Petulant Pillow Man

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
Pillow Man is quite perturbed.
Pillow Man is quite disturbed.
Pillow Man, by law, will be curbed.

Unfortunately, since USMB for some reason posts the previous tweet in addition to the main tweet, each tweet has the previous tweet embedded also.

If I didn't do that, clicking the non-main tweet would take you to Twitter and away from USMB. I want everyone to be able to watch these videos within USMB, never leaving the site. I wish USMB would fix this. But they haven't, and have shown no interest in doing so.

Unfortunately, since USMB for some reason posts the previous tweet in addition to the main tweet, each tweet has the previous tweet embedded also.
I don't know anything about coding, but this occurs at many many sites, not just on USMB. I think this has something to do with twitter embeds, to get folks to go to their site.
I'm posting his meltdown under questioning.

I watched one or two of those clips, I can see why he was frustrated, they are a waste of time.

I really hope you didn't watch them all, so dumb.

It is UN-American to be persecuted for your first Amendment rights.

🙄

Didn't see any persecution.
Is he, or is he not being sued by Eric Coomer for defamation?

:dunno:

.. . and I suppose, maybe it is a legit case, I don't know, I haven't seen and/or heard any of the evidence.

Coomer v. Lindell et al

I don't really follow the battles between the MAGA folks, and the TDS folks.. . the minutiae between you guys?

meh. I don't care.

None of that really matters to me.

IN the end, it all amounts to the same to me. . .

Forum List

Back