Philly mayor tries deflecting blame on ICE

7C30A403-716B-4899-977C-81EA7379EC58.jpeg
Not as stupid as separating children from their parents and throwing them in cages with NO PLAN of how they were going to reunite them.

We warned you Trump had no idea what he’s doing and he proves it every day.

View attachment 209452 Not as stupid as separating children from their parents and throwing them in cages with NO PLAN of how they were going to reunite them.

What does that BS have to do with the Philly mayor allowing an illegal immigrant to rape a child?

I look forward to seeing that jackass lose the next election...

View attachment 209452 Not as stupid as separating children from their parents and throwing them in cages with NO PLAN of how they were going to reunite them.

What does that BS have to do with the Philly mayor allowing an illegal immigrant to rape a child?
I’d have to read the real story first before I rely on your propaganda piece

Like that would change your opinion of democrats.

Some of the dumbest people I’ve met vote democrat.
Even at work.... It’s incredible how stupid some of you people can be.
I’m including everyday shit they should know.

Example:
I was recently called because of a bed alarm that wouldn’t stop ringing. The nurse and tech (both democrats) said they tried everything.
The problem was quickly “fixed” when I reset the bathroom pull station.

Both were embarrassed and asked me not to say anything after I explained what the different colored lights mean.... something they should have known.

The story is pretty simple.

ICE had a detainer for the guy when he was released from jail.

The Mayor ignored the detainer and the guy was released.

The child was raped by the guy.

The rest of it, you know.

Holy fuck you’re dumb. It’s Trumps fault? Are you kidding me? This is your fucking fault! You vote for these illegal enabling people and do a stupid ass dance for a judge letting you help a rapist run free, a murderer run free, a drug dealer, etc.

This isn’t Trumps fault you pathetic asshole. It’s yours.

Multi-generational Democratic Party control of America's Inner City $hitholes... ethnocentric Vote Whoring... 'nuff said.

Forum List

Back