Petition To Make GOP Convention Open Carry

Should the second amendment right be denied at the GOP convention

• No, it is an affront to our basic liberties

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, Republicans have proven themselves to be irresponsible and hot headed

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No, what if Black Lives Matters shows up and Republican miss out on the opportunity to kill Blacks

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Yes, freedom is not free and so what if there's a blood bath.

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also, the shoulder-gun-slinging crowd always forgets to bring chips and juice. So, if someone on the committee could organize a trip to the super market, it would be appreciated.

Open Carry Texas and other Second Amendment rights groups like to make videos of themselves attempting to enter family restaurants with their long guns to make a point.

I think they should do the same at the GOP convention to find out if the GOP is a bunch of statist hypocrites.

Wouldn't it be cool if Paul Ryan got up there on the stage at an open carry convention, and he stood all lit up under the stage lights as he announced the nomination was going to someone other than Donald Trump?

Donald Trump on brokered convention: 'I think you'd have riots'

We need to make this convention open carry so there won't be riots. Gun-free zones are just too dangerous.

Wouldn't it be cool if Paul Ryan got up there on the stage at an open carry convention, and he stood all lit up under the stage lights as he announced the nomination was going to someone other than Donald Trump?

We need to make this convention open carry so there won't be riots. Gun-free zones are just too dangerous.

And they should have extended clips, be locked and loaded and a round chambered.

I mean you have to let 'good guys' be ready!

"Ok Mr. Ryan, Trump has been voted down, you were saying that YOU will be glad to step into his position having received no votes from these good heavily armed people?"

And they should have extended clips, be locked and loaded and a round chambered.

"We had all different types of long-guns, some people had shot guns. I personally carry an AK-47," Clark says. "There were a few AR-15′s there. The rifles were loaded. There's no reason to carry an unloaded weapon — it wouldn't do any good."

Chipotle asks customers not to bring guns to its stores

"Ok Mr. Ryan, Trump has been voted down, you were saying that YOU will be glad to step into his position having received no votes from these good heavily armed people?"

Of course you mean ...magazines......you don't know much about guns do you?

Of course you mean ...magazines......you don't know much about guns do you?

Thank you Capt. Dictionary.

The convention center is a "gun free zone". Some people claim gun free zones are just too dangerous, and put people at risk.

So here is a petition to allow everyone to open carry a gun at the convention: Quicken Loans Arena: Allow Open Carry of Firearms at the Quicken Loans Arena during the RNC Convention in July.

Imagine the savings of not having to pay for metal detectors and wands and the necessary security guards to man all the entrances!
This is so perfect, I'm surprised no one thought of it before.

This is just one more example of Republican hypocrisy.

42,000 Sign Petition to Allow Republicans to Bring Guns to ...

Clearly the GOP is trampling on gun rights and ignoring the will of the people as they trample the 2nd Amendment.

UPDATE: Petitioners for guns at RNC in Cleveland soar to ...

RECOGNIZE OUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO OPEN CARRY FIREARMS AT THE REPUBLICAN NATIONAL CONVENTION

The petition states:

Built in part with tax dollars the Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland, site of the convention this July, is a gun-free zone in a state, Ohio, where open carrying of firearms is permitted.

"Gun free zones ... tell every insane killer in America ... (the) safest place to inflict maximum mayhem with minimum risk," as acknowledged the National Rifle Association. An image of an assault rifle is prominently featured atop the petition webpage.

It calls on Republican presidential candidates to lobby their party to "rectify this affront to our Second Amendment freedoms and insist upon a suspension of the ... gun-free loophole."

In the six days since it was posted, 50,000 people have signed the petition.

As a so called liberal I would like to see all the CONvention goers armed to the teeth because with tempers already at the boiling point over Trump exposing the GOP for the evil that it is it won't take much to ignite this power keg.

RELATED: Donald Trump and the Stunts That Expose the GOP

th

Forum List

Back