Photo from Obama's inauguration unravels liberal claims that 'Betsy Ross' flag is racist

No liberal has claimed the Betsy Ross flag is racist. Colin Kapernick is the only person who called that flag racist. As a card carrying liberal, I think this whole line of thinking is ridiculous.

However, the Confederate Flag is a whole other issue.

upload_2019-7-4_10-32-26.jpeg
www.flagguys.com

Francis Hopkinson. Francis Hopkinson (September 21, 1737 – May 9, 1791) was an author and composer. He designed the first official American flag, Continental paper money, and the first U.S. coin. He was also one of the signers of the Declaration of Independence in July 1776, as a delegate from New Jersey.
Born: September 21, 1737; Philadelphia, Provi...
Died: May 9, 1791 (aged 53); Philadelphia, Pe...
Nationality: American
Francis Hopkinson - Wikipedia

No liberal has claimed the Betsy Ross flag is racist. Colin Kapernick is the only person who called that flag racist. As a card carrying liberal, I think this whole line of thinking is ridiculous.

What Confederate Flag? I never see any confederate flags being flown anywhere.
Something the left never addresses.

Google Image Result for https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/62/Cherokee_Confederates_Reunion.gif/325px-Cherokee_Confederates_Reunion.gif

Native American Confederates. Including the Cherokee.

Isn't that the tribe pocahontas claims she belongs to?

Lol at the fucking left.
Fascinating. Thank you.
upload_2019-7-4_10-38-14.jpeg
www.flagguys.com

Francis Hopkinson. Francis Hopkinson (September 21, 1737 – May 9, 1791) was an author and composer. He designed the first official American flag, Continental paper money, and the first U.S. coin. He was also one of the signers of the Declaration of Independence in July 1776, as a delegate from New Jersey.
Died: May 9, 1791 (aged 53); Philadelphia, Pe...
Born: September 21, 1737; Philadelphia, Provi...
Nationality: American

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_Hopkinson

The display of flags used by and associated with the Confederate States of America (1861–1865) has continued, with a long interruption, into the present day, with the "Southern cross" used in the battle flag of General Robert E. Lee's Army of Northern Virginia gaining the most popular recognition as a modern symbol of the Confederacy, and by extension, the Southern United States in general. Such displays have been made for a variety of reasons, with Southern heritage, states' rights, and historical commemoration among the stated reasons for particular uses. Displaying the flag has long been controversial in the United States, due to the flag's longstanding associations with racism, slavery, segregation, white supremacy, and treason.[1][2][3] Many Southerners associate the Confederate battle flag with pride in their heritage and traditions, but for many outsiders it is impossible to separate the flag from its association with the defense of slavery and racial bias.[4]

The display of flags used by and associated with the Confederate States of America (1861–1865) has continued, with a long interruption, into the present day, with the "Southern cross" used in the battle flag of General Robert E. Lee's Army of Northern Virginia gaining the most popular recognition as a modern symbol of the Confederacy, and by extension, the Southern United States in general. Such displays have been made for a variety of reasons, with Southern heritage, states' rights, and historical commemoration among the stated reasons for particular uses. Displaying the flag has long been controversial in the United States, due to the flag's longstanding associations with racism, slavery, segregation, white supremacy, and treason.[1][2][3] Many Southerners associate the Confederate battle flag with pride in their heritage and traditions, but for many outsiders it is impossible to separate the flag from its association with the defense of slavery and racial bias.[4]

As I stated, I never see the Confederate Flag being flown by “right wingers”.

1200px-Flag_of_the_Confederate_States_of_America_%281861%E2%80%931863%29.svg.png

You are welcome to leave the union and join Mexico.

Keep this in mind as you continue to whine and complain about the Idiot in Chief...

I do not live in a confederate state, I thank my parents for that.

Eh?
The flag has no ties to confederacy. Most historians agree it's design is most likely tied to flags flown in Boston at the time, and that she chose a circle of stars after a popular design of a halo made of stars. The stripes was a very popular design by a multitude of national flags and family crests.

It does today.
Brainwashed much ??

As I stated, I never see the Confederate Flag being flown by “right wingers”.

1200px-Flag_of_the_Confederate_States_of_America_%281861%E2%80%931863%29.svg.png

I guess you haven't seen all those Southern white supremacists, like Dylann Roof, who posted pictures of himself holding the Confederate Flag.

I don't know of any other country in the world, which displays the symbols of the rebels who lost a Civil War, or erects statues to their leaders. At the very least, it keeps alive respect for people who tried, and failed, to destroy your country and who killed hundreds of thousands of your countrymen.

ME: While that ignorant punk Colin Kaepernick is crying about our flag, here is a reminder of of Obama's use of the racist flags. Happt 4th to all!

Photo from Obama's inauguration unravels liberal claims that 'Betsy Ross' flag is racist
LINK Photo from Obama's inauguration unravels liberal claims that 'Betsy Ross' flag is racist

A photograph from the 2013 inauguration of former President Barack Obama should put to rest the sudden claims from some that the "Betsy Ross" American flag is a racist dog-whistle.

D-jOOarWwAADfck.jpg

1200x600.jpg

Still obsessing over the inauguration of Obama? Seek mental counseling ..........
Well since you loons are stating that flag is racist. We are just showing how racist your dear Obama is. I mean if the flag is racist, the person that flies it is also, right?

I never said the flag was racist

ME: While that ignorant punk Colin Kaepernick is crying about our flag, here is a reminder of of Obama's use of the racist flags. Happt 4th to all!

LINK Photo from Obama's inauguration unravels liberal claims that 'Betsy Ross' flag is racist

A photograph from the 2013 inauguration of former President Barack Obama should put to rest the sudden claims from some that the "Betsy Ross" American flag is a racist dog-whistle.

D-jOOarWwAADfck.jpg

1200x600.jpg

Still obsessing over the inauguration of Obama? Seek mental counseling ..........
Do you believe the Betsy Ross Flag is racist and those who fly it?

I never said such & never implied it either

How in God’s name does a woman creating a Flag for US racist? Clearly, when you are committed to the Fundamental Transformation of America, you will say anything.

How in God’s name does a woman creating a Flag for US racist? Clearly, when you are committed to the Fundamental Transformation of America, you will say anything.
One wonders what that transformation fully meant. I think it was a huge dog whistle to the racist blacks who hate whites for their ancestorial history. So it began, the use of fake made up issues, reparations I mean regulations in order to begin the transformation of wealth out of the hands of those they hate. Then new legislation or EO's we're written to give instant so called social justice to those who had tagged their causes to the movement, even if those causes had nothing to do with the past what so ever.

The misuse of government power began to swell under Obama, and this is why when Trump won or had begun his campaign to run, they had to stop him at all cost. They weren't done at all until Trump upset their movement and momentum in that movement, and so it was get Trump no matter what out of that office in order to regain the so called transformation that no one except a few signed up for in Obama world. It's been hell ever since Trump was elected, and lucky for them Trump wasn't a Hitler or the dictator that they accuse him of being.

Keep this in mind as you continue to whine and complain about the Idiot in Chief...

Eh?
The flag has no ties to confederacy. Most historians agree it's design is most likely tied to flags flown in Boston at the time, and that she chose a circle of stars after a popular design of a halo made of stars. The stripes was a very popular design by a multitude of national flags and family crests.

It does today.

:rolleyes:
Only if you are a leftist who seeks to alter history to meet an agenda.
Little diddy... you can't change history. It is what it is. And always will be.
Anything else is changing it to meet some preconception or desire to make it something else..
Welcome to the New Democrat Party. Revisionist, fascist and will not tolerate differences in opinion.
Flags of the Confederate States of America - Wikipedia

Your point?
The first confederate flag was designed 90 years after Betsy Ross's flag.
That's like saying Ancient Troy were Nazis because they had an an insignia that is the source of the Nazi Swastika.
That is just plain ignorant.
You can't condemn something for looking similar to something that came much later. What a sophomoric way of thinking.

I never liked the Confederate Flag.
I see them all of the time here in the South.
But the strange thing is.....most of the people that fly them here are Democrats still.
If they have one in their truck 9 out of 10 they're Democrat voters.

I never liked the Confederate Flag.
I see them all of the time here in the South.
But the strange thing is.....most of the people that fly them here are Democrats still.
If they have one in their truck 9 out of 10 they're Democrat voters.
Of course they are... Voting for that free stuff is the southern way ya know. LOL

Why not, everyone else is doing it. Don't want to miss out.

It ain't working as well in the Trump economy though, so back to work everybody goes.

Ummm, you might want to check your sources on that.

D-jOOarWwAADfck.jpg

1200x600.jpg
That was 10 years ago. Things change, you wiley racists are always looking for new symbols to co-opt when we figure out the current ones.

Eh?

It does today.

:rolleyes:
Only if you are a leftist who seeks to alter history to meet an agenda.
Little diddy... you can't change history. It is what it is. And always will be.
Anything else is changing it to meet some preconception or desire to make it something else..
Welcome to the New Democrat Party. Revisionist, fascist and will not tolerate differences in opinion.
Flags of the Confederate States of America - Wikipedia

Your point?
The first confederate flag was designed 90 years after Betsy Ross's flag.
That's like saying Ancient Troy were Nazis because they had an an insignia that is the source of the Nazi Swastika.
That is just plain ignorant.
You can't condemn something for looking similar to something that came much later. What a sophomoric way of thinking.

It’s pathetic how deep and meticulous Liberals will go to paint US as the most racist nation in the World. AMERICA ..... RACIST....... NAZI..... OPPRESSION.....BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Logic will tell you US is the most tolerant Nation in the World. We evolved from slavery.... African, Muslim, and Asian nations have NOT.

Forum List

Back