Peter Strzok starts gofundme account, and it is getting filled. lol

Republicans have a problem with a man who worked for the FBI for 20 years protecting this country getting financial help.
Did he work for free during those 20 years?

He fucked up, he got fired, doesn't mean the rest of society owes him anything.

If you want to give Peter The Pan Handler some money, go for it but don't be surprised if other people think you're an idiot for handing over cash to a millionaire that has a masters degree and got fired for cause.

He didn't fuck up. Trump and admin squeezed the DOJ to have him fired because Trump spends most of his time fretting over ANYONE who doesn't praise him.

The only thing he did was send a text message to his friend about Trump on his work phone.
If he had used his private cell phone this wouldn't have happened.
Stand back and look at this and if you don't see the workings of a totalitarian in progress in the White House, then you're freaking blind.

Right now:

$259,578 of $350,000 goal
Raised by 6,522 people in 23 hours

You've got to understand something: this isn't so much about Strzok, it's about how much people hate Trump.

Cool, I don't like Trump either.....

When do I get my $350 grand?

When you have the balls to go before Congress, hold up your hand and swear to tell the truth, that Trump is a liar and a fraud.

Where do I sign up? I'd LOVE to do that.

Heck I'll do you one better, give me $350 grand and I'll not only tell 'em Trump is a liar and a fraud, I'll call out all the lying frauds in Congress.

If you think it takes "balls" to do that, you're a pussy.

[shaking head]
I think you'd better rewrite your post.
Seems your timeline is totally fucked up.

Republicans have a problem with a man who worked for the FBI for 20 years protecting this country getting financial help.
Did he work for free during those 20 years?

He fucked up, he got fired, doesn't mean the rest of society owes him anything.

If you want to give Peter The Pan Handler some money, go for it but don't be surprised if other people think you're an idiot for handing over cash to a millionaire that has a masters degree and got fired for cause.

He didn't fuck up.

That's your opinion, the people in charge of the joint he worked for felt otherwise so welcome to "fired for cause" land Pete.

Peter the Pan Handler needs to take his pink slip like a man, stop begging other people to bail him for his poor decisions and move on to another job.

Right now:

You've got to understand something: this isn't so much about Strzok, it's about how much people hate Trump.

When you have the balls to go before Congress, hold up your hand and swear to tell the truth, that Trump is a liar and a fraud.

Heck I'll do you one better, give me $350 grand and I'll not only tell 'em Trump is a liar and a fraud, I'll call out all the lying frauds in Congress.

[shaking head]
What gave you the impression that I give a fig what you think?

After all , you're an individual that thinks it takes "balls" to tell to the truth and that people deserve charity just for doing it.

Yeah, I can understand how the perspective from LeftWingerTopia would look that way. :rolleyes:

......Meanwhile back on Earth the partisan drones are busy humping each other legs and passing out cash to douche bags that managed to get themselves fired for cause.

How many demented liberals on this site are admitting they contributed?

Waitfor2020 is one of them i assume.
We know candycorn did.

Lol

GoFundMe account for embattled former FBI agent Peter Strzok that launched shortly after his termination was publicized raised nearly $41,000 in five hours.

-------------

I want to see if we can get jilian or coyote to contribute to it and have them admit that they did. Candycorn too.

Please, do it. Latest i heard is that money is over 100k now.

Go ahead ladies. Please contribute. If you don't, please explain why.

I am shocked. After saving her ass from indictment .. and getting over $100 million from the KGB Bank, $41,000 is ALL Hillary is willing to contribute to Strzok's defense?

:p Bwuhahahaha...

If he sues, it should come out of Trump's pocket! He's got to be the most ridiculous clown and delusional AF if he believes one FBI agent is the cause of all his problems and it'll be solved with his termination! Totally FOS are anyone who believes this is just and right! Last I heard, there was something called "freedom of speech!" Trump's undermined even that! :102: :aargh: :19:
---------------------------- I think that the problem is that as an 'fbi' , 'strozk' isn't supposed to take an active role in or even a publicly disclosed opinion on who was running for President of the USA at that time Fiero .

So you're saying THIS MAN is the only one who had Trump in disrepute? Grow up! Please! :1peleas: :26: :21:
------------------------------------------- quit being silly , the only one that matters here in this situation is this 'fbi' guy named 'strzok' and not anyone else Fiero .

Why aren't they admitting it? Are they embarrased?

Did I put them in a corner?

If they admit they contributed to this loser, they will get crushed by me.

If they don't admit it, that means they are embarrassed to admit it.

Lol

They are such losers.

Last edited:
Why aren't they admitting it? Are they embarrased?

Did I put them in a corner?

If they admit they contributed to this loser, they will get crushed by me.

If they don't admit it, that means they are embarrassed to admit it.

Lol

They are such losers.

You have never crushed anything except your bed spring shortstack

Right now:

[shaking head]
What gave you the impression that I give a fig what you think?

After all , you're an individual that thinks it takes "balls" to tell to the truth and that people deserve charity just for doing it.

Yeah, I can understand how the perspective from LeftWingerTopia would look that way. :rolleyes:

......Meanwhile back on Earth the partisan drones are busy humping each other legs and passing out cash to douche bags that managed to get themselves fired for cause.

D'bag, Strzok testified before Congress last month.
Your post makes no sense and you know it, attention whore.

Meanwhile:

$301,258 of $350,000 goal
Raised by 7,706 people in 1 day

Click here to support Support for FBI Veteran Pete Strzok organized by Friends Of Special Agent Peter Strzok

If Strzok is feeling generous, maybe he'll pass a little of that to Hope Hicks, Sean Spicer et al. since Trump isn't helping them with their legal fees.

Strzok sets up a GoFundMe account to help with his legal fees since this bullshit got started with a few text messages and nothing more.

See how much Strzok has raised in 10 hours on GoFundMe. LOL!

Bullshit walks, like it does on this board, but money talks.

Let's see if Trump tweets about this!

View attachment 210208

Click here to support Support for FBI Veteran Pete Strzok organized by Friends Of Special Agent Peter Strzok
Won’t you contribute some money. How about you sell you’re home or trailer.

Strzok sets up a GoFundMe account to help with his legal fees since this bullshit got started with a few text messages and nothing more.

See how much Strzok has raised in 10 hours on GoFundMe. LOL!

Bullshit walks, like it does on this board, but money talks.

Let's see if Trump tweets about this!

View attachment 210208

Won’t you contribute some money. How about you sell you’re home or trailer.

I did, and won't have to sell my 5500 sq. foot house overlooking Taylor Lake, either.

Your post makes no sense.

I'm not surprised, you don't strike one as an individual that's particularly proficient when it comes to reading with comprehension.

attention whore.
Uh-huh, fortunately there is an abundance of buffoons easily fascinated by shiny baubles at hand to service my needs; otherwise one might have to frequent trailer parks to find such a target rich environment.

Anywho, your 15 minutes as the wind up toy of the moment are up.

Da svidania Comrade, have fun with your "Waiting".:cool:

Forum List

Back