Photos of syrian massacres recycled as gaza atrocities

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I think most of us are aware of this by now.

PHOTOS OF SYRIAN MASSACRES RECYCLED AS GAZA ATROCITIES

by Anav Silverman

The original massacre, in Syria
Yet another fake "Gaza" photo has incited a flurry of comments on Facebook against Israel during the fifth day of Israel's Pillar of Defense operation in the Hamas-controlled Gaza Strip. An Arab news site called Alarab Net released the photo, which shows a family who was allegedly 'massacred' in Gaza on its Facebook page on Sunday, November 18. The caption in Arabic roughly translates into English as "martyred massacred family in Gaza shortly before..."

Thanks to Tazpit News Agency's investigative work, it was found that the photo had been originally published on a news site based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates called Moheet one month earlier on October 19. On the Moheet website, the photo was titled "Syria killed 122 Friday...Assad Used Cluster Bombs."

Continue reading at:

Think-Israel Article

you have got to be your own researcher and make sure you can trace claims, photos and video back to the first date and first publication.

I think most of us are aware of this by now.

PHOTOS OF SYRIAN MASSACRES RECYCLED AS GAZA ATROCITIES

by Anav Silverman

The original massacre, in Syria
Yet another fake "Gaza" photo has incited a flurry of comments on Facebook against Israel during the fifth day of Israel's Pillar of Defense operation in the Hamas-controlled Gaza Strip. An Arab news site called Alarab Net released the photo, which shows a family who was allegedly 'massacred' in Gaza on its Facebook page on Sunday, November 18. The caption in Arabic roughly translates into English as "martyred massacred family in Gaza shortly before..."

Thanks to Tazpit News Agency's investigative work, it was found that the photo had been originally published on a news site based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates called Moheet one month earlier on October 19. On the Moheet website, the photo was titled "Syria killed 122 Friday...Assad Used Cluster Bombs."

Continue reading at:

Think-Israel Article
It's basically Pallywood outsourcing its work. Not all fiction and drama propaganda movies are made in Gaza or the West Bank.

Yes, there is plenty of photo fraud by the Palestinians. Pallywood at its finest.

Last edited by a moderator:
for those who do not know-----mislabel is NOT A PALLYWOOD innovation. I was a child in
the 1950s-------in a small town----whilst it transformed itself from rural farming to SUBURBAN--
in the Post World War II era. The larger area had been an area will known in local history
as a NAZI ENCLAVE ------There were old pamphlets scattered about town-----which were
all about -----of all people JEWS-----so I read them. Pictures of dead jews were
simply relabeled--------"jews murder blond-blue eyed Christians". The stuff was actually
the original holocaust denial stuff and dated back to the late 1930s

for those who do not know-----mislabel is NOT A PALLYWOOD innovation. I was a child in
the 1950s-------in a small town----whilst it transformed itself from rural farming to SUBURBAN--
in the Post World War II era. The larger area had been an area will known in local history
as a NAZI ENCLAVE ------There were old pamphlets scattered about town-----which were
all about -----of all people JEWS-----so I read them. Pictures of dead jews were
simply relabeled--------"jews murder blond-blue eyed Christians". The stuff was actually
the original holocaust denial stuff and dated back to the late 1930s

And that is another connection with the Nazis and Palestinians. :mad:

Forum List

Back