🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Petition about Melania's gilded NY cage explodes, taxpayers outraged as she sucks up the bucks

Honey, I didn't vote this time around. But I know a smear job when I see one, and will defend someone when they are being smeared by nothing more than partisan innuendo and bull. The Dems have a history of attempting to ruin the lives of those they fear.

Now, where are those spreadsheets?
And you know this how? I am sure, since you stated it, as though fact, you must have a spreadsheet from what that did indeed cost. And I am sure you have all the costs, down to the penny of how much it is costing us to protect Malia, also living in and working in New York. Why not share those with us? Prove you are not a partisan ass.
How much did it cost the US to have the secret service set up house in Oxford, England, to protect Chelsea Clinton? Were you complaining then?
And don't fret. She is staying in NY only still school gets out. What, 2 more months?
Lavish in luxury? Lol. And the cost for secret service in Oxford, England was just a drop in the hat, right? Right.... wrong.
And don't fret, the school year will be over soon.
$1 million dollars a day for her to stay in her dark tower in Gotham, and millions more to fly her to her husband's weekly golfing vacations. And don't you dare complain peasant.
It cost far less than Trump's $20 million on Mar-a-Lago vacations and Melania's $50 million+ so that she doesn't have to mingle with peasantry in D.C. And that's just 2 months in.

Not to mention the other Trump children's protections thanks to Trump's nepotism.

Each Mar-aLago trip is $3 million, and every Melania refuses to live like a paltry First Lady is $1 million to protect her hideout in one of the most expensive places on the planet.

And you can't accuse anyone of being partisan since you have Trump's tiny hands shoved somfar up your ass.

Honey, I didn't vote this time around. But I know a smear job when I see one, and will defend someone when they are being smeared by nothing more than partisan innuendo and bull. The Dems have a history of attempting to ruin the lives of those they fear.

And you know this how? I am sure, since you stated it, as though fact, you must have a spreadsheet from what that did indeed cost. And I am sure you have all the costs, down to the penny of how much it is costing us to protect Malia, also living in and working in New York. Why not share those with us? Prove you are not a partisan ass.
How much did it cost the US to have the secret service set up house in Oxford, England, to protect Chelsea Clinton? Were you complaining then?
And don't fret. She is staying in NY only still school gets out. What, 2 more months?
$1 million dollars a day for her to stay in her dark tower in Gotham, and millions more to fly her to her husband's weekly golfing vacations. And don't you dare complain peasant.
It cost far less than Trump's $20 million on Mar-a-Lago vacations and Melania's $50 million+ so that she doesn't have to mingle with peasantry in D.C. And that's just 2 months in.

Not to mention the other Trump children's protections thanks to Trump's nepotism.

Each Mar-aLago trip is $3 million, and every Melania refuses to live like a paltry First Lady is $1 million to protect her hideout in one of the most expensive places on the planet.

And you can't accuse anyone of being partisan since you have Trump's tiny hands shoved somfar up your ass.
You didn't vote? Figures.

Lol. Took the wind out of your sails?
Now, where are those numbers you claim knowledge of?

You didn't vote? Figures.

When you consider the fact that there was multiple domestic terrorism attacks at Trump's inauguration, funding for the Security of Trump's family should be increased dramatically.

Also, since Obama was merely the de-facto president and never legally the president he should be sued by the federal government and forced to repay all of his security costs.

Muhammed

"multiple domestic terrorism attacks at Trump's inauguration"

Trump's inauguration mostly calm on security front

You say "attacks" but I can't find any.
Protesters are not "attacks".
Please post links to the "multiple domestic terrorism attacks at Trump's inauguration" you say took place.

Thanks.
:link::link::link:

When you consider the fact that there was multiple domestic terrorism attacks at Trump's inauguration, funding for the Security of Trump's family should be increased dramatically.

Also, since Obama was merely the de-facto president and never legally the president he should be sued by the federal government and forced to repay all of his security costs.

Muhammed

Please post links to the "multiple domestic terrorism attacks at Trump's inauguration" you say took place.

Thanks.
Here's a link to a few of the attacks.

The multiple domestic terrorism attacks at a presidential inauguration are unprecedented in US history.

On this topic, the Trumpsters are all major hypocrites. Their previous rants is all one needs to consider about the Obamas. How many whining sessions did the right have considering the Obama's and how much it cost the taxpayers (and they were right).
Now compare the cost to the taxpayers, it's not even close. But all of a sudden it's alright, the poor Trumps are getting picked on! What an unbelievable turnaround with their fiscal morals!
When Trump made his comment;
"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn’t lose any voters, OK? It’s like incredible.”
He hit the nail on the head. (And by the way, he was mocking his supports)
Trumpsters daily, verify his statement.
The right has absolutely no credibility on this subject. None.
No one but the brain dead lefties took it seriously.

Agree!
But now in your own words, "brain dead" Trumpsters aren't taking much greater excess seriously, which is even greater hypocrisy. Fact.

I'm still wondering how it matters if the SS watches over Melania in New York or Washington DC?

it's costing us taxpayers a fortune

of course you wouldn't get that

How so? Why would it be MORE expensive for them to watch her in New York as opposed to anywhere else? Explain!

why doesn't she live in the WH like previous FLOTUS'

why should we pay for two residences?

pay some taxes, catch a clue Jeebus

Why? She wants her son to finish the school year in the school he started the year in. Are you that uninformed?

poor FLOTUS, hiding from POTUS, waiting for her green card....

A Change.org petition about first lady Melania Trump continues to explode in popularity, attracting over 230,000 signatures and becoming the site’s most signed campaign this week. The petition calls for her to either move to the White House or personally pay for her New York City security expenses.

“The U.S. taxpayer is paying an exorbitant amount of money to protect the First Lady in Trump Tower, located in New York City,” the petition reads. “As to help relieve the national debt, this expense yields no positive results for the nation and should be cut from being funded.”

There are thousands of responses on the petition’s page, as commenters air grievance after grievance about what they believe to be a misuse of taxpayer dollars.

“Why should the U.S. taxpayer carry the burden for her security away from the WH ?” one person asked on the site.

Petition about Melania Trump surges in popularity

I don't think the president or his family HAVE to live at the White House. Besides that, Melania is a busy lady and has a lot of business to attend to in New York. Why would she want to live at the White House in DC when she has a place that's MUCH better?
If she was a real American she would be glad to live at the WH. She is a fake American that sold herself as a trophy wife for a green card and citizenship. That is OK, but now she is just being greedy.

But I agree with ChrisL

She doesn't have to live in the WH. She likes to shop and be pampered and she paid an enormous price for that.

BUT, there is no reason why the US taxpayers should pay several times the usual security costs for her and the rest of that band of grifters.

The youngest boy? Yes.
Melania in the WH and traveling as the flotus - Yes.

New York, weekly vacations at a Florida golf resort, vacations in Hawaii and Aspen, world traveling by the spawn to enrich their family business, for the adult kids - NO.

That bunch is costing us millions every single day and many millions more than previous presidents. Why should we pay for them in their activities unrelated to the office of the president?

A Change.org petition about first lady Melania Trump continues to explode in popularity, attracting over 230,000 signatures and becoming the site’s most signed campaign this week. The petition calls for her to either move to the White House or personally pay for her New York City security expenses.

“The U.S. taxpayer is paying an exorbitant amount of money to protect the First Lady in Trump Tower, located in New York City,” the petition reads. “As to help relieve the national debt, this expense yields no positive results for the nation and should be cut from being funded.”

There are thousands of responses on the petition’s page, as commenters air grievance after grievance about what they believe to be a misuse of taxpayer dollars.

“Why should the U.S. taxpayer carry the burden for her security away from the WH ?” one person asked on the site.

Let me ask you some questions Johnny Applesack-of-shit:

Do you find Melania attractive?
Do you like her as First Lady?
Are you smart enough as her to speak multiple languages like she?
Would you be proud to date her if she was single and accepted a date from you?
Finally, would you sleep with her?

Muhammed

Thanks.

The multiple domestic terrorism attacks at a presidential inauguration are unprecedented in US history.

From your own source -

Violence flares in Washington during Trump inauguration

So, IOW, you lied about "multiple domestic terrorism attacks".

As to the topic, do you believe the American taxpayer should pay for New York home, weekly vacations at a Florida golf resort, vacations in Hawaii and Aspen for the adult kids, world traveling by the spawn to enrich their family business by the adult sons?

Further, businesses are suffering and New York and Palm Beach have spent millions because of the drumpf's believing and behaving like they are royalty.

His weekly golf vacations will cost more in 8 months than Obama spent in 8 years.

IOW, you think she's a whore that the entire US should pay.

You're really slime.

Steve_McGarrett

DAY-UM

This really cracks me up. Steve_McGarrett can't even write a sentence that makes sense, he mistakenly still believes that Melania speaks multiple languages and yep -

He really is saying she's just a high priced whore.

Steve_McGarrett You have outdone yourself in stupidity and sleaze. Thank you for making my day.

:happy-1::happy-1::happy-1:

You're really slime.
Where did I specifically say she is a whore? Are you insinuating all single women are Whores?

Muhammed

Thanks.

From your own source -

Violence flares in Washington during Trump inauguration

So, IOW, you lied about "multiple domestic terrorism attacks".
Bullshit.

Your link describes more domestic terrorist attacks.

5)the term “domestic terrorism” means activities that—
(A)
involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State;
(B)appear to be intended—
(i)
to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;
(ii)
to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or
(iii)
to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and
(C)
occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States.

Source

"In the violence, knots of activists in black clothes and masks threw rocks and bottles at officers wearing riot gear, who responded with volleys of tear gas and stun grenades as a helicopter hovered low overhead.

At one flash point, a protester hurled an object through the passenger window of a police van, which sped away in reverse as demonstrators cheered.

Your link describes attacks that fit the definition of domestic terrorism under federal law.

You're really slime.
Where did I specifically say she is a whore? Are you insinuating all single women are Whores?

This thread concerns whether we should pay more for her than for other first ladies. From what you wrote, you seem to believe that since she is attractive and you want to sleep with her, that yes, we should pay more for her. You're trailer trash so this does not surprise me.

So tell me --

Why do you think daddy bought bigger bags of silicone for his daughter-wife's chest than for his, you know, **wink**wink** wife's chest?

Do you think we should pay for SecServ protection for the daughter-wife, even though we don't pay for SecServ protection for other WH employees? Do you think we should pay for SecServ protection for all attractive WH employees who dye their hair and have gobs of plastic surgery?

What about good old Jared The Crooked and Cuckolded son-in-law? We don't pay security for other employees of presidents but do you believe we should pay extra from him? Why?

Why should any of these people get Secret Service protection when we have never done that for similar situations in the past?

I don't think the president or his family HAVE to live at the White House. Besides that, Melania is a busy lady and has a lot of business to attend to in New York. Why would she want to live at the White House in DC when she has a place that's MUCH better?
If she was a real American she would be glad to live at the WH. She is a fake American that sold herself as a trophy wife for a green card and citizenship. That is OK, but now she is just being greedy.

But I agree with ChrisL

She doesn't have to live in the WH. She likes to shop and be pampered and she paid an enormous price for that.

BUT, there is no reason why the US taxpayers should pay several times the usual security costs for her and the rest of that band of grifters.

The youngest boy? Yes.

New York, weekly vacations at a Florida golf resort, vacations in Hawaii and Aspen, world traveling by the spawn to enrich their family business, for the adult kids - NO.

That bunch is costing us millions every single day and many millions more than previous presidents. Why should we pay for them in their activities unrelated to the office of the president?

I suspect the real grifter is Mayor DeBlasio billing the government for police protection that he doesn't provide.

The only things that's exploded is your butt. Hurts, eh? :)

On this topic, the Trumpsters are all major hypocrites. Their previous rants is all one needs to consider about the Obamas. How many whining sessions did the right have considering the Obama's and how much it cost the taxpayers (and they were right).
Now compare the cost to the taxpayers, it's not even close. But all of a sudden it's alright, the poor Trumps are getting picked on! What an unbelievable turnaround with their fiscal morals!
When Trump made his comment;
"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn’t lose any voters, OK? It’s like incredible.”
He hit the nail on the head. (And by the way, he was mocking his supports)
Trumpsters daily, verify his statement.
The right has absolutely no credibility on this subject. None.
No one but the brain dead lefties took it seriously.

Agree!
But now in your own words, "brain dead" Trumpsters aren't taking much greater excess seriously, which is even greater hypocrisy. Fact.
How so? You complain and the right is responsible? Makes no sense.

But I agree with ChrisL

The youngest boy? Yes.

I suspect the real grifter is Mayor DeBlasio billing the government for police protection that he doesn't provide.

Joke, right?

Are you aware that DeBlasio is LOCAL?

The Secret Service is not.

Think it through.

For the record, I'm not nearly as against SecServ for Melania in NYC even though she's pretty worthless and we have never been forced to pay for the spouse to shop, shop and shop and then shop some more.

Its the massive extras for the entire klan that ticks me off. Besides ego, enriching himself and his family is the only reason he ran for prez. Ivanka said her "focus" was adding to her family fortune but since she lies as easily as the rest of them, she also said she would focus on women's issues, labor, her own family, yadda yadda.

He's harming the very people who voted for him and they're too dumb to get it.

The so-called "resistance" to trump will take every opportunity to mock, make fun of, criticize, hinder, demonize and reject everything trump and brand the name trump as a totally anti-American/un-American name to be despised beyond repair. Meathead type whining and crying has become comical and actually supports and reinforces the "resistance".

Forum List

Back