Petraeus Scandal Could Bring Obama Down

What leads you to think this has anything to do with Obama. The facts so far seem to point to the FBI knowing about it, deciding there was no criminal behavior, and dropping it. Then an FBI agent with a hardon for Petraeus (fueled by jealousy perhaps) tells Eric Cantor, who several days later calls (or has a staffer call) the FBI to make sure they know.

"IF" the POTUS didn't know, well that in and of itself is unacceptable.

Why would he know who was having an affair? Jesus, you people are a riot.

When that someone was the Director of the CIA, and potentially liable to serious security compromise, you'd better bet you fucking ass the POTUS would be informed

"IF" the POTUS didn't know, well that in and of itself is unacceptable.

Why would he know who was having an affair? Jesus, you people are a riot.

Because he is the President of the United States. The President is supposed to know everything about top officials that could cause scandals for the administration. Because with most administrations, the buck stops as the President. I know Id be pretty pissed if my advisors were holding back information.

Which would support any argument that this administration held up publicizing this 'faux pas' until AFTER Barry stole his second term.

Yeah, Patraeus is taking the fall to protect Obama and Hillary.

Same old same old.

He didn't take a "fall"..

He took a roll in the hay..

:razz:

Patraeus fell for Paula Broadwell :D

ap-aptopix-petraeus-resigns-4_3_r560.jpg

With a rack like that, what red-blooded American male wouldn't?

And it all became public one day after the election? Gee, Ravi...there's naive and then there's NAIVE!!!

Once again Barry's buddy, Eric Holder had his back...holding this back until AFTER a close election thus depriving the American people knowledge they needed to judge the competence of this Administration.

Well shit onna shingle. Better call up Mittens and tell him he won! Barry only squeeked by 332 to 203 in electrol college pts.

Willard should demand a brand new electon with this startling revelation! :lol:

Too bad the American people were kept in the dark about Benghazi and the Head of the CIA being compromised until after they'd cast their votes. What was the main stream media talking about the week leading to the election...how "Presidential" Barry was in his response to Sandy? The real story should have been his flailing foreign policy and the needless loss of four Americans due to the incompetence of his appointees.

Sadly enough, I believe Barry S. could have been caught red-handed fucking his own daughters, pissing on the original constitution, while gunning down an entire grammar school student body and too many of his zombie constituents would have still cast their ballot for him.

Well shit onna shingle. Better call up Mittens and tell him he won! Barry only squeeked by 332 to 203 in electrol college pts.

Willard should demand a brand new electon with this startling revelation! :lol:

Too bad the American people were kept in the dark about Benghazi and the Head of the CIA being compromised until after they'd cast their votes. What was the main stream media talking about the week leading to the election...how "Presidential" Barry was in his response to Sandy? The real story should have been his flailing foreign policy and the needless loss of four Americans due to the incompetence of his appointees.

Sadly enough, I believe Barry S. could have been caught red-handed fucking his own daughters, pissing on the original constitution, while gunning down an entire grammar school student body and too many of his zombie constituents would have still cast their ballot for him.

Unsubstantiated insinuations of pedophilia are a no-no on USMB.

Unsubstantiated insinuations of pedophilia are a no-no on USMB.

...Didn't say he was. Stated a hypothetical situation that would fail to persuade his supporters that he is what he is...

It took a sex scandal for people to start paying attention to the Benghazi tragedy.

Wrong again.

All the major networks are now covering the story. Try again.

So far it has only been Fox News that has covered Benghazi and have been lying like hell. The other networks are talking about the affair, the resignation, and that Petraeus was supposed to testify on Thursday. Nobody has even hinted at a scandal involving President Obama. Nobody but the right wing lunatics.

All of this reminds me of what Valerie Jarrett said a couple of days before the election.....

Valerie-Jarrett-.jpg

( “After we win this election, it’s our turn. Payback time.” )

NOTE: This update was forwarded to me by Wall Street Insider who indicated they received it this morning via a direct source associated with Barack Obama’s campaign headquarters in Chicago.

Thought you would be very interested to hear of this. It appears this Jarrett creature is quite confident of a victory, and has every intention of making those who opposed her, and her boy, of paying dearly for their seeming crimes against them. As Election Day is nearly upon us, more and more are willing to speak outside the inner circle. Such is the case with this message received by me this morning from a source who has been working for us via Chicago for several months now. Their campaign appears increasingly confident, I assume, due to the now adoring media coverage of their boy’s little march with the commoners following this week’s storm. It has been a revolting display by some in our media has it not? Here then is the most recent report I received our Chicago source. I first passed it along to our mutual friend with no response, so now I pass it along to you in the hopes you deem it worthy to publish as its sharing will serve a related purpose with another I hope to secure a favor from in the very near future. And if you have any concerns regarding the source – don’t. They are being thoroughly protected despite their understandable trepidation. As you have been.

Were a couple of rogue generals on her list?

Link

Valerie Jarret – “After We Win This Election, It’s Our Turn. Payback Time.” (WSI) - The Ulsterman Report

Last edited:

Hey, that's okay, Pat Robertson is good with it:

“She is an extremely good-looking woman,” Robertson said of Broadwell. “She is marathon runner, she’d run Iron Man triathlons, and so she’s out running with him, and she’s writing a biography. And I think the term is propinquity. And there was a lot of propinquity going on.”

He then offered up this potential reasoning for Petraeus’ affair: “The man’s off in a foreign land and he’s lonely and here’s a good-looking lady throwing herself at him. He’s a man".

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/pat-robe...-a-good-looking-lady-throwing-herself-at-him/

:rolleyes:

“She is an extremely good-looking woman,” Robertson said of Broadwell. “She is marathon runner, she’d run Iron Man triathlons, and so she’s out running with him, and she’s writing a biography. And I think the term is propinquity. And there was a lot of propinquity going on.”

He then offered up this potential reasoning for Petraeus’ affair: “The man’s off in a foreign land and he’s lonely and here’s a good-looking lady throwing herself at him. He’s a man".

Pat Robertson Justifies Petraeus Affair: ‘Here

Oh my. Isn't he someone that claims gays are destroying the sanctity of marriage? :lol:

I don't think it will happen but the timing of all of this seems really convenient for the President does it not? Not even a peep and now we have what is, at least, a four person scandal involving the CIA director and the nominee to become the head of NATO. I almost forgot the FBI agent.

It would seem really remarkable that all of this took place prior to the FBI vetting of General Petraeus for the top slot at the CIA so we have that failure as well.

And there may be the smoking gun; if the FBI reported it to the President and the Senate body that held his confirmation hearings and these men simply ignored it...this should blow up in all of their faces and let the chips fall where they may. If the FBI didn't know it, that is in some light an even greater scandal.

Again, I do not think it happened but it sure sounds like a case of either the FBI dropping the ball or the White House and Senate leadership looking the other way.

It is very cruel of the OP to get conservatives excited over nothing.

Otherwise, it might be viscerally satisfying for the right but politically pointless – unless the VP becomes a republican.

Well.........he's not Bill Clinton or Barney Frank.

They got a pass.

Sean Hannity and Glenn Beck have made sure they can't be compromised.

I think Petraeus is an idiot for signing on with this White House. Nothing good could come from it.

They got a pass.

I think Petraeus is an idiot for signing on with this White House. Nothing good could come from it.

You know....I'm not going to excuse his behavior......but it's a damned shame that a person who has served honorably for so long and achieved the status he had pissed it all away because he let his dick do his thinking for him for a while.

I hope to God he didn't pass on classified information.

They got a pass.

You know....I'm not going to excuse his behavior......but it's a damned shame that a person who has served honorably for so long and achieved the status he had pissed it all away because he let his dick do his thinking for him for a while.

I hope to God he didn't pass on classified information.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

All of this reminds me of what Valerie Jarrett said a couple of days before the election.....

Valerie-Jarrett-.jpg

( “After we win this election, it’s our turn. Payback time.” )

NOTE: This update was forwarded to me by Wall Street Insider who indicated they received it this morning via a direct source associated with Barack Obama’s campaign headquarters in Chicago.

Thought you would be very interested to hear of this. It appears this Jarrett creature is quite confident of a victory, and has every intention of making those who opposed her, and her boy, of paying dearly for their seeming crimes against them. As Election Day is nearly upon us, more and more are willing to speak outside the inner circle. Such is the case with this message received by me this morning from a source who has been working for us via Chicago for several months now. Their campaign appears increasingly confident, I assume, due to the now adoring media coverage of their boy’s little march with the commoners following this week’s storm. It has been a revolting display by some in our media has it not? Here then is the most recent report I received our Chicago source. I first passed it along to our mutual friend with no response, so now I pass it along to you in the hopes you deem it worthy to publish as its sharing will serve a related purpose with another I hope to secure a favor from in the very near future. And if you have any concerns regarding the source – don’t. They are being thoroughly protected despite their understandable trepidation. As you have been.
Were a couple of rogue generals on her list?

Link

Valerie Jarret – “After We Win This Election, It’s Our Turn. Payback Time.” (WSI) - The Ulsterman Report

So she's saying things they wouldn't do before the election because they're too sickening, she will do them now because she can, and nobody can do anything about it.

Got it.

Forum List

Back