Phillip Schofield announces he is gay?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Phillip Schofield: ITV presenter comes out as gay | Daily Mail Online

Yes, after 27 years of marriage he has decided to announce this.

Yawn

If you went back about 15 years a story like this might garnish a lot of attention, but in today's world not so much. In fact, I saw my neighbor walking his (what I thought was a male) dog that was now wearing a doggy dress and on hormone therapy to transition into a little bitch. Apparently I stared at them too long.

My trial date is next Thursday.

Did I mention the dog is only one month old?

A friend of mine was totally devastated when his dad came out as gay when we were in 9th grade. I was like dude, he wears more jewelry than your mom. The only real question was whether she was a lesbian too.

Have no clue on who he is, read the story and still don't know who he is. I never heard of the show he is on either. I think I lucked out.

Off to the rubber room for this thread!

Reminds me of an old gay joke where 3 homos are sitting in a hot tub, and a rubber plops up to the surface and they all look at each other, when one says, "Who farted?".

A friend of mine was totally devastated when his dad came out as gay when we were in 9th grade. I was like dude, he wears more jewelry than your mom. The only real question was whether she was a lesbian too.
That's what happens when gay people push themselves in the closet so far...we had a poster here for years that was so far in the closet he was in Narnia....wife...kids....now the family is broken.

John Walker Lindh's father one day came home wearing a dress and announced he was leaving his family for a man. We know what happened then.

Forum List

Back