Pickup trucks fly Confederate flag, crash into one another at the Oceanfront

No no they are not racists

Virginia Beach, Va. – Nearly a dozen pickup trucks flying the Confederate flag drove up and down the Oceanfront over the weekend.

Cell phone video taken by Japharri Jones of Hampton, shows the trucks on Atlantic Avenue. Witnesses say the drivers were also screaming racial slurs at folks passing by.

“They’re screaming. They’re yelling and honking their horns,” says Angel Cook, one of the witnesses. “I was petrified, I was like what is going on?”

Pickup trucks fly Confederate flag crash into one another at the Oceanfront WTKR.com
lol thanks guno :D

And every one of those trucks flagrantly sported a license plate!

There's the common element!

C'mon, libs get out there and picket against license plates!

I bet you wish you were one of them there crackers
We got guns. We can wish and be any damn thing we want in America.
why you keep using the pronoun "we"? Who is that? Will anyone on this board admit that they are with you?

did anyone die? if so did you have an orgasm? that's the important thing of all this stupidity. nothing but hate anymore on this board. it's just a real shame from when I joined in 2004
with Obama's election it swept in nothing but lowlifes . this op has hardly been here a YEAR and things have dropped to the level of dailykos
Join in 2004? :eusa_liar: Thats not what you told me butt hurt grl

Mentally ill taco boy Dorkyfuzzlenutz-IQ-214 go pray to your jebus for a few brain cells
Since YOU opened that door. Mr Jesus is going to send YOU to hell nazi boy with all the other mental misfits. Oh YOU will scream and Gnash your teeth but to NO avail.

Leave as soon as you want.
Seriously guy get some mental health help before we read about you in the papers or on the news
It was reading people just like YOU that led to Roof shooting NINE Innocent unarmed Negro Christians. Posters just LIKE YOU.
Threatening me Dorkyfuzzlenutz-IQ-214
Nope, just stating a FACT. Roof was reading and commenting on hate threads just LIKE YOURS.

That's not what Roof said.

Forum List

Back