Trump sends multiple emails every day

One email asked if I would vote for him. I checked no. Then they asked me to donate.

I get lots of those from the DNC Biden side. Once you make a DNC email list, you never leave the DNC email list. It is a holdover from the 5 minutes I supported Bernie eons ago.

Trump send multiple emails every day.
Read a few statements below.
There is no talk on issues. It is all about him being a victim and we must take down those who wronged him.
It sounds more of a call to go to war than go vote.
No wonder his followers look at this as a war not an election. They make it jjust that. a war

I WAS JUST CONVICTED IN A WITCH HUNT TRIAL!
On this dark day in history, I’m releasing this NEVER SURRENDER BLACK MAGA hat to stand against this injustice!
----------------
After my home was RAIDED WITH DEADLY FORCE…

After I was GAGGED INTO SILENCE BY A CORRUPT JUDGE…
After I was WRONGFULLY CONVICTED ON 34 RIGGED FELONY CHARGES
-------
asked my team to identify the TOP 1% of TRUE TRUMP REPUBLICANS after my rigged Biden conviction, and guess whose name was at the top?

YOU!!
When I TAKE BACK the White House, I won’t be listening to liberal billionaires or the FAKE NEWS media that hates our country.I’ll only be taking advice from REAL AMERICAN PATRIOTS LIKE YOU.
------------
Drill this into your head: I WILL NEVER SURRENDER. YOU WILL NEVER SURRENDER
-----------------
With you by my side, we will DEMOLISH the Deep State and VANQUISH our enemies.
I
/——/ Multiple emails everyday???? Oh you got him this time #6,789

Trump send multiple emails every day.
Read a few statements below.
There is no talk on issues. It is all about him being a victim and we must take down those who wronged him.
No wonder his followers look at this as a war not an election. They make it jjust that. a war

I WAS JUST CONVICTED IN A WITCH HUNT TRIAL!
On this dark day in history, I’m releasing this NEVER SURRENDER BLACK MAGA hat to stand against this injustice!
----------------
After my home was RAIDED WITH DEADLY FORCE…

After I was GAGGED INTO SILENCE BY A CORRUPT JUDGE…
After I was WRONGFULLY CONVICTED ON 34 RIGGED FELONY CHARGES
-------
asked my team to identify the TOP 1% of TRUE TRUMP REPUBLICANS after my rigged Biden conviction, and guess whose name was at the top?

YOU!!
When I TAKE BACK the White House, I won’t be listening to liberal billionaires or the FAKE NEWS media that hates our country.I’ll only be taking advice from REAL AMERICAN PATRIOTS LIKE YOU.
------------
Drill this into your head: I WILL NEVER SURRENDER. YOU WILL NEVER SURRENDER
-----------------
With you by my side, we will DEMOLISH the Deep State and VANQUISH our enemies.
I
You demented avenger subverted demoralized Stalinist Marxist Leninist zombie ASSHOLES are waging an unprecedented LAWFARE campaign against Trump, and NOW you're complaining that he has the NERVE to speak out against it?
What kind of lack of self-awareness from you does it take to not realize that you complaining about that and citing that as a problem is ultimately major GASLIGHT THEATRE and nothing short of EVIL??????
Damn, you fucking retarded idiots are a HOOT!!!!
:cuckoo:

Of course it is War and not a picnic .
Do you imagine he works as an influencer for fun ?
It is a weapon against Normies and Sheeple and a trumpet call to existing followers .
Stop being naive

And who else stands up to the Dumbos( proxy patsies ), WEF and other Deep State gophers ?

demented avenger subverted demoralized Stalinist Marxist Leninist zombie ASSHOLES
alrighty-then.gif

Trump’s an asshole.

When are you people gonna figure that out?
The effects of a cult can last for decades. Many former members still cling to the leader and/or the group codes over the years, long after the cult has collapsed.

The only antidote is time, and that doesn't work for all of 'em. This is essentially a theology, a lifestyle. That doesn't go away easily. And it's still being aggressively supported, protected and nourished by its media.

Last edited:
Better for himself? He's got a pretty nice piece of property on the beach, he's got his own plane, his kids seem to be successful. Who the hell wants a life like Bidens, or yours for that matter.
Me.

I'm not facing time in a federal prison. I don't owe nearly 3/4 of a billion dollars in judgements. Nobody had judged me to be a rapist or an insurrectionist.

And most importantly, I don't have a really bad combover or an orange fake tan.

Poor creepy.
Someone TAUGHT you to HATE America.
YOU didn't have any sense to question such.
And here we are.
Poor creepy. :itsok:
Dude, you want an explanation?

Here ya go:

There's a whole bunch of us who laugh at your spittle spraying, mouth foaming explosions. We tip each other the nod when we see one so no one misses out on the fun.

You're high caliber entertainment, kid.

Be proud.

Dude, you want an explanation?

Here ya go:

There's a whole bunch of us who laugh at your spittle spraying, mouth foaming explosions. We tip each other the nod when we see one so no one misses out on the fun.

You're high caliber entertainment, kid.

Be proud.
:thanks:

Forum List

Back