Peter Strzok starts gofundme account, and it is getting filled. lol

So there are 8500 people that support him. Tooo funny.

That's 8500 people who gave him money in just the first day for his legal fees, to be factual.
Can he spend it in Prison.....derp..........

Dirty cop and Dems supporting Dirty cops...........He's dirty........go figure.

You want to lock Hillary up for having her own internet server.
Now you want to lock Strzok up for using a business phone to send a negative text about Trump.
You're pro-totalitarian and you don't even know it yet.

Sure, Hillary had an internet server....so she could surf the web, and yeah, considering the number of Text's Strzok sent from his business phone. Guessing either you've never had a job or you never had a business phone....dumbass.

Yeah, I've never had a job or a phone.
Somehow I found this 27" iMac High Sierra 10.13.4 in my office, though.
When you can't defend the message, attack the messenger.
The enemy isn't the FBI. Trump just wants you to THINK that.

Hmmm....I sure don't recall attacking the FBI, although any dumbass that feels a monitor is the same as a phone, internet server, or even an email server...definitely has issues.

Almost $400,000 now. Good for Strzok. After the administration’s rampant corruption and treasons are exposed, I suspect he’ll have a position waiting for him back at the FBI.

That's 8500 people who gave him money in just the first day for his legal fees, to be factual.
Can he spend it in Prison.....derp..........

Dirty cop and Dems supporting Dirty cops...........He's dirty........go figure.

You want to lock Hillary up for having her own internet server.
Now you want to lock Strzok up for using a business phone to send a negative text about Trump.
You're pro-totalitarian and you don't even know it yet.

Sure, Hillary had an internet server....so she could surf the web, and yeah, considering the number of Text's Strzok sent from his business phone. Guessing either you've never had a job or you never had a business phone....dumbass.

Yeah, I've never had a job or a phone.
Somehow I found this 27" iMac High Sierra 10.13.4 in my office, though.
When you can't defend the message, attack the messenger.
The enemy isn't the FBI. Trump just wants you to THINK that.

Hmmm....I sure don't recall attacking the FBI, although any dumbass that feels a monitor is the same as a phone, internet server, or even an email server...definitely has issues.

I didn't say you attacked the FBI. I said Trump has. He hates the whole DOJ, starting with Sessions, who he has insulted once again.
Sarcasm doesn't seem to be in your wheelhouse, either.
(And servers handle both email accounts and internet access, dumbass. They are not separate things.)

Almost $400,000 now. Good for Strzok. After the administration’s rampant corruption and treasons are exposed, I suspect he’ll have a position waiting for him back at the FBI.

I would like to think that would happen.
As crazy as it sounds, Omarosa could be the smoking gun.
She's obviously not intimidated at all by Trump and seems to have a treasure trove of audios that she's going to release at her whim.
And it's driving Trump crazy.
OH THE IRONY....After listening to his racist, bigoted rants for the last 2 years....to be taken down by a black woman! HA!

She's obviously not intimidated at all by Trump and seems to have a treasure trove of audios that she's going to release at her whim.
OH THE IRONY....After listening to his racist, bigoted rants for the last 2 years....to be taken down by a black woman! HA!
True but remember she helped put him there. She’s no innocent.

Yep any day now, any day now.

That’s what you freaks used to say about Manafort too :laugh:

Last I checked, Manafort is an innocent man. If he goes down, so be it... Manafort means nothing to me. You moonbats have been howling about Trump being impeached since election day.

Any day now, any day now.

Last I checked, Manafort is an innocent man. If he goes down, so be it... Manafort means nothing to me. You moonbats have been howling about Trump being impeached since election day.

Any day now? Too stupid. It will be the first week of Democrats taking the House and Senate. It could be next year with the Democratic controlled House, if they take the Seante too and/or if republicans are forced to stop protecting their dotard because it comes out he did something worse than shooting someone in the middle of 5th Avenue.

Any day now? Too stupid. It will be the first week of Democrats taking the House and Senate. It could be next year with the Democratic controlled House, if they take the Seante too and/or if republicans are forced to stop protecting their dotard because it comes out he did something worse than shooting someone in the middle of 5th Avenue.

Sure sweet-cheeks... sure thing.

You moonbats are dumber than a sack of doorknobs.

Omigawd. This is a litmus test for brainwashed moronic Progs.

Lol so says a freaking Trump voter :laugh:

OK, what is he going to be impeached for, EXACTLY?

Think that if it gives you comfort.

In Realityland, the freakshow cannibalism being practiced by the Dems only appeals to fringe factions in solid blue major metros. It horrifies and repels Normal People.

Probably treason

Think that if it gives you comfort.

In Realityland, the freakshow cannibalism being practiced by the Dems only appeals to fringe factions in solid blue major metros. It horrifies and repels Normal People.
I don’t consider the inbred mutants of Trump’s base “normal.” This is their last gasp, nothing more.

Probably treason

Care to elaborate? That's a pretty serious "probably".

Forum List

Back