dollars to child murderer Zimmerman.

Come on.

What more do you need to know about Republicans?

If Trump never colluded with the Russians and wasn't a criminal, all these good people never would have lost their jobs.

DkhvG8oW4AAD6gP.jpg

Strzok sets up a GoFundMe account to help with his legal fees since this bullshit got started with a few text messages and nothing more.

See how much Strzok has raised in 10 hours on GoFundMe. LOL!

Bullshit walks, like it does on this board, but money talks.

Let's see if Trump tweets about this!

View attachment 210208

Click here to support Support for FBI Veteran Pete Strzok organized by Friends Of Special Agent Peter Strzok

Apparently fellow Americans now fund treasonous prick wannabes. Well, they'll get what they paid for.
It isn't treasonous to disagree with the President. You are not sounding very American.

Treason is actively using federal law enforcement authority to predetermine the outcome of an American presidential election. Additionally, anti-American is arguing from the shallowest layer of fact in any specific case while allowing the rest of the truth to hide in the shadow of feigned ignorance.

Republicans have a problem with a man who worked for the FBI for 20 years protecting this country getting financial help.

But have no problem sending hundreds of thousands of dollars to child murderer Zimmerman.

Come on.

What more do you need to know about Republicans?

If Trump never colluded with the Russians and wasn't a criminal, all these good people never would have lost their jobs.

DkhvG8oW4AAD6gP.jpg

None of these people lost their jobs due to collusion you twat.

Did he work for free during those 20 years?

He fucked up, he got fired, doesn't mean the rest of society owes him anything.

If you want to give Peter The Pan Handler some money, go for it but don't be surprised if other people think you're an idiot for handing over cash to a millionaire that has a masters degree and got fired for cause.

People are using their capital to achieve their ends. What else would you call it?

Right now:

You've got to understand something: this isn't so much about Strzok, it's about how much people hate Trump.

Cool, I don't like Trump either.....

When do I get my $350 grand?

When you have the balls to go before Congress, hold up your hand and swear to tell the truth, that Trump is a liar and a fraud.

-------------

Right now:

$350, the best money I've spent this year.

-------------

View attachment 210245

Did you contribute? How much did you contribute? Be honest. Don't lie. We all know you contributed. How much?

If he sues, it should come out of Trump's pocket! He's got to be the most ridiculous clown and delusional AF if he believes one FBI agent is the cause of all his problems and it'll be solved with his termination! Totally FOS are anyone who believes this is just and right! Last I heard, there was something called "freedom of speech!" Trump's undermined even that! :102: :aargh: :19:
---------------------------- I think that the problem is that as an 'fbi' , 'strozk' isn't supposed to take an active role in or even a publicly disclosed opinion on who was running for President of the USA at that time Fiero .

So you're saying THIS MAN is the only one who had Trump in disrepute? Grow up! Please! :1peleas: :26: :21:

-------------

Right now:

$350, the best money I've spent this year.

Sure you did....

Right now:

Cool, I don't like Trump either.....

When do I get my $350 grand?

When you have the balls to go before Congress, hold up your hand and swear to tell the truth, that Trump is a liar and a fraud.

Where do I sign up? I'd LOVE to do that.

Heck I'll do you one better, give me $350 grand and I'll not only tell 'em Trump is a liar and a fraud, I'll call out all the lying frauds in Congress.

If you think it takes "balls" to do that, you're a pussy.

Forum List

Back