🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Petition about Melania's gilded NY cage explodes, taxpayers outraged as she sucks up the bucks

I work full time and have worked full time for my entire adult life. :) So stop trying to make this something personal (which you don't even know anything about) and stick to your topic, Einstein. Lol!

and just why does Jesus need to work?

wth?

What are you babbling about? Are you insane? Regardless, I have yet to see you come up with even ONE valid answer to any questions asked on this thread. Troll.

have I pissed of Jeebus?

doubledang

Don't post unless you can knock off the weed and/or booze while posting.

I work full time and have worked full time for my entire adult life. :) So stop trying to make this something personal (which you don't even know anything about) and stick to your topic, Einstein. Lol!

and just why does Jesus need to work?

wth?

What are you babbling about? Are you insane? Regardless, I have yet to see you come up with even ONE valid answer to any questions asked on this thread. Troll.

have I pissed of Jeebus?

doubledang

Don't post unless you can knock off the weed and/or booze while posting.

I have no clue why this poster keeps referring to me as Jesus. :eusa_eh: It's really weird though. Something I've never been accused of being before.

I'm still wondering how it matters if the SS watches over Melania in New York or Washington DC?

it's costing us taxpayers a fortune

of course you wouldn't get that

How so? Why would it be MORE expensive for them to watch her in New York as opposed to anywhere else? Explain!

why doesn't she live in the WH like previous FLOTUS'

why should we pay for two residences?

pay some taxes, catch a clue Jeebus

We are not paying anything for her accommodations in NY. They own it.

Admiral Rockwell Tory
(Your choice of avatar and name - you should be ashamed)

Nope.

The estimated $58 million annual cost to protect Trump Tower would also pay for:

And its costing us even more to pay for his weekly vacation.

poor FLOTUS, hiding from POTUS, waiting for her green card....

A Change.org petition about first lady Melania Trump continues to explode in popularity, attracting over 230,000 signatures and becoming the site’s most signed campaign this week. The petition calls for her to either move to the White House or personally pay for her New York City security expenses.

“The U.S. taxpayer is paying an exorbitant amount of money to protect the First Lady in Trump Tower, located in New York City,” the petition reads. “As to help relieve the national debt, this expense yields no positive results for the nation and should be cut from being funded.”

There are thousands of responses on the petition’s page, as commenters air grievance after grievance about what they believe to be a misuse of taxpayer dollars.

“Why should the U.S. taxpayer carry the burden for her security away from the WH ?” one person asked on the site.

Petition about Melania Trump surges in popularity

Has anyone EVER heard of A DEMOCRAT, much less thousands of them ever express any concern, whatsoever, about SPENDING! This is really a hoot!

LOL_zpsrc5py0ql.gif

Not at all surprising or even enough to raise an eyebrow it the massive double standard we now see from the Democrats DOUBLE STANDARD.

Today they are in a panic the likes of which they have never seen. They can’t even control themselves and instead of picking their fights, attack ANYTHING.

Personally, I don’t care if the cost of protecting the First Family doubled. You sure said nothing about the extravagant, outrageously expensive vacations of petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama, family, friends and staff to the most exotic, exclusive locals in the world. Still, nightly I prayed for the health and safety of President Obama, his family and all our leaders.

Speaking of President Obama and his expenses, ignored by the far left. Go figure.

Air Obama: Costs of Obama's African Vacation and Presidential Golf Trips

by TOM FITTON2 Jun 2014

The Obamas clearly either do not understand the value of a dollar – or understand it all too well when someone else is picking up the tab. Last week, Judicial Watch released more information from the government about Air Obama.

[…]

In March 2014, Judicial Watch released flight expense records from the U.S. Department of the Air Force, revealing that the Obama family also incurred flight expenses of $8,104,224 for flights to, from, and around Africa during the June-July 2013 trip. The trip totaled 35.5 hours at $228,288 an hour. We got the records through a FOIA request. According to numerous press accounts, the total cost of the Obama family trip was estimated to have cost between $60 million and $100 million.

Now, it is important to keep in mind that this outrageously lavish excursion came at the very same time that the president was shutting down White House tours and blaming it on the sequester. As one congressional critic noted at the time, “the White House could have 1,350 weeks of tours for the cost of the Obama family’s trip to Africa.”

[…]

The most lavish expenditure so far on record was the aforementioned Africa trip and a Honolulu vacation, which cost taxpayers $15,885,585.30 in flight expenses alone. The single largest expense for accommodations was for Michelle Obama’s side-trip to Dublin, Ireland, during the 2013 G-8 conference in Belfast, when she and her entourage booked 30 rooms at the five-star Shelbourne Hotel, with the first lady staying in the 1500-square-foot Princess Grace suite at a cost of $3,500 a night. The total cost to taxpayers for the Obamas’ Ireland trip was $7,921,638.66.

Read more; Air Obama: Costs of Obama's African Vacation and Presidential Golf Trips - Breitbart

This needs repeating
Total load of bullshit!

This is what NYC spends.

“There’s a very substantial complement of officers and traffic agents that have been devoted to that concentrated area to improve the flow of traffic,” New York Mayor Bill de Blasio said at a press conference in December. O’Neill added that the Trump Tower intersection is “obviously one of the busiest intersections in the city, and we are putting in a tremendous number of resources there every day.”

Exactly how the city is spending millions on Trump’s safety isn't clear. The NYPD declined to “discuss resources in regards to president or president-elect security,” and the mayor’s office said it couldn’t break down the figure further due to security concerns. A person familiar with the matter said both regular and overtime pay for police officers is included in the city’s spending.

Because the spending breakdown remains a mystery, it’s unknown if New York's multimillion-dollar security costs factor in counterterrorism units, surveillance technology, or air support.

Overall, the cost of protecting Trump Tower is a drop in New York’s spending bucket.
The executive budget for the 2017 fiscal year comes in at $82.2 billion, while the local security cost for Trump Tower amounts to roughly $58 million annually, far less than 1 percent of operating e
“There’s a very substantial complement of officers and traffic agents that have been devoted to that concentrated area to improve the flow of traffic,” New York Mayor Bill de Blasio said at a press conference in December. O’Neill added that the Trump Tower intersection is “obviously one of the busiest intersections in the city, and we are putting in a tremendous number of resources there every day.”

Exactly how the city is spending millions on Trump’s safety isn't clear. The NYPD declined to “discuss resources in regards to president or president-elect security,” and the mayor’s office said it couldn’t break down the figure further due to security concerns. A person familiar with the matter said both regular and overtime pay for police officers is included in the city’s spending.

Because the spending breakdown remains a mystery, it’s unknown if New York's multimillion-dollar security costs factor in counterterrorism units, surveillance technology, or air support.

Overall, the cost of protecting Trump Tower is a drop in New York’s spending bucket. The executive budget for the 2017 fiscal year comes in at $82.2 billion, while the local security cost for Trump Tower amounts to roughly $58 million annually, far less than 1 percent of operating expenses.

A Change.org petition about first lady Melania Trump continues to explode in popularity, attracting over 230,000 signatures and becoming the site’s most signed campaign this week. The petition calls for her to either move to the White House or personally pay for her New York City security expenses.

“The U.S. taxpayer is paying an exorbitant amount of money to protect the First Lady in Trump Tower, located in New York City,” the petition reads. “As to help relieve the national debt, this expense yields no positive results for the nation and should be cut from being funded.”

There are thousands of responses on the petition’s page, as commenters air grievance after grievance about what they believe to be a misuse of taxpayer dollars.

“Why should the U.S. taxpayer carry the burden for her security away from the WH ?” one person asked on the site.

I don't think the president or his family HAVE to live at the White House. Besides that, Melania is a busy lady and has a lot of business to attend to in New York. Why would she want to live at the White House in DC when she has a place that's MUCH better?

I agree. No one has to live at the WH especially when they have a much nicer place in NYC,

Hell. I'd rather stay at Trump Tower than the WH any day of the week. LOL

Yep now security for the 1st lady is a scandal, eat a dick.

The trump cultist will call this fake news, without pointing out a single detail that makes it fake. It is a story that is 100% accurate and backed up with facts. When they are unable to criticize a story with facts, they just call it fake. Trump followers are like trump, they don't need facts, they just make up their own "alternate facts".

There's nothing accurate about it.

On this topic, the Trumpsters are all major hypocrites. Their previous rants is all one needs to consider about the Obamas. How many whining sessions did the right have considering the Obama's and how much it cost the taxpayers (and they were right).
Now compare the cost to the taxpayers, it's not even close. But all of a sudden it's alright, the poor Trumps are getting picked on! What an unbelievable turnaround with their fiscal morals!
When Trump made his comment;
"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn’t lose any voters, OK? It’s like incredible.”
He hit the nail on the head. (And by the way, he was mocking his supports)
Trumpsters daily, verify his statement.
The right has absolutely no credibility on this subject. None.
No one but the brain dead lefties took it seriously.

Agree!
But now in your own words, "brain dead" Trumpsters aren't taking much greater excess seriously, which is even greater hypocrisy. Fact.
How so? You complain and the right is responsible? Makes no sense.

Reading comprehension issues or what?
I agreed with you that the left didn't take the amount of money the Obama's spent on getaways seriously. Then I pointed out to you that Trump's taxpayer costs were in excess of Obama's and the right doesn't take it seriously.
You are pounding your pudding here. Don't try to make it look like my problem, asswipe. I didn't hear the right complain about the Obama's security, I do hear the left complain about Trump's. You can't fondle your turd and turn it into gold.

Did you and do you complain about the costs to protect Chelsea?

And 235,000 when there are over 115 million within the work force? A mere drop in the bucket, and when examined carefully would show many are not legitimate signatures. History of those petitions repeats itself.

/---- it costs plenty to protect Chelsea from the dog catcher.

On this topic, the Trumpsters are all major hypocrites. Their previous rants is all one needs to consider about the Obamas. How many whining sessions did the right have considering the Obama's and how much it cost the taxpayers (and they were right).
Now compare the cost to the taxpayers, it's not even close. But all of a sudden it's alright, the poor Trumps are getting picked on! What an unbelievable turnaround with their fiscal morals!
When Trump made his comment;
"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn’t lose any voters, OK? It’s like incredible.”
He hit the nail on the head. (And by the way, he was mocking his supports)
Trumpsters daily, verify his statement.
The right has absolutely no credibility on this subject. None.
No one but the brain dead lefties took it seriously.

Agree!
But now in your own words, "brain dead" Trumpsters aren't taking much greater excess seriously, which is even greater hypocrisy. Fact.
How so? You complain and the right is responsible? Makes no sense.

Reading comprehension issues or what?
I agreed with you that the left didn't take the amount of money the Obama's spent on getaways seriously. Then I pointed out to you that Trump's taxpayer costs were in excess of Obama's and the right doesn't take it seriously.
You are pounding your pudding here. Don't try to make it look like my problem, asswipe. I didn't hear the right complain about the Obama's security, I do hear the left complain about Trump's. You can't fondle your turd and turn it into gold.

Iceweasel

Not true.

RWNJs complained about it all the time.

Countless posts here saying that since Obama wanted to keep guns out of the hands of criminals, illegals, known and suspected terrorists (those that RWNJs have armed) --

For that reason, RWNJs said he should not have armed security.

RWNJs are not called RWNJs for nothing.

RWNJs also bitched about news stories about security for the president in US cities.

RWNJs bitched about security for FLOTUS Michelle.

RWNJs lied about the money spent on Mrs Robinson, which in fact, was ZERO.

Let Melania live where she wants but the US should not have to spend MILLIONS extra for her or his grown kids. The whole lot of them are leeches, grifters enriching their family at the expense of the taxpayers.

It's not "surging in popularity". Melania doesn't even spend all her time in Trump Tower anyway.

Did you and do you complain about the costs to protect Chelsea?

And 235,000 when there are over 115 million within the work force? A mere drop in the bucket, and when examined carefully would show many are not legitimate signatures. History of those petitions repeats itself.

/---- it costs plenty to protect Chelsea from the dog catcher.
Only problem is, which one's the dog?

Lord Barron deserves to have his mommy nearby no matter what the cost

"I just adore a Penthouse view....Darling I love you but give me Park Avenue"

and citizens in Palm Beach are thoroughly pissed about Agent Orange CONSTANTLY vacationing at his cheezy resort, snarling traffic and causing local business owners tons of money

maybe the load should start right there "saving American jobs"?

and citizens in Palm Beach are thoroughly pissed about Agent Orange CONSTANTLY vacationing at his cheezy resort, snarling traffic and causing local business owners tons of money

maybe the load should start right there "saving American jobs"?
Mar A Lago is on an island. Business owners are not affected. As Trump arrives and leaves by Marine One helicopter traffic is not snarled. Some people standing on the shore might wave at the island.

Forum List

Back