Petraeus Scandal Could Bring Obama Down

It took a sex scandal for people to start paying attention to the Benghazi tragedy.
This has nothing to do with BenGhazi.

This has nothing to do with the election. Eric Cantor knew about this weeks before the election.

Patraeus is a Republican, was not a surrogate for Obama, and was known to not be all that friendly with the President, and didn't like the way McCrystal was handled.

So how could this have hurt Obama in ANY way, for the election?

Gy1kr.png

I didn't say the scandal had anything to do with Benghazi. Petraeus is tied to the Benghazi tragedy since he was the CIA director. Both are different subjects but inextricably linked.
But there are people on this forum who are making the connection, saying that this is all a setup to divert attention from and muck up the testimony, over Benghazi.

Have you called them out? Told them they are wrong? Haven't seen it.

All the major networks are now covering the story. Try again.

So far it has only been Fox News that has covered Benghazi and have been lying like hell. The other networks are talking about the affair, the resignation, and that Petraeus was supposed to testify on Thursday. Nobody has even hinted at a scandal involving President Obama. Nobody but the right wing lunatics.

I find the timing to be extremely convenient for President Obama.

I don't. Unless I can see proof from a reliable source I do not believe he did anything wrong. Maybe if he wasn't accused of everything but being a serial killer, I might. That's the problem of the ridiculous accusations the right wing has been making about this president for 4 years. Always lies. I don't believe anything negative about him.

I don't think it will happen but the timing of all of this seems really convenient for the President does it not? Not even a peep and now we have what is, at least, a four person scandal involving the CIA director and the nominee to become the head of NATO. I almost forgot the FBI agent.

It would seem really remarkable that all of this took place prior to the FBI vetting of General Petraeus for the top slot at the CIA so we have that failure as well.

And there may be the smoking gun; if the FBI reported it to the President and the Senate body that held his confirmation hearings and these men simply ignored it...this should blow up in all of their faces and let the chips fall where they may. If the FBI didn't know it, that is in some light an even greater scandal.

Again, I do not think it happened but it sure sounds like a case of either the FBI dropping the ball or the White House and Senate leadership looking the other way.

Have you completely forgotten that Benghazi is more than enough to start impeachment proceedings against obama, but that will never happen.........so if you think that this whole thing about a sex scandal is about to turn his presidency on its ear, well, let's just say you may have consumed a little too much happy juice. It will never happen! Now, a combination of this plus futher proceedings on Benghazi showing he is culpable (even if obama is culpable they will certainly try their best to not present that evidence to the public), massive voter fraud, fast and furious evidence showing he is culpable, etc....then we MIGHT have a chance at impeachment. Otherwise, nada. The left know this and are busy taunting everyone with it....it's apparently their "revenge" for Bush going to war in Iraq/Afghan. Childish and stupid, but whatever.

And that's all you people want. Actually you have wanted to impeach him from the day he was inaugurated. Then you have the nerve to call the left childish and stupid?? Better look again. The lunatic right wing is way beyond childish and stupid. You're all nuts. I swear you people belong in straight jackets.

Nobody cared about Ben Gotcha last week.
Nobody cares this week.
Nobody will care next week either.

Millions still do.

No, they do not.
Just because you and your Obama-worshiping ilk don't care to talk about Benghazi doesn't mean millions of sensible, patriotic Americans that believe our President should have balls instead of appeasing radical Muslims follow blindly. Obama is unfit to be our President. Millions and millions of Americans KNOW IT!

I don't think it will happen but the timing of all of this seems really convenient for the President does it not? Not even a peep and now we have what is, at least, a four person scandal involving the CIA director and the nominee to become the head of NATO. I almost forgot the FBI agent.

It would seem really remarkable that all of this took place prior to the FBI vetting of General Petraeus for the top slot at the CIA so we have that failure as well.

And there may be the smoking gun; if the FBI reported it to the President and the Senate body that held his confirmation hearings and these men simply ignored it...this should blow up in all of their faces and let the chips fall where they may. If the FBI didn't know it, that is in some light an even greater scandal.

Again, I do not think it happened but it sure sounds like a case of either the FBI dropping the ball or the White House and Senate leadership looking the other way.

Have you completely forgotten that Benghazi is more than enough to start impeachment proceedings against obama, but that will never happen.........so if you think that this whole thing about a sex scandal is about to turn his presidency on its ear, well, let's just say you may have consumed a little too much happy juice. It will never happen! Now, a combination of this plus futher proceedings on Benghazi showing he is culpable (even if obama is culpable they will certainly try their best to not present that evidence to the public), massive voter fraud, fast and furious evidence showing he is culpable, etc....then we MIGHT have a chance at impeachment. Otherwise, nada. The left know this and are busy taunting everyone with it....it's apparently their "revenge" for Bush going to war in Iraq/Afghan. Childish and stupid, but whatever.

And that's all you people want. Actually you have wanted to impeach him from the day he was inaugurated. Then you have the nerve to call the left childish and stupid?? Better look again. The lunatic right wing is way beyond childish and stupid. You're all nuts. I swear you people belong in straight jackets.
You have the sides mixed up.

Liberalism is a mental disorder. It is destroying the United States a bit at a time!

Sounds more like a bait thread to me. :eusa_eh:

Obama isn't going down for this.....not even close.

The talk is that Obama cheats at golf!
The talk is that Obama lied about what caused the attack on our embassy. He lied, and lied, and lied...all the while knowing the truth...and it didn't have a goddamned thing to do with some silly fuckin' video that dissed the ultra-sensitive Muslim fuckheads that think they are beyond criticism.

Obama is a goddamned liar...a Muslim-lovin' liar! Obama loves the people that would kill us all tomorrow if they had the means.

Last edited:
It took a sex scandal for people to start paying attention to the Benghazi tragedy.

Wrong again.

Yes ,you are..
This scandal and the Benghazi fuck up, go all the way to the top.
Obama cannot hide from this. Why do you think he's cleaning house?

You don't know that. Why don't you just wait and see what really happened?? Or are you just too anxious to see the president go down to be fair??

Wrong again.

Yes ,you are..

You don't know that. Why don't you just wait and see what really happened?? Or are you just too anxious to see the president go down to be fair??

Obama is NOT cleaning house? The Secretary of State is GONE, The press secretary is GONE and the Secretary of the Treasury is gone. So is the secretary of defense. Gone!
What stable administration fires multiple Cabinet members if everything is running smoothly?
"You don't know that!!!!!" Stop whining.

Yes ,you are..

Obama is NOT cleaning house? The Secretary of State is GONE, The press secretary is GONE and the Secretary of the Treasury is gone. So is the secretary of defense. Gone!
What stable administration fires multiple Cabinet members if everything is running smoothly?

Reagan, Clinton, FDR, Bush.

The talk is that Obama cheats at golf!
The talk is that Obama lied about what caused the attack on our embassy. He lied, and lied, and lied...all the while knowing the truth...and it didn't have a goddamned thing to do with some silly fuckin' video that dissed the ultra-sensitive Muslim fuckheads that think they are beyond criticism.

Obama is a goddamned liar...a Muslim-lovin' liar! Obama loves the people that would kill us all tomorrow if they had the means.

And a two term President. Hahahahaha.

Wrong again.

Yes ,you are..

We know what reeally happened. The CIA Chief was knocking boots with a married author. The Chick that ratted them out was knocking boots with another high ranking general..
These are facts. They are not in dispute.
The Administration HAD to know... No President worth his salt does not have a grasp on every detail within his inner circle.
You will circle the wagons juts as the complicit MSM will do the same.
Obama is Teflon coated. No worries, right?
Besides, do you really think we want Joe "Bite Me" Biden with the keys to the cookie jar?
Get the fuck outta here. Would be nice if they were all in on it. Because the order of succession would mean The Speaker of the House John Boehner would become president.
Now wouldn't that be ironic. Your side worked so hard to use any means fair and unfair to destroy Romney and you end up with a republican at the helm anyway.
The thought of you libbies simultaneously driving your Chevy Volts , soccer mom mini vans and Toyota Priuses off a cliff would be straight out of Monty Python movie.

Yes ,you are..

We know what reeally happened. The CIA Chief was knocking boots with a married author. The Chick that ratted them out was knocking boots with another high ranking general..
The Administration HAD to know... No President worth his salt does not have a grasp on every detail within his inner circle.
Besides, do you really think we want Joe "Bite Me" Biden with the keys to the cookie jar?
Get the fuck outta here. Would be nice if they were all in on it. Because the order of succession would mean The Speaker of the House John Boehner would become president.
Now wouldn't that be ironic. Your side worked so hard to use any means fair and unfair to destroy Romney and you end up with a republican at the helm anyway.
The thought of you libbies simultaneously driving your Chevy Volts , soccer mom mini vans and Toyota Priuses off a cliff would be straight out of Monty Python movie.

Keep hoping. Hahahaha.

Reagan, Clinton, FDR, Bush.
What?

Wrong again.

Yes ,you are..

Newsflash. Life is not fair. Nor is it intended to be fair.
Fair is a vague term which can mean whatever the mindset of the person using the term wants it to mean. Therefore the concept is meaningless.

Keep hoping. Hahahaha.
Hey, that's not your line. Obama copyrighted all mention of "hope"..And left us with the change. Not in a good way either.

Sounds more like a bait thread to me. :eusa_eh:

Obama isn't going down for this.....not even close.
You got something against fishing?
icon7xx.gif

Yes ,you are..

No, he's not cleaning house. People are moving on. Happens in every administration.

Forum List

Back