Petitioners in Georgia Are Refiling Lawsuit against Fulton County over Suspected Fraud in 2020 Election

More self-excusing juicy-rationalization bull$hit to try (and fail) to excuse your flim-flam-man's channeling of the Ghost of Joseph Goebbels and your own gullibility.

By the way... and I've said this before... the "The other guy did it too" defense stopped working by about fifth grade or so... or had you not noticed?
Any city dweller. Older cities know the Village. Many good men and women. But many not so nice and empowered by government. Ghettos stay the same while the resources increase to service them. I want them to be reduced. They do not want it. It is their level.

Why? If there was no fraud.
Because your Orange Baboon-God is a cheat and a fraud who inspires his gullible and morally bankrupt minions to cheat and manufacture evidence.

If the chain-of-custody is unbroken and if election officials keep a close supervision of your auditors then 2 + 2 will = 4, not 17, like your boy would like.

Because your Orange Baboon-God is a cheat and a fraud who inspires his gullible and morally bankrupt minions to cheat and manufacture evidence.

If the chain-of-custody is unbroken and if election officials keep a close supervision of your auditors then 2 + 2 will = 4, not 17, like your boy would like.
Those election officials are proven liars, right up to, and including, the SOS. Next.

---Trump Vindicated! Massive Voter Fraud Found In Fulton County---

I bet you will be very upset when Trump wins in 2024.
I pray God that the Pubs will regain their senses, tweak the Trump agenda (which has many strong points), but dump Trump.

If they run him in 2024 they are going to lose (again).

Raffensperger and Kent are lowlife neocons who have positions of power and have accepted money from Dominion. With them on the Democrats side, they'll make it hard to investigate anything. They suck.

I don't think so.
Most of the Democrats in NJ said the reason they voted for a Repug was because they're tired of the Democrat's shit.

Keep up these bullshit lawsuits and fraudits and they're going to get more tired of your bullshit. How do you think Warnock got in to begin with?

There is no proof of fraud - on any sort of scale and substance sufficient to overturn election results in any jurisdiction you can name.

This is nothing more than another round of beer-belching redneck bull$hit that may cost real taxpayer money and not yield diddly-squat.

Dumba$$e$.

If the judge has any brains he-or-she will laugh this one out of court, just like both GOP and Dem judges and justices laughed-out the other sixty lame attempts.

Hell.. audit the heck outta the sampling batch... no problem... so long as the plaintiffs agree to pay up front for the operating costs of the audit.

And so long as the State retains control and possession of the ballots so that the chain-of-custody remains in trustworthy hands.

I mean... after all... the minions of the Orange Piece-of-Krap are not exactly trustworthy custodians of the Republic nor its traditions, at present.
The point isnt to find fraud.......

Raffensperger and Kent are lowlife neocons who have positions of power and have accepted money from Dominion. With them on the Democrats side, they'll make it hard to investigate anything. They suck.
Go back to Russia, fuckhead.

Keep up these bullshit lawsuits and fraudits and they're going to get more tired of your bullshit. How do you think Warnock got in to begin with?
Warnock got in because they fudged the vote totals at the Fulton County election commission.
That's why they keep filing lawsuits.

---Plaintiff says up to 20,000 'probably false ballots' cast in Georgia's Fulton County---

Warnock got in because they fudged the vote totals at the Fulton County election commission.
That's why they keep filing lawsuits.
No, Warnock and got in because they were tired of your whining bullshit and Trump’s antics after losing

There is no proof of fraud - on any sort of scale and substance sufficient to overturn election results in any jurisdiction you can name.

This is nothing more than another round of beer-belching redneck bull$hit that may cost real taxpayer money and not yield diddly-squat.

Dumba$$e$.

If the judge has any brains he-or-she will laugh this one out of court, just like both GOP and Dem judges and justices laughed-out the other sixty lame attempts.

Hell.. audit the heck outta the sampling batch... no problem... so long as the plaintiffs agree to pay up front for the operating costs of the audit.

And so long as the State retains control and possession of the ballots so that the chain-of-custody remains in trustworthy hands.

I mean... after all... the minions of the Orange Piece-of-Krap are not exactly trustworthy custodians of the Republic nor its traditions, at present.
And a man who sh!ts his pants got more votes than any other president, ever.

Forum List

Back