Petitioners in Georgia Are Refiling Lawsuit against Fulton County over Suspected Fraud in 2020 Election

So why do you care?
Because it's a waste of time and taxpayer money.

But you go right ahead and audit to your little heart's content.

So long as you don't mind paying for it out of your own pockets.

And so long as the ballots remain in the custody of the State and not released to you for off-site examination.

And so long as you don't mind the State cross-checking and auditing the work of your so-called 'auditors'.

If they're anything like the quality of the idiots the GOP sent to do the job in Arizona you'll get laughed out of Georgia as well.

Because it's a waste of time and taxpayer money.

But you go right ahead and audit to your little heart's content.

So long as you don't mind paying for it out of your own pockets.

And so long as the ballots remain in the custody of the State and not released to you for off-site examination.

And so long as you don't mind the State cross-checking and auditing the work of your so-called 'auditors'.

If they're anything like the quality of the idiots the GOP sent to do the job in Arizona you'll get laughed out of Georgia as well.
And yet you didn’t care that illegals might get 450,000 of our tax dollars. So you’re insincere

And yet you didn’t care that illegals might get 450,000 of our tax dollars. So you’re insincere
1. Bull$hit... for all I care, round-up every Illegal Beaner currently on US soil and send 'em packing south of the border again... ASAP

2. That's got nothing whatsoever to do with whether or not yet another trailer-trash audit of State ballots from 2020 will yield results worth paying for

Wake me up when you stop using juvenile deflection tactics that even a rank amateur like myself can rip to shreds with one or two sentences... :auiqs.jpg:

Wow, more proof of fraud. Will it ever end?

---Petitioners in Georgia are (re)filing the lawsuit against Fulton County. The alleged “big name” petitioners are demanding that 140,000 mail-in ballots in Fulton County be unsealed, investigated, and audited from the 2020 election.---

Lets just say what you post tells us...

You read the Gateway Pundit, you believe the Gateway Pundit...

The Gateway Pundit is one of those publications that is there to rot your mind... You are the one letting that happen... You have to be the one to see the light and stop it... They are selling you information you want to hear, if they had anything real they would be in front of an actual judge...

Ask yourself why Trump's lawyers were saying it was mass fraud outside the court and on TV and then went into a Judge and said there was no fraud...

Please explain this... All we see is a legal war chest of $250m which in the small print says he can do almost anything with...

Lenny, Just stand back and think about it for a minute... Find some unbiased information on hard it is to rig and election especially in 5 states... You will see that it is effectively impossible to keep the amount of people involved quite... Just not possible..

There is no proof of fraud - on any sort of scale and substance sufficient to overturn election results in any jurisdiction you can name.

This is nothing more than another round of beer-belching redneck bull$hit that may cost real taxpayer money and not yield diddly-squat.

Dumba$$e$.

If the judge has any brains he-or-she will laugh this one out of court, just like both GOP and Dem judges and justices laughed-out the other sixty lame attempts.

Hell.. audit the heck outta the sampling batch... no problem... so long as the plaintiffs agree to pay up front for the operating costs of the audit.

And so long as the State retains control and possession of the ballots so that the chain-of-custody remains in trustworthy hands.

I mean... after all... the minions of the Orange Piece-of-Krap are not exactly trustworthy custodians of the Republic nor its traditions, at present.
russia-voter-fraud.png

Lets just say what you post tells us...

You read the Gateway Pundit, you believe the Gateway Pundit...

The Gateway Pundit is one of those publications that is there to rot your mind... You are the one letting that happen... You have to be the one to see the light and stop it... They are selling you information you want to hear, if they had anything real they would be in front of an actual judge...

Ask yourself why Trump's lawyers were saying it was mass fraud outside the court and on TV and then went into a Judge and said there was no fraud...
Because of lawyers, dumbass. Furthermore, they said they weren't accusing the election officials of fraud, jackass. And they weren't . . . . . at the point. Those accusations would come after the audit.

Please explain this... All we see is a legal war chest of $250m which in the small print says he can do almost anything with...

So anyone who has a legal fund is automatically lying?

Lenny, Just stand back and think about it for a minute... Find some unbiased information on hard it is to rig and election especially in 5 states... You will see that it is effectively impossible to keep the amount of people involved quite... Just not possible..
Replace "Gateway Pundit" with CNN or MSNBC and your post might be accurate.

Why would we want to stop it?

Doesn't matter.

The challenge is to present evidence of voter fraud of sufficient substance and scope to overturn election results on either the State of Federal level.

You have failed to do so.

Your Orange Baboon-God lost the Presidency fair-and-square on November 3, 2020.

And all the fat-bellied beer-belching bumper-sticker-echoing trailer-trash whiny man-bitching in the world isn't going to change that.

If you have credible evidence in that vein you should have presented it during the course of sixty-plus court-challenges between Nov 3 - Jan 20.

You failed to do so.

You lose.

Anything that has happened in the past has zero - ZERO - relevance to whether or not you have produced such evidence.

Zero.

Doesn't matter.

The challenge is to present evidence of voter fraud of sufficient substance and scope to overturn election results on either the State of Federal level.

And all the fat-bellied beer-belching bumper-sticker-echoing trailer-trash whiny man-bitching in the world isn't going to change that.

If you have credible evidence in that vein you should have presented it during the course of sixty-plus court-challenges between Nov 3 - Jan 20.

You failed to do so.

You lose.

Anything that has happened in the past has zero - ZERO - relevance to whether or not you have produced such evidence.

Zero.
There are enough votes to overturn the election. But if you are so sure release the ballots.

Doesn't matter.

You failed to do so.

You lose.

Zero.
Spare my the Dim talking points. We've heard them all 10,000 times already, and they are all bullshit.

Yet here you are agreeing with something that's in the conspiracy theory forum.
and stating to spare him the talking points. demofk talking points are old and warn out. Perhaps discuss the fact that 2020 election fraud is still being looked at.

and stating to spare him the talking points. demofk talking points are old and warn out. Perhaps discuss the fact that 2020 election fraud is still being looked at.
You can look at it all you want. You lost, loser. Not my problem you idiots can’t accept it.

You can look at it all you want. You lost, loser. Not my problem you idiots can’t accept it.
why does it bother you so? I see you are not for fair elections. See that is the difference between you and I. I don't care what they could find, one side or the other. Let's end election fraud.

why does it bother you so? I see you are not for fair elections. See that is the difference between you and I. I don't care what they could find, one side or the other. Let's end election fraud.
This isn’t about fair elections. This is about sore loser crybabies whining because they lost. No matter how safe our elections are, half the country is going to whine because they lost.

Simple as that.

It means that you’re a tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist retard.
No it doesn't, dumbass. It means the admin who put it there is a dumbass like you.

I didn't start this thread, so why would where it is imply anything about me?

Because you're a dumbass. That's why.

Forum List

Back