PGA Prepares to Move Tournament out of Georgia

The PGA can do whatever they want with the Masters.

No, they can't. The Masters is an invitational only Tournament owned by the Augusta Golf Course. They only thing they can do is not go.

You're being purposefully obtuse by acting like Golf cannot be played anywhere but Augusta - and acting like "The Masters" is a name that cannot be worked-around.

It's called suffering the Consequences of your actions. Georgia passed massive Voter Suppression Legislation. Turns out a lot of people including Voting Republican do not like Vote Suppression.

Georgia fucked up. They pay the price for that fuck up

Vote integrity legislation. No valid voter will be surpressed by this.

Stop lying.

MLB is already announced that the All-Star Game AND the MLB Player Draft are be moved out of Georgia because the Voter Suppression Laws signed by Governor Kemp.

This is of course the right of MLB to do. The MLB Players Association was heavily involved in that decision.

Senator Cruz and Lee want to have the MLB's Anti-Trust Exemption pulled over this.

It will not happen, if for no other reason that Republicans do not control the Senate or the House and do not have the votes to pass such a measure.

Again, it called Georgia being forced to face the Consequences of passing such ugly Voter Suppression Laws.

Hitting Cons in the wallet is the only real thing they understand. Kemp himself has admitted there was no Voter Fraud in the November Election AND the Traitor is facing an investigation into pressuring both the Governor of Georgia and the Secretary of State for Georgia to engage in Voter Fraud by telling they needed find "11,000 Votes" the Traitor needed to win Georgia, that did not happen.

If Georgia Republicans were Naive think there would NOT be repercussions for their Voter Suppression Laws, then all I can if that were case I have bridge I sell them for just one dollar and will even throw in a year of no fog for free!!!

No, they can't. The Masters is an invitational only Tournament owned by the Augusta Golf Course. They only thing they can do is not go.

It is a PGA sanctioned event.

But not a PGA owned event. They can't move it.

The PGA owns the license for the event and can withdraw that license at anytime it so chooses.

The PGA can also refuse to acknowledge any winner and refuse to issue the money won and can withhold the trophy as well.

Also, the PGA can refuse permission to broadcast the event, they carry the licensing on that as well.

Oh, and yes the PGA does "Own" that event. They own the license. Without the license there is no event.

The PGA owns the license for the event and can withdraw that license at anytime it so chooses.

The PGA can also refuse to acknowledge any winner and refuse to issue the money won and can withhold the trophy as well.

Also, the PGA can refuse permission to broadcast the event, they carry the licensing on that as well.

Oh, and yes the PGA does "Own" that event. They own the license. Without the license there is no event.

No, they don't own the event. Stop lying.

Why are SJW twats like you such lying pee while sitting cuck boi's?

MLB is already announced that the All-Star Game AND the MLB Player Draft are be moved out of Georgia because the Voter Suppression Laws signed by Governor Kemp.

This is of course the right of MLB to do. The MLB Players Association was heavily involved in that decision.

Senator Cruz and Lee want to have the MLB's Anti-Trust Exemption pulled over this.

It will not happen, if for no other reason that Republicans do not control the Senate or the House and do not have the votes to pass such a measure.

Again, it called Georgia being forced to face the Consequences of passing such ugly Voter Suppression Laws.

Hitting Cons in the wallet is the only real thing they understand. Kemp himself has admitted there was no Voter Fraud in the November Election AND the Traitor is facing an investigation into pressuring both the Governor of Georgia and the Secretary of State for Georgia to engage in Voter Fraud by telling they needed find "11,000 Votes" the Traitor needed to win Georgia, that did not happen.

If Georgia Republicans were Naive think there would NOT be repercussions for their Voter Suppression Laws, then all I can if that were case I have bridge I sell them for just one dollar and will even throw in a year of no fog for free!!!

Voter security, not voter suppression.

All your side can do is exaggerate and lie.

May you outlive your progeny.

Civil Rights Group Calls to Relocate Masters after GA Voting Bill

The National Black Justice Coalition (NBJC) is calling for the PGA Tour and The Masters to move next month's major championship out of Georgia in response to the recent passing of a controversial voting law.

NBJC executive director David J. Johns told Golfweek that the bill, SB 202 will "return Black and poor and already disenfranchised voters in Georgia to second class citizens" and said that he hopes action can be taken to relocate The Masters, which begins April 8 in Augusta.

“The PGA Tour and Masters Tournament have both made commitments to help diversify golf and address racial inequities in this country—and we expect them to not only speak out against Georgia’s new racist voter suppression law—but to also take action," Johns said in a statement.

"Professional golf should not reward Georgia’s attacks on democracy and voting rights with the millions of dollars in revenue that the tournament generates and the prestige it brings to the State. We all must act to protect our democracy and the right to vote.”

Georgia needs to tread carefully it would seem...uh oh

Yeah! How dare they excercise their liberties! The people of Georgia all deserve to be punished!

The National Black Justice Coalition (NBJC) is calling for the PGA Tour and The Masters to move next month's major championship out of Georgia in response to the recent passing of a controversial voting law.

NBJC executive director David J. Johns told Golfweek that the bill, SB 202 will "return Black and poor and already disenfranchised voters in Georgia to second class citizens" and said that he hopes action can be taken to relocate The Masters, which begins April 8 in Augusta.

“The PGA Tour and Masters Tournament have both made commitments to help diversify golf and address racial inequities in this country—and we expect them to not only speak out against Georgia’s new racist voter suppression law—but to also take action," Johns said in a statement.

"Professional golf should not reward Georgia’s attacks on democracy and voting rights with the millions of dollars in revenue that the tournament generates and the prestige it brings to the State. We all must act to protect our democracy and the right to vote.”

Why do you disagree?

What voter suppression? Be specific.

So, you feel that using a corporation to threaten congress is a good thing? You think forcing the hand of a corporation to cause economic pain to the citizens of Georgia is a good thing?

So, because Georgia congress passed a law, you are choosing to punish the PGA, the players, the businesses and the citizens of Georgia who would gain economic benefit for having those things there?

No, they don't own the event. Stop lying.

Why are SJW twats like you such lying pee while sitting cuck boi's?
LOLOL. The hysteria of these people destroying themselves.......................lolol

God what miserable life they have.

LOLOL. What a miserable person you are...........LOLOL

Life has to really suck for you to be such a hateful selfish sofb.

PGA owns the license for the event and can withdraw that license at anytime it so chooses.

The PGA can also refuse to acknowledge any winner and refuse to issue the money won and can withhold the trop
What crime against humanity is Augusta National accused of?

Move the Masters from Georgia?
Frankly my dear I don't give a damn.

See the source image

Sadly the PGA doesn't run the masters, sonic would take action from the players (mostly old white guys) to make any changes. I do not rate that as likely.

Move the Masters from Georgia?
Frankly my dear I don't give a damn.

See the source image
Using that image of Mammy is wacist.
How old are you? I`m guessing between 4 and 6 years old with speech and thinking impediments.
I was 2 time defending caddies champion at the club I worked at. Saw every Masters since about 67

Lived next to a course and had a club in my hand at 5.

Well my speech and thinking impediments caused me to never slave to a boss, a job, a fat thing to fuck and a miserable life. Speech and thinking impediments have served me well. It works.

Forum List

Back