Petitioners in Georgia Are Refiling Lawsuit against Fulton County over Suspected Fraud in 2020 Election

No it doesn't, dumbass. It means the admin who put it there is a dumbass like you.

I didn't start this thread, so why would where it is imply anything about me?

Because you're a dumbass. That's why.
You’re the one buying into the conspiracy theory, retard.

Even on a right-leaning message board, you’re still a tinfoil hat retard. Sucks for you.

This isn’t about fair elections. This is about sore loser crybabies whining because they lost. No matter how safe our elections are, half the country is going to whine because they lost.

Simple as that.
so again, you aren't for cleaning up elections? got it.

Yup. Just you guys whining about losing. Again.

Longest crybaby temper tantrum ever.
still unclear why it bothers you? especially after all the Trump Russia collusion nonsense you believed in.

Last edited:
He's not going to make it

He will if you keep up your fraudit bullshit. That's why he won before. People are tired of listening to the whining of a bunch of sore losers and if the Democrats tie your candidate to all that nonsense they'll reject him.

so again, you aren't for cleaning up elections? got it.
I have no problem going after the small amount of election fraud.

But no matter how much is done to them, you’re going to whine when you lose. Because you’re a sore loser crybaby.

I have no problem going after the small amount of election fraud.

But no matter how much is done to them, you’re going to whine when you lose. Because you’re a sore loser crybaby.
the thing is you act like you know how much there is based on absolutely nothing. wow.

have fun watching, your russia collusion shit show was indeed hysterical
I didn’t expect anything to happen from the Russia investigation.

I also didn’t have the intention of whining like a little bitch for four years about an outcome I disagree with. How about you?

You’re the one buying into the conspiracy theory, retard.

Even on a right-leaning message board, you’re still a tinfoil hat retard. Sucks for you.
There isn't any doubt that there was massive fraud in the 2020 election. Only douchebags deny it.

Last edited:
There isn't any doubt that there was massive fraud in the 2020 election. Only douchebags deny it.
I’m sure you believe that because you’re a tinfoil hat retard pushing nonsense in the conspiracy theory forum. Surely we wouldn’t expect tinfoil hat retards to realize that they’re tinfoil hat retards, now would we?

More proof of voter fraud.

---The two women and their far-left funders targeted The Gateway Pundit after we were the first to identify the women in the late night ballot counting at the State Farm Arena in Atlanta Georgia on November 3rd and the morning of the November 4th.---

Forum List

Back