Phony Scandals?????????

The Obama administrations way to handle any scandal.
th

That's not the whole story. There's a fourth monkey who goes on tour across the nation giving speeches to tell people how much he cares about fixing what's broken in Washington.

The fourth monkey would be covering his ass, Amelia.

The Obama Administration has turned LYING into a way of life...and the MSM has enabled it. There is a great deal of upside for them to flat out prevaricate because the MSM provides a huge safety net in the event they get caught.

Last edited:
Phony scandals eh?

I wonder if the families of the slain border Agents, killed because of guns sold to Mexican Drug Lords under Fast and Furious would consider that a "Phony Scandal"?

I wonder if the families of those killed in Benghazi consider that a "Phony Scandal"?

I wonder if the people who suffer for years under the intrusiveness of the IRS would consider that a "Phony Scandal"?

I wonder if the families of the Seal Team VI members who were killed consider that a "Phony Scandal".

I wonder if the women who have been raped, the families of people who have been killed or robbed by illegal immigrants that Obama and Queen Nappy have allowed to stay in the country consider that to be a "Phony Scandal"?

Phony Scandals my ass. We have a Phony President and Congress who won't do their jobs.

Scarborough actually flipped out on Carney today over this response to a question by Joe. Un freaking real.

Carney blaming Republicans for focusing on scandals instead of the economy. :lmao: Cripes, you can't make this shit up.

When the MSNBC host asked Carney about whether the IRS scandal reached into Washington, instead of being limited to the IRS' Cincinnati office, the White House spokesman dismissed the remark as "the line pushed by Republicans who want Washington to be focused on scandals instead of the economy."

'Morning Joe' Interview With Jay Carney Goes 'Kaboom'

ETA: The mindset by the sociopaths in this administration just blows me away. To think that they truly believe that "Washington" shouldn't be focused on any of these issues is beyond deplorable.

Last edited:
22924246_BG1.jpg

Obama's IRS and NSA have been caught red-handed and he has the unmitigated gall to call them phony. He's claiming now they're fake scandals.

Obama must think we're God Damned idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joel B. Pollak, in an article on Brietbart.com, explained the tone of Obama’s speech on July 24, 2013;

President Barack Obama's speech at Knox College in Galesburg, Illinois was billed as an address on the economy, the first of a series of economic orations. Yet instead of presenting a policy agenda, Obama launched a partisan attack reminiscent of his most blistering addresses of the 2012 presidential campaign, dismissing concerns about "phony scandals" and attacking Republicans for promoting "gridlock" in Washington (full article here).

Joe Scarborough, host of MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” is not often seen as a champion of conservative values but today he strayed from the network’s “Obama coddling narrative” and went directly after the mouthpiece of the White House. According to the DailyCaller.com on July 24, 2013;

Host Joe Scarborough, however, also wanted to discuss the Internal Revenue Service’s targeting of conservative groups, which a visibly irritated Carney dismissed as a “phony scandal.”

“At the beginning, you said it was just the Cincinnati office,” Scarborough said. “And then we find out more people in Washington are involved. And then this past week we found out, despite what any of us think of the investigations on Capitol Hill — and I see you smiling, I don’t know that there’s anything to smile about, that it wasn’t a couple of crazy people in Cincinnati, that this information actually went up to the Chief Counsel of the IRS, which was one of two political appointees by the president of the United States and the entire IRS. So it doesn’t sound phony to me, Jay” .

Carney, true to form and true to the president’s narrative, immediately reacted to Scarborough’s statement by...you guessed it...blaming Republicans. Of course the IRS scandal makes Carney smile, conservatives nationwide were viciously targeted by the Federal government, and this spin-machine is up and running full speed. The DailyCaller.com article continued;

That led to a brief yet tense exchange between Scarborough and Carney:

CARNEY: I greatly appreciate that that is the line pushed by Republicans who want Washington to be focused on scandals instead of the economy —

SCARBOROUGH: No, no, no, no, no, no, Jay — is that the truth or not? Don’t give me talking points! That doesn’t work on this show. So answer my question, and then let’s talk about the economy.

CARNEY: When you get to the question I’ll answer it—

[CROSSTALK]

SCARBOROUGH: I gave you the question, and you decided to fight me, Jay. Stop your games with me. We’ve known each other for too long. I’m not playing your games. I’m not somebody you talk down to from your podium.

Carney’s sarcastic tone is matched by Sen. Ted Cruz on Fox News Live at 4:23 (MST) when speaking about Obama and the apparently “phony” IRS scandal;

“Well, you know...I think it's interesting that he calls them phony scandals when at the time they broke he professed to be concerned about them. When he discovered that the IRS was wrongfully targeting his [...HIS] political opponents, and we now know that with the at least the tacit, if not explicit, approval of one of his top political appointees, he claimed that he was shocked and would get to the bottom of it. And following the pattern of this administration he gave one speech about it and quickly says, ‘Let’s brush it under the carpet...nothing to see here.’ It’s the same pattern he followed with Benghazi, it’s a pattern over and over again...of wanting to avoid accountability; and I think it's unfortunate to see the executive [branch] abusing power and disregarding the law.”
Phony scandals: The new Obama narrative - Denver Conservative | Examiner.com

Obama's been talking about everything but the economy and now he wants to talk about it. 5 years into is administration. He wants to refocus on the economy. How many times has he said he wanted to work on the economy? He's all mouth and no action.

Links

Obama Attacks 'Phony Scandals,' 'One Percent,' Forces 'Conspired' Against Middle Class
You can't claim your group is being targeted, when you only make up 25% of the applicants getting additional scrutiny.

It is a phoney scandal. Just like the one about ACORN. The one about Obama's tele-prompter. His birth certificate. They never end.

Last edited:
22924246_BG1.jpg

Obama's IRS and NSA have been caught red-handed and he has the unmitigated gall to call them phony. He's claiming now they're fake scandals.

Joel B. Pollak, in an article on Brietbart.com, explained the tone of Obama’s speech on July 24, 2013;

President Barack Obama's speech at Knox College in Galesburg, Illinois was billed as an address on the economy, the first of a series of economic orations. Yet instead of presenting a policy agenda, Obama launched a partisan attack reminiscent of his most blistering addresses of the 2012 presidential campaign, dismissing concerns about "phony scandals" and attacking Republicans for promoting "gridlock" in Washington (full article here).

Joe Scarborough, host of MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” is not often seen as a champion of conservative values but today he strayed from the network’s “Obama coddling narrative” and went directly after the mouthpiece of the White House. According to the DailyCaller.com on July 24, 2013;

Host Joe Scarborough, however, also wanted to discuss the Internal Revenue Service’s targeting of conservative groups, which a visibly irritated Carney dismissed as a “phony scandal.”

“At the beginning, you said it was just the Cincinnati office,” Scarborough said. “And then we find out more people in Washington are involved. And then this past week we found out, despite what any of us think of the investigations on Capitol Hill — and I see you smiling, I don’t know that there’s anything to smile about, that it wasn’t a couple of crazy people in Cincinnati, that this information actually went up to the Chief Counsel of the IRS, which was one of two political appointees by the president of the United States and the entire IRS. So it doesn’t sound phony to me, Jay” .

Carney, true to form and true to the president’s narrative, immediately reacted to Scarborough’s statement by...you guessed it...blaming Republicans. Of course the IRS scandal makes Carney smile, conservatives nationwide were viciously targeted by the Federal government, and this spin-machine is up and running full speed. The DailyCaller.com article continued;

CARNEY: I greatly appreciate that that is the line pushed by Republicans who want Washington to be focused on scandals instead of the economy —

SCARBOROUGH: No, no, no, no, no, no, Jay — is that the truth or not? Don’t give me talking points! That doesn’t work on this show. So answer my question, and then let’s talk about the economy.

[CROSSTALK]

SCARBOROUGH: I gave you the question, and you decided to fight me, Jay. Stop your games with me. We’ve known each other for too long. I’m not playing your games. I’m not somebody you talk down to from your podium.

Carney’s sarcastic tone is matched by Sen. Ted Cruz on Fox News Live at 4:23 (MST) when speaking about Obama and the apparently “phony” IRS scandal;

“Well, you know...I think it's interesting that he calls them phony scandals when at the time they broke he professed to be concerned about them. When he discovered that the IRS was wrongfully targeting his [...HIS] political opponents, and we now know that with the at least the tacit, if not explicit, approval of one of his top political appointees, he claimed that he was shocked and would get to the bottom of it. And following the pattern of this administration he gave one speech about it and quickly says, ‘Let’s brush it under the carpet...nothing to see here.’ It’s the same pattern he followed with Benghazi, it’s a pattern over and over again...of wanting to avoid accountability; and I think it's unfortunate to see the executive [branch] abusing power and disregarding the law.”

Obama's been talking about everything but the economy and now he wants to talk about it. 5 years into is administration. He wants to refocus on the economy. How many times has he said he wanted to work on the economy? He's all mouth and no action.

Links

Obama Attacks 'Phony Scandals,' 'One Percent,' Forces 'Conspired' Against Middle Class
You can't claim your group is being targeted, when you only make up 25% of the applicants getting additional scrutiny.

It is a phoney scandal. Just like the one about ACORN. The one about Obama's tele-prompter. His birth certificate. They never end.

The IRS apologized for targeting tea party groups. And just for you I linked to Daily Kos.

So you better email them and let them know they really didn't target conservative groups.

Because obviously you know more than the IRS about what they did.

:lmao:

IRS apologizes for targeting tea party groups in review of applications for non-profit status

by Jed Lewison for Daily Kos

The Internal Revenue Service inappropriately flagged conservative political groups for additional reviews during the 2012 election to see if they were violating their tax-exempt status, a top IRS official said Friday.

Organizations were singled out because they included the words "tea party" or "patriot" in their applications for tax-exempt status, said Lois Lerner, who heads the IRS division that oversees tax-exempt groups.

In some cases, groups were asked for their list of donors, which violates IRS policy in most cases, she said.

Daily Kos: IRS apologizes for targeting tea party groups in review of applications for non-profit status

The IRS apologized for targeting tea party groups. And just for you I linked to Daily Kos.

So you better email them and let them know they really didn't target conservative groups.

IRS apologizes for targeting tea party groups in review of applications for non-profit status

The Internal Revenue Service inappropriately flagged conservative political groups for additional reviews during the 2012 election to see if they were violating their tax-exempt status, a top IRS official said Friday.

Organizations were singled out because they included the words "tea party" or "patriot" in their applications for tax-exempt status, said Lois Lerner, who heads the IRS division that oversees tax-exempt groups.

In some cases, groups were asked for their list of donors, which violates IRS policy in most cases, she said.

Daily Kos: IRS apologizes for targeting tea party groups in review of applications for non-profit status
I don't know why they apologized, they didn't do anything wrong.

22924246_BG1.jpg

[CROSSTALK]

Links

And will never end because this administration doesn't do it's job. It simply campaigns.

Daily Kos: IRS apologizes for targeting tea party groups in review of applications for non-profit status[/quote]I don't know why they apologized, they didn't do anything wrong.

They say the first reaction is usually the most honest. Once you've had time to think up a story to spin, that's when it turns into fertilizer.

They apologized because they knew they were caught. Now they're trying to get away with calling it a fake.

You nuts on the right don't get to decide for everyone what is or isn't a scandal.

If you did we'd have had the President removed for being a Kenyan.

You have no credibility.

You nuts on the right don't get to decide for everyone what is or isn't a scandal.

You have no credibility.

Anyone who says Fast & Furious, Benghazi, the IRS abuses, and the NSA spying is fake has no credibility. I think Obama faked his birth certificates but I don't think it's because he's from Kenya. We don't know why he would fake them. It's clear that some of the information on it is fake. I believe he once used a fake BC to get foreign aide when he was a student. That's probably the worst of it.

You know, nobody even mentioned the fact that Obama sent community organizers (protestors) to Sanford and used taxpayer cash to pay for it. He's using his political action committee (Organizing For Action) to advertize Obamacare. The fact that he has ties to Occupy Wallstreet, ACORN, and other nefarious groups. The fact that he ended all White House tours for the poor and the middle-class but still allows his rich friends to tour the White House upon request, ending "The People's House" label during his administration. Can't argue the fact that he's never submitted a budget that works, can't get any support from his own party, and that the Democrat controlled Senate has never voted on a budget to make sure that sequester kicked in. Now 800,000 government employees are all part-time workers. Oh, and to top it all off, he spent $4.3 billion on himself and his family last year. The Royals in the U.K. laugh at this fact because they point out that the entire house of Windsor only costs the country $58 million to do the same thing. It's a nice trade-off because the royals bring in twice that amount in revenue to the state.

Last edited:
And will never end because this administration doesn't do it's job. It simply campaigns.
Yeah, but you don't bitch about that!

Almost all the criticisms from the right about Obama, is just made up bullshit. The thing is, there's so much shit Obama has done that people should be outraged about, there's no need to make up phony issues that are not really that important.

Gall?

He nailed it.

Criminal Boss Firebug Issa is a unmitigated schmuck too.

But, he is the best Conservatives can muster.

That's pretty telling.

As is the Conservative mantra - BURN IT DOWN, BABY!

You have no credibility.

Anyone who says Fast & Furious, Benghazi, the IRS abuses, and the NSA spying is fake has no credibility. I think Obama faked his birth certificates but I don't think it's because he's from Kenya. We don't know why he would fake them. It's clear that some of the information on it is fake. I believe he once used a fake BC to get foreign aide when he was a student. That's probably the worst of it.

You know, nobody even mentioned the fact that Obama sent community organizers (protestors) to Sanford and used taxpayer cash to pay for it. He's using his political action committee (Organizing For Action) to advertize Obamacare. The fact that he has ties to Occupy Wallstreet, ACORN, and other nefarious groups. The fact that he ended all White House tours for the poor and the middle-class but still allows his rich friends to tour the White House upon request, ending "The People's House" label during his administration. Can't argue the fact that he's never submitted a budget that works, can't get any support from his own party, and that the Democrat controlled Senate has never voted on a budget to make sure that sequester kicked in. Now 800,000 government employees are all part-time workers. Oh, and to top it all off, he spent $4.3 billion on himself and his family last year. The Royals in the U.K. laugh at this fact because they point out that the entire house of Windsor only costs the country $58 million to do the same thing. It's a nice trade-off because the royals bring in twice that amount in revenue to the state.

:lol:

Don't go out in the sun with the tin foil hat.

You have no credibility.

yesterday Obama said that everyone needed to focus on his agenda and not any so-called scandals

when someone says this, it's a clue there is a legit scandal

Obama has no credibility and you are hitching your wagon to him :cuckoo:

Obama always tries to "focus" on the economy when his approval ratings dip below acceptable levels.

This is the 19th time he's acted like he cares about a lousy economy. 1.8 % growth. Nearly 8% unemployment (really 16%). His media claims the stock market is an indication of a strong economy but it's mostly due to a massive influx of freshly printed cash and a refusal to raise interest rates for low income investors. Students aren't so lucky. They get shafted.

What was Watergate about? Anybody remember? It involved a break-in of a democrat party campaign headquarters. Anybody well versed in political intrigues would be aware of the dirty tricks that went on from the days of FDR through JFK and LBJ but Nixon was a republican. Nobody died but the media brought him down. How many Mexican citizens died because of the incredible blunder of Fast/Furious? Obams's personal coverup of the A.G.'s role is more than a Watergate case. Americans died in Benghazi and the administration has been in a coverup mode ever since. The INS spying and the IRS abuses would have had Nixon out on his ear but the media isn't interested in attack journalism anymore.

Slush funds, payoffs, cover ups, breaking and entering.

Mexican citizens are dying because of the draconian war on recreational use of non government approved substances not F & F.

The only thing covered up in Benghazi is what the hell was the CIA doing there. Congress has been given the classified version, we peons have not.

The real scandal at the IRS is who changed the rules regarding tax exemption for those type of organizations and why Congress hasn't address it yet.

Congress can put a halt to the intel gathering if it wants too.

Yellow journalism is alive and well at Faux News.

You have no credibility.

yesterday Obama said that everyone needed to focus on his agenda and not any so-called scandals

when someone says this, it's a clue there is a legit scandal

Obama has no credibility and you are hitching your wagon to him :cuckoo:

"Phony" Scandals is to Obama what the "Man Behind The Curtain" was to the Wizard of Oz.

well, the NSA is not a scandal anymore - the House just gave the agency it's absolution :evil:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back