Pick Your USMB Movie Star!

xotoxi :

wooderson.jpg

Hey...why's mine a freakin thumbnail?

Host the picture at a picturehoster and then include it via bbcode to html syntax . Usually that syntax is given to you after you uploaded it. If not, in the Text Editor of usmb.com you have to click on the small image that represents a mountain and a sun.

You uploaded the picture into the "message board software", then it gets scaled..

ekrem:

DataTNG.jpg

Host the picture at a picturehoster and then include it via bbcode to html syntax . Usually that syntax is given to you after you uploaded it. If not, in the Text Editor of usmb.com you have to click on the small image that represents a mountain and a sun.
[/quote]

Hey...why's mine a freakin thumbnail?

You uploaded the picture into the "message board software", then it gets scaled..[/QUOTE]

This is new to me also. I will try....:eek:

Pick a character from a MOVIE, and who it is.

I'll start:

Luissa and Art 15 from "Heathers"

heathers.jpg

This is the best I could do. Don't know how to enlarge pictures here, but some of you will "get" my pick.....[I KNOW EZ will..lol ] From Hogan's Heroes [that I've never watched..:lol:]

*Oddball*

Attachments

• $kellys-heroes-oddball.jpg
    $kellys-heroes-oddball.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:

Forum List

Back