🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Petition about Melania's gilded NY cage explodes, taxpayers outraged as she sucks up the bucks

I work full time and have worked full time for my entire adult life. :) So stop trying to make this something personal (which you don't even know anything about) and stick to your topic, Einstein. Lol!

poor FLOTUS, hiding from POTUS, waiting for her green card....

A Change.org petition about first lady Melania Trump continues to explode in popularity, attracting over 230,000 signatures and becoming the site’s most signed campaign this week. The petition calls for her to either move to the White House or personally pay for her New York City security expenses.

“The U.S. taxpayer is paying an exorbitant amount of money to protect the First Lady in Trump Tower, located in New York City,” the petition reads. “As to help relieve the national debt, this expense yields no positive results for the nation and should be cut from being funded.”

There are thousands of responses on the petition’s page, as commenters air grievance after grievance about what they believe to be a misuse of taxpayer dollars.

“Why should the U.S. taxpayer carry the burden for her security away from the WH ?” one person asked on the site.

Petition about Melania Trump surges in popularity

I don't think the president or his family HAVE to live at the White House. Besides that, Melania is a busy lady and has a lot of business to attend to in New York. Why would she want to live at the White House in DC when she has a place that's MUCH better?
If she was a real American she would be glad to live at the WH. She is a fake American that sold herself as a trophy wife for a green card and citizenship. That is OK, but now she is just being greedy.

I work full time and have worked full time for my entire adult life. :) So stop trying to make this something personal (which you don't even know anything about) and stick to your topic, Einstein. Lol!

and just why does Jesus need to work?

wth?

More than you ever will...

And ne'er a complaint once for Chelsea's secret service costs in Oxford, England...

A Change.org petition about first lady Melania Trump continues to explode in popularity, attracting over 230,000 signatures and becoming the site’s most signed campaign this week. The petition calls for her to either move to the White House or personally pay for her New York City security expenses.

“The U.S. taxpayer is paying an exorbitant amount of money to protect the First Lady in Trump Tower, located in New York City,” the petition reads. “As to help relieve the national debt, this expense yields no positive results for the nation and should be cut from being funded.”

There are thousands of responses on the petition’s page, as commenters air grievance after grievance about what they believe to be a misuse of taxpayer dollars.

“Why should the U.S. taxpayer carry the burden for her security away from the WH ?” one person asked on the site.

I don't think the president or his family HAVE to live at the White House. Besides that, Melania is a busy lady and has a lot of business to attend to in New York. Why would she want to live at the White House in DC when she has a place that's MUCH better?

if you paid taxes you'd sing a different tune

I do pay taxes. Do you?

sure ya do

wth?

What are you babbling about? Are you insane? Regardless, I have yet to see you come up with even ONE valid answer to any questions asked on this thread. Troll.

I'm still wondering how it matters if the SS watches over Melania in New York or Washington DC?

it's costing us taxpayers a fortune

of course you wouldn't get that

How so? Why would it be MORE expensive for them to watch her in New York as opposed to anywhere else? Explain!

why doesn't she live in the WH like previous FLOTUS'

why should we pay for two residences?

pay some taxes, catch a clue Jeebus

wth?

What are you babbling about? Are you insane? Regardless, I have yet to see you come up with even ONE valid answer to any questions asked on this thread. Troll.

have I pissed of Jeebus?

doubledang

I'm still wondering how it matters if the SS watches over Melania in New York or Washington DC?

How so? Why would it be MORE expensive for them to watch her in New York as opposed to anywhere else? Explain!

Doesn't Melania live in a building OWNED by Trump?

wth?

have I pissed of Jeebus?

doubledang

What on earth are you talking about? Does anyone know what this weirdo is talking about? :dunno:

Why do you care, moron?

wth?

have I pissed of Jeebus?

doubledang

Are you another old blind man who thinks the "L" at the end of my name is a "t"? :lol:

Doesn't Melania live in a building OWNED by Trump?

these wingnut responses are to be expected, they don't pay taxes

That's true. It's well documented that the blue states support the red states. RWNJs have no problem with spending other people's money. They said the same thing about drumpf stealing people's land for his idiotic wall. Read what the RWNJs said about property they didn't work for or earn.

Since when should we have to pay for adult children who supposedly aren't even associated with govt? Or for his relatives who "work" in the WH?

Melania has said she takes an hour and a half in the morning to "pull her look together". That's fine but it means we pay to get her kid to school.

Businesses near trump tower and the Florida golf resort are suffering due to lost business. Palm Beach has had to pay more than a million $ in extra costs, in less than 3 months.

This president acts like he is king. Just as he said about women, he just grabs what he wants.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Lavish in luxury? Lol. And the cost for secret service in Oxford, England was just a drop in the hat, right? Right.... wrong.
And don't fret, the school year will be over soon.
Did you and do you complain about the costs to protect Chelsea?

And 235,000 when there are over 115 million within the work force? A mere drop in the bucket, and when examined carefully would show many are not legitimate signatures. History of those petitions repeats itself.

A tiny fraction of of the cost of allowing Melania to lavish in luxury on our dime
$1 million dollars a day for her to stay in her dark tower in Gotham, and millions more to fly her to her husband's weekly golfing vacations. And don't you dare complain peasant.

Forum List

Back