Trump sends multiple emails every day

Trump send multiple emails every day.
Read a few statements below.
There is no talk on issues. It is all about him being a victim and we must take down those who wronged him.
It sounds more of a call to go to war than go vote.
No wonder his followers look at this as a war not an election. They make it jjust that. a war

I WAS JUST CONVICTED IN A WITCH HUNT TRIAL!
On this dark day in history, I’m releasing this NEVER SURRENDER BLACK MAGA hat to stand against this injustice!
----------------
After my home was RAIDED WITH DEADLY FORCE…

After I was GAGGED INTO SILENCE BY A CORRUPT JUDGE…
After I was WRONGFULLY CONVICTED ON 34 RIGGED FELONY CHARGES
-------
asked my team to identify the TOP 1% of TRUE TRUMP REPUBLICANS after my rigged Biden conviction, and guess whose name was at the top?

YOU!!
When I TAKE BACK the White House, I won’t be listening to liberal billionaires or the FAKE NEWS media that hates our country.I’ll only be taking advice from REAL AMERICAN PATRIOTS LIKE YOU.
------------
Drill this into your head: I WILL NEVER SURRENDER. YOU WILL NEVER SURRENDER
-----------------
With you by my side, we will DEMOLISH the Deep State and VANQUISH our enemies.
I
WOW......really? Trump sends lots of emails....EVERY DAY?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Yes. In fact, violent crimes have reduced significantly since Trump was booted.

Yes! How do you not know this?

There's been a war in Ukraine since 2014!

Remember when Trump tried to blackmail Zelensky by withholding aid unless Zelensky manufactured a fake scandal about Biden?

Good times.
Wrong, violent crime is through the roof.

The fbi has stated that they no longer report the crimes from the most violent big cities.

So, were you ignorant of that fact, or did you just lie?

There is no talk on issues. It is all about him being a victim and we must take down those who wronged him.
No wonder his followers look at this as a war not an election. They make it jjust that. a war

On this dark day in history, I’m releasing this NEVER SURRENDER BLACK MAGA hat to stand against this injustice!
----------------

-------
asked my team to identify the TOP 1% of TRUE TRUMP REPUBLICANS after my rigged Biden conviction, and guess whose name was at the top?

YOU!!
When I TAKE BACK the White House, I won’t be listening to liberal billionaires or the FAKE NEWS media that hates our country.I’ll only be taking advice from REAL AMERICAN PATRIOTS LIKE YOU.
------------
-----------------
I
Trump is clearly insane – he’s a pathological liar.

And those who vote for Trump are just as insane and dishonest.

never-surrender.jpg

Never surrender. I don't care if you have to storm the Capitol and shred the Constitution, do NOT let them jail me for my crimes.

WOW......really? Trump sends lots of emails....EVERY DAY?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Trump is really lying.

He wasn’t subject to a witch hunt, there was no deadly force, and the judge is not corrupt.

It’s further proof that Trump is insane, that he’s unfit to hold any public office, and that it’s madness to vote for Trump.

If they have needs it's due to the failure of Bidenonics and giving to support a reversal is in their interests.
There needs are a result of their actions or lack of actions.
Weak people blame other people for their problems and look for other people to solve their problems.
That describes the MAGA minions. They do not have conservative values. They are whiny little bitches.

What crimes?

Read. Learn.

Read. Learn.

Read. Learn.

I realize there are big words in those indictments which you won't understand, but I'm here to help.

Also, they are WAY longer than a Truth Social post which makes them a serious mental challenge for you.

Due to this intellectual challenge, I know you will only listen to what Trump and your MAGA media tell you to think and believe.

Nothing I can do about that.

Oh! I guess you somehow missed this news!

Except for that whole killing of a million Americans thing...sure.

The sun was shinier, beer tasted better, grass was greener, candy was sweeter...

And I don't know if you checked the stock market or our GDP, but the economy was definitely not better under Trump.
What are you talking about?... any way that you could show any negative economic numbers for Trump is covid shutdown numbers... that won't work for you anymore... prior to covid we had the best economy for the middle and lower class that I have ever seen in my life....

Read. Learn.

Read. Learn.

Read. Learn.

I realize there are big words in those indictments which you won't understand, but I'm here to help.

Also, they are WAY longer than a Truth Social post which makes them a serious mental challenge for you.

Due to this intellectual challenge, I know you will only listen to what Trump and your MAGA media tell you to think and believe.

Nothing I can do about that.

Oh! I guess you somehow missed this news!

Copy and paste.... now try and put it in your own words....

----------------

-------

YOU!!
------------
-----------------
I
At least it will be a just war against a traitorous anti-Bill of Rights leftist administration and not a foreign war.

Trump is a great men who inspires patriotic people that love America to obtain positions of power and take back our country from the globalist commie liberals that seek to destroy it. .

"Patriotic people" who don't know what patriotism is. They "love America" because... because you say so.

"take back our country"....

The Brexit Party of Nigel Farage wanted to "take our country back" and they got Brexit. Now they got Brexit they want to "take our country back" because Brexit didn't give THEM their country back. Nothing will, ever. It's just a thing they say to get idiots to vote for them.

They'll probably tell all their supporters they're "patriots" too.

It's not difficult to manipulate these people.

What are you talking about?... any way that you could show any negative economic numbers for Trump is covid shutdown numbers... that won't work for you anymore... prior to covid we had the best economy for the middle and lower class that I have ever seen in my life....
Trump added to the nationl debt more than any President in 4 years. His tax cuts were the biggest reason.

Forum List

Back