Phony Scandals?????????

Are you intentionally ignorant of the facts in these cases or are you simply regurgitating the spew you swallowed from Kos, Media Matters, and the DNC?

Fact is Nixon was a crook.

Fact is F&F killed no one.

Fact is there was no cover up of the attack on our consulate in Benghazi. Well other than the classified information that Congress is hiding from us.

Fact is under the letter of the law no organization that acts political should have an anonymous donor, tax free status.

Congress can repeal the specific portion of the PA to stop the massive intel gathering of the NSA.

Turn Off Fox
It's bad News for America!

Fact is you're full of shit.

*No Offense*

None taken. Thick skin.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k80nW6AOhTs]Jane you Ignorant slut - YouTube[/ame]

phoney scandles brought to you by a phoney American. and a piss poor excuse for a man.

22924246_BG1.jpg

Obama's IRS and NSA have been caught red-handed and he has the unmitigated gall to call them phony. He's claiming now they're fake scandals.

Obama must think we're God Damned idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joel B. Pollak, in an article on Brietbart.com, explained the tone of Obama’s speech on July 24, 2013;

President Barack Obama's speech at Knox College in Galesburg, Illinois was billed as an address on the economy, the first of a series of economic orations. Yet instead of presenting a policy agenda, Obama launched a partisan attack reminiscent of his most blistering addresses of the 2012 presidential campaign, dismissing concerns about "phony scandals" and attacking Republicans for promoting "gridlock" in Washington (full article here).

Joe Scarborough, host of MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” is not often seen as a champion of conservative values but today he strayed from the network’s “Obama coddling narrative” and went directly after the mouthpiece of the White House. According to the DailyCaller.com on July 24, 2013;

Host Joe Scarborough, however, also wanted to discuss the Internal Revenue Service’s targeting of conservative groups, which a visibly irritated Carney dismissed as a “phony scandal.”

“At the beginning, you said it was just the Cincinnati office,” Scarborough said. “And then we find out more people in Washington are involved. And then this past week we found out, despite what any of us think of the investigations on Capitol Hill — and I see you smiling, I don’t know that there’s anything to smile about, that it wasn’t a couple of crazy people in Cincinnati, that this information actually went up to the Chief Counsel of the IRS, which was one of two political appointees by the president of the United States and the entire IRS. So it doesn’t sound phony to me, Jay” .

Carney, true to form and true to the president’s narrative, immediately reacted to Scarborough’s statement by...you guessed it...blaming Republicans. Of course the IRS scandal makes Carney smile, conservatives nationwide were viciously targeted by the Federal government, and this spin-machine is up and running full speed. The DailyCaller.com article continued;

That led to a brief yet tense exchange between Scarborough and Carney:

CARNEY: I greatly appreciate that that is the line pushed by Republicans who want Washington to be focused on scandals instead of the economy —

SCARBOROUGH: No, no, no, no, no, no, Jay — is that the truth or not? Don’t give me talking points! That doesn’t work on this show. So answer my question, and then let’s talk about the economy.

CARNEY: When you get to the question I’ll answer it—

[CROSSTALK]

SCARBOROUGH: I gave you the question, and you decided to fight me, Jay. Stop your games with me. We’ve known each other for too long. I’m not playing your games. I’m not somebody you talk down to from your podium.

Carney’s sarcastic tone is matched by Sen. Ted Cruz on Fox News Live at 4:23 (MST) when speaking about Obama and the apparently “phony” IRS scandal;

“Well, you know...I think it's interesting that he calls them phony scandals when at the time they broke he professed to be concerned about them. When he discovered that the IRS was wrongfully targeting his [...HIS] political opponents, and we now know that with the at least the tacit, if not explicit, approval of one of his top political appointees, he claimed that he was shocked and would get to the bottom of it. And following the pattern of this administration he gave one speech about it and quickly says, ‘Let’s brush it under the carpet...nothing to see here.’ It’s the same pattern he followed with Benghazi, it’s a pattern over and over again...of wanting to avoid accountability; and I think it's unfortunate to see the executive [branch] abusing power and disregarding the law.”
Phony scandals: The new Obama narrative - Denver Conservative | Examiner.com

Obama's been talking about everything but the economy and now he wants to talk about it. 5 years into is administration. He wants to refocus on the economy. How many times has he said he wanted to work on the economy? He's all mouth and no action.

Links

Obama Attacks 'Phony Scandals,' 'One Percent,' Forces 'Conspired' Against Middle Class

Obama has zero ground to stand on...you know he's trying to gin up crap to save Democrats from defeat in 2014. NOW the economy is a priority? Really?

The man is a criminal...he's destroyed the Private sector intentionally...like the Communist scumbag he is and his parents/Grandparents were.

If you tell somebody lies long enough, and loud enough, sooner or later they will believe them. Such as it is with liberal Democrats.

Obammer's former regulation czar Cass Sunstein wrote a book on it. He called it "Availability Cascades". Repeat a lie over and over and it eventually becomes the truth in most people's minds. They used it in a bunch of scandals against Bush. Now Obama is essentially running the White House with this tactic. It's the purpose for his speeches.

22924246_BG1.jpg

Obama's IRS and NSA have been caught red-handed and he has the unmitigated gall to call them phony. He's claiming now they're fake scandals.

Joel B. Pollak, in an article on Brietbart.com, explained the tone of Obama’s speech on July 24, 2013;

President Barack Obama's speech at Knox College in Galesburg, Illinois was billed as an address on the economy, the first of a series of economic orations. Yet instead of presenting a policy agenda, Obama launched a partisan attack reminiscent of his most blistering addresses of the 2012 presidential campaign, dismissing concerns about "phony scandals" and attacking Republicans for promoting "gridlock" in Washington (full article here).

Joe Scarborough, host of MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” is not often seen as a champion of conservative values but today he strayed from the network’s “Obama coddling narrative” and went directly after the mouthpiece of the White House. According to the DailyCaller.com on July 24, 2013;

Host Joe Scarborough, however, also wanted to discuss the Internal Revenue Service’s targeting of conservative groups, which a visibly irritated Carney dismissed as a “phony scandal.”

“At the beginning, you said it was just the Cincinnati office,” Scarborough said. “And then we find out more people in Washington are involved. And then this past week we found out, despite what any of us think of the investigations on Capitol Hill — and I see you smiling, I don’t know that there’s anything to smile about, that it wasn’t a couple of crazy people in Cincinnati, that this information actually went up to the Chief Counsel of the IRS, which was one of two political appointees by the president of the United States and the entire IRS. So it doesn’t sound phony to me, Jay” .

Carney, true to form and true to the president’s narrative, immediately reacted to Scarborough’s statement by...you guessed it...blaming Republicans. Of course the IRS scandal makes Carney smile, conservatives nationwide were viciously targeted by the Federal government, and this spin-machine is up and running full speed. The DailyCaller.com article continued;

CARNEY: I greatly appreciate that that is the line pushed by Republicans who want Washington to be focused on scandals instead of the economy —

SCARBOROUGH: No, no, no, no, no, no, Jay — is that the truth or not? Don’t give me talking points! That doesn’t work on this show. So answer my question, and then let’s talk about the economy.

[CROSSTALK]

SCARBOROUGH: I gave you the question, and you decided to fight me, Jay. Stop your games with me. We’ve known each other for too long. I’m not playing your games. I’m not somebody you talk down to from your podium.

Carney’s sarcastic tone is matched by Sen. Ted Cruz on Fox News Live at 4:23 (MST) when speaking about Obama and the apparently “phony” IRS scandal;

“Well, you know...I think it's interesting that he calls them phony scandals when at the time they broke he professed to be concerned about them. When he discovered that the IRS was wrongfully targeting his [...HIS] political opponents, and we now know that with the at least the tacit, if not explicit, approval of one of his top political appointees, he claimed that he was shocked and would get to the bottom of it. And following the pattern of this administration he gave one speech about it and quickly says, ‘Let’s brush it under the carpet...nothing to see here.’ It’s the same pattern he followed with Benghazi, it’s a pattern over and over again...of wanting to avoid accountability; and I think it's unfortunate to see the executive [branch] abusing power and disregarding the law.”

Obama's been talking about everything but the economy and now he wants to talk about it. 5 years into is administration. He wants to refocus on the economy. How many times has he said he wanted to work on the economy? He's all mouth and no action.

Links

Obama Attacks 'Phony Scandals,' 'One Percent,' Forces 'Conspired' Against Middle Class

Obama has zero ground to stand on...you know he's trying to gin up crap to save Democrats from defeat in 2014. NOW the economy is a priority? Really?

The man is a criminal...he's destroyed the Private sector intentionally...like the Communist scumbag he is and his parents/Grandparents were.

The only reason he's helping Congressional Democrats is so he can lay waste to America during his last two years without any interference from anyone.

22924246_BG1.jpg

[CROSSTALK]

Links

You have to understand that Obama is talking to his little flunky followers because they were starting to get concerned as facts kept coming out. He knows the rest of us will call him on this bullshit, but he's trying to hang onto the supporters he has left. Looks like a large number of Dems started turning on him recently, so he's desperate.

He's claiming now they're fake scandals.

Apparently you didn't get the memo, in order for a scandal to be genuine it now must obtain a scandal permit from the White House Communications Office.
Which makes one wonder how Jay Carney sleeps at night with the whoppers he tells daily...

I’m Not Somebody You Talk Down To From Your Podium’: Joe Scarborough Unleashes on Jay Carney

Even Scarborough...a well known pretend 'rightwinger' nails these asswipes...

~Go figure...

22924246_BG1.jpg

Links

The only reason he's helping Congressional Democrats is so he can lay waste to America during his last two years without any interference from anyone.

100%. Politics as usual indeed. This Republic is being destroyed...Leftists and many Repubes are applauding it.

Every 'scandal' is REAL..rogue IRS, Fast and Furious, Benghazi, Data Mining... And others...The Republic is in jeopardy...Constitution in peril...and we get political posturing by tyrants in all corners of government...

Every 'scandal' is REAL..rogue IRS, Fast and Furious, Benghazi, Data Mining... And others...The Republic is in jeopardy...Constitution in peril...and we get political posturing by tyrants in all corners of government...

Barry has started the policy of "I'll call these scandals "phony" and my minions will fall into lockstep and they will soon be forgotten"

Just like Richard Nixon.......

Barry has started the policy of "I'll call these scandals "phony" and my minions will fall into lockstep and they will soon be forgotten"

The Obama=Nixon thing isn't gaining any traction, either. But it's understandable you'd bring it up, since you seem to a bit behind the curve.

:D

The Obama=Nixon thing isn't gaining any traction, either. But it's understandable you'd bring it up, since you seem to a bit behind the curve.

All it took was a scream for the left to destroy Howard Dean. They could destroy Obama just as easily, but they refuse to. So if something seems not to be getting traction it's not because it isn't true.

All it took was a scream for the left to destroy Howard Dean. They could destroy Obama just as easily, but they refuse to. So if something seems not to be getting traction it's not because it isn't true.

Nixon turned out to be a criminal in the end...sad...because he did do some good things for this nation.

Nixon turned out to be a criminal in the end...sad...because he did do some good things for this nation.

So did Hitler.

You're right Obama makes Nixon look like the greatest and most honest president in the history of U.S. presidents...you will wake up one day and feel very foolish for your support of this crumb of a man.

Forum List

Back