🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Petition about Melania's gilded NY cage explodes, taxpayers outraged as she sucks up the bucks

Lord Barron deserves to have his mommy nearby no matter what the cost

"I just adore a Penthouse view....Darling I love you but give me Park Avenue"
As do all children deserve to have mommy nearby.

And Daddy too!

ZBlNJPHpghJJRuS-800x450-noPad.jpg
The photographer did an excellent job posing his subjects.

That he did!

Donald! Get your hand out from under her skirt!

Last edited:
Lord Barron deserves to have his mommy nearby no matter what the cost

"I just adore a Penthouse view....Darling I love you but give me Park Avenue"
As do all children deserve to have mommy nearby.

And Daddy too!

ZBlNJPHpghJJRuS-800x450-noPad.jpg
The photographer did an excellent job posing his subjects.

That he did!

Donald! Get your hand out from under her skirt!
And you were there too!

Obama has 24/7 security at his house in Chicago and nobody even lives there. The Obama's are living in Washington until their kids finish high school.

Why isn't Johnny Fagsack whining about that?

Obama has 24/7 security at his house in Chicago and nobody even lives there. The Obama's are living in Washington until their kids finish high school.

No he doesn't

poor FLOTUS, hiding from POTUS, waiting for her green card....

A Change.org petition about first lady Melania Trump continues to explode in popularity, attracting over 230,000 signatures and becoming the site’s most signed campaign this week. The petition calls for her to either move to the White House or personally pay for her New York City security expenses.

“The U.S. taxpayer is paying an exorbitant amount of money to protect the First Lady in Trump Tower, located in New York City,” the petition reads. “As to help relieve the national debt, this expense yields no positive results for the nation and should be cut from being funded.”

There are thousands of responses on the petition’s page, as commenters air grievance after grievance about what they believe to be a misuse of taxpayer dollars.

“Why should the U.S. taxpayer carry the burden for her security away from the WH ?” one person asked on the site.

Petition about Melania Trump surges in popularity
JohnnyApplesack How come when I went to Change.org and looked, it was nowhere on the first five pages of petitions and when I searched Melania Trump there were no results found?

Last edited:
poor FLOTUS, hiding from POTUS, waiting for her green card....

A Change.org petition about first lady Melania Trump continues to explode in popularity, attracting over 230,000 signatures and becoming the site’s most signed campaign this week. The petition calls for her to either move to the White House or personally pay for her New York City security expenses.

“The U.S. taxpayer is paying an exorbitant amount of money to protect the First Lady in Trump Tower, located in New York City,” the petition reads. “As to help relieve the national debt, this expense yields no positive results for the nation and should be cut from being funded.”

There are thousands of responses on the petition’s page, as commenters air grievance after grievance about what they believe to be a misuse of taxpayer dollars.

“Why should the U.S. taxpayer carry the burden for her security away from the WH ?” one person asked on the site.

Petition about Melania Trump surges in popularity
The trump cultist will call this fake news, without pointing out a single detail that makes it fake. It is a story that is 100% accurate and backed up with facts. When they are unable to criticize a story with facts, they just call it fake. Trump followers are like trump, they don't need facts, they just make up their own "alternate facts".
Camp, help me out here. I couldn't find the petition on change.org

Last edited:
If she was a real American she would be glad to live at the WH. She is a fake American that sold herself as a trophy wife for a green card and citizenship. That is OK, but now she is just being greedy.

But I agree with ChrisL

She doesn't have to live in the WH. She likes to shop and be pampered and she paid an enormous price for that.

BUT, there is no reason why the US taxpayers should pay several times the usual security costs for her and the rest of that band of grifters.

The youngest boy? Yes.
Melania in the WH and traveling as the flotus - Yes.

New York, weekly vacations at a Florida golf resort, vacations in Hawaii and Aspen, world traveling by the spawn to enrich their family business, for the adult kids - NO.

That bunch is costing us millions every single day and many millions more than previous presidents. Why should we pay for them in their activities unrelated to the office of the president?

I suspect the real grifter is Mayor DeBlasio billing the government for police protection that he doesn't provide.

Joke, right?

Are you aware that DeBlasio is LOCAL?

The Secret Service is not.

Think it through.

For the record, I'm not nearly as against SecServ for Melania in NYC even though she's pretty worthless and we have never been forced to pay for the spouse to shop, shop and shop and then shop some more.

Its the massive extras for the entire klan that ticks me off. Besides ego, enriching himself and his family is the only reason he ran for prez. Ivanka said her "focus" was adding to her family fortune but since she lies as easily as the rest of them, she also said she would focus on women's issues, labor, her own family, yadda yadda.

He's harming the very people who voted for him and they're too dumb to get it.

Total load of bullshit!

This is what NYC spends.

“There’s a very substantial complement of officers and traffic agents that have been devoted to that concentrated area to improve the flow of traffic,” New York Mayor Bill de Blasio said at a press conference in December. O’Neill added that the Trump Tower intersection is “obviously one of the busiest intersections in the city, and we are putting in a tremendous number of resources there every day.”

Exactly how the city is spending millions on Trump’s safety isn't clear. The NYPD declined to “discuss resources in regards to president or president-elect security,” and the mayor’s office said it couldn’t break down the figure further due to security concerns. A person familiar with the matter said both regular and overtime pay for police officers is included in the city’s spending.

Because the spending breakdown remains a mystery, it’s unknown if New York's multimillion-dollar security costs factor in counterterrorism units, surveillance technology, or air support.

Overall, the cost of protecting Trump Tower is a drop in New York’s spending bucket.
The executive budget for the 2017 fiscal year comes in at $82.2 billion, while the local security cost for Trump Tower amounts to roughly $58 million annually, far less than 1 percent of operating e
“There’s a very substantial complement of officers and traffic agents that have been devoted to that concentrated area to improve the flow of traffic,” New York Mayor Bill de Blasio said at a press conference in December. O’Neill added that the Trump Tower intersection is “obviously one of the busiest intersections in the city, and we are putting in a tremendous number of resources there every day.”

Exactly how the city is spending millions on Trump’s safety isn't clear. The NYPD declined to “discuss resources in regards to president or president-elect security,” and the mayor’s office said it couldn’t break down the figure further due to security concerns. A person familiar with the matter said both regular and overtime pay for police officers is included in the city’s spending.

Because the spending breakdown remains a mystery, it’s unknown if New York's multimillion-dollar security costs factor in counterterrorism units, surveillance technology, or air support.

Overall, the cost of protecting Trump Tower is a drop in New York’s spending bucket. The executive budget for the 2017 fiscal year comes in at $82.2 billion, while the local security cost for Trump Tower amounts to roughly $58 million annually, far less than 1 percent of operating expenses.

Please provide a link with quoted material.

What NYC Is Spending To Protect Donald Trump

I'm still wondering how it matters if the SS watches over Melania in New York or Washington DC?
Because they need more people? How do you not understand that? If she was at the WH she could be watched by the team thats watching Drumpf.

No he doesn't
Bullshit.

Chickenshit
You should be the one to talk. Going after Trump's daughter like that.
Drumpf goes after his daughter all the time. He taught her to give him a lap dance.

ivanka-trump.jpg

No he doesn't
Bullshit.

Chickenshit
Drumpf goes after his daughter all the time. He taught her to give him a lap dance.

ivanka-trump.jpg
You guys are truly sick. I can tell that you haven't had kids. It wasn't Trump was getting blowjobs under the Oval Office desk from an intern old enough to be his daughter.

ivanka-trump.jpg
You guys are truly sick. I can tell that you haven't had kids. It wasn't Trump was getting blowjobs under the Oval Office desk from an intern old enough to be his daughter.
I have 5 kids. 3 of which are my girls and 1 girl from a family friend. Drumpf was just grabbing pussies while sexually assaulting women.

ivanka-trump.jpg
I have 5 kids. 3 of which are my girls and 1 girl from a family friend. Drumpf was just grabbing pussies while sexually assaulting women.
And that's why you think it's cool to accuse Trump of assaulting his own daughter? You must be one of these shitty parents then. I didn't see any of you lowlife's make jokes about Bill Clinton raping his own daughter, even though he was actually accused of it. How come?

Chickenshit

ivanka-trump.jpg
And that's why you think it's cool to accuse Trump of assaulting his own daughter? You must be one of these shitty parents then. I didn't see any of you lowlife's make jokes about Bill Clinton raping his own daughter, even though he was actually accused of it. How come?
I dont think Drumpf raping his daughter is cool. I'm just pointing it out. You must be a shitty parent if you like watching Drumpf molest his daughter.

ivanka-trump.jpg
I dont think Drumpf raping his daughter is cool. I'm just pointing it out. You must be a shitty parent if you like watching Drumpf molest his daughter.
So as a parent you think it's cool to joke about Trump training his daughter to give lap dances to him?

Notice the fear in her eyes?
article-2340012-1A43BE04000005DC-735_634x480.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back