Pickup trucks fly Confederate flag, crash into one another at the Oceanfront

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
No no they are not racists

Virginia Beach, Va. – Nearly a dozen pickup trucks flying the Confederate flag drove up and down the Oceanfront over the weekend.

Cell phone video taken by Japharri Jones of Hampton, shows the trucks on Atlantic Avenue. Witnesses say the drivers were also screaming racial slurs at folks passing by.

“They’re screaming. They’re yelling and honking their horns,” says Angel Cook, one of the witnesses. “I was petrified, I was like what is going on?”

Pickup trucks fly Confederate flag crash into one another at the Oceanfront WTKR.com

Big rally planned for this weekend. My neck of the woods...should be interesting.

And every one of those trucks flagrantly sported a license plate!

There's the common element!

C'mon, libs get out there and picket against license plates!

I bet you wish you were one of them there crackers

Lol....i will probably head down on Saturday...get me some guilty confederate strange.

did anyone die? if so did you have an orgasm? that's the important thing of all this stupidity. nothing but hate anymore on this board. it's just a real shame from when I joined in 2004
with Obama's election it swept in nothing but lowlifes . this op has hardly been here a YEAR and things have dropped to the level of dailykos

We got guns. We can wish and be any damn thing we want in America.

More fantasies of yours Dorkyfuzzlenutz-IQ-214
You OUTSIDE people.
You NON Americans.
You got NO say in OUR country Bubba, NONE.

We have fought YOUR TYPE before and stand ready again.

did anyone die? if so did you have an orgasm? that's the important thing of all this stupidity. nothing but hate anymore on this board. it's just a real shame from when I joined in 2004
with Obama's election it swept in nothing but lowlifes

Almost as good as trailer house crashes

nothing but lowlifes

Yes you are Steph, yes you are

The board is getting ready to tilt BACK conservative. That's why all the hate from the left.

We got guns. We can wish and be any damn thing we want in America.

More fantasies of yours Dorkyfuzzlenutz-IQ-214
You OUTSIDE people.
You NON Americans.
You got NO say in OUR country Bubba, NONE.

We have fought YOUR TYPE before and stand ready again.

Yes Dorkyfuzzlenutz-IQ-214 half baked taco, we are all very scared :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

The board is getting ready to tilt BACK conservative. That's why all the hate from the left.

It's like a romper room for the idiot guano.
how many damn threads just like this do they put up in one day to crap all over the board and us

Last edited:

Are you trying to help Dorkyfuzzlenutz-IQ-214?

how damn threads just like this do they put up in one day to crap all over the board and us
guno is NOT American. He IS German dog shit and SHOULD be treated as such. It's time these NON Americans got OUT of American politics.

how damn threads just like this do they put up in one day to crap all over the board and us
guno is NOT American. He IS German dog shit and SHOULD be treated as such. It's time these NON Americans got OUT of American politics.

Mentally ill taco boy Dorkyfuzzlenutz-IQ-214 go pray to your jebus for a few brain cells

Forum List

Back