Pickup trucks fly Confederate flag, crash into one another at the Oceanfront

did anyone die? if so did you have an orgasm? that's the important thing of all this stupidity. nothing but hate anymore on this board. it's just a real shame from when I joined in 2004
with Obama's election it swept in nothing but lowlifes
The board is getting ready to tilt BACK conservative. That's why all the hate from the left.

It's like a romper room for the idiot guano.
how damn threads just like this do they put up in one day to crap all over the board and us
guno is NOT American. He IS German dog shit and SHOULD be treated as such. It's time these NON Americans got OUT of American politics.

Mentally ill taco boy Dorkyfuzzlenutz-IQ-214 go pray to your jebus for a few brain cells
Since YOU opened that door. Mr Jesus is going to send YOU to hell nazi boy with all the other mental misfits. Oh YOU will scream and Gnash your teeth but to NO avail.

Leave as soon as you want.

did anyone die? if so did you have an orgasm? that's the important thing of all this stupidity. nothing but hate anymore on this board. it's just a real shame from when I joined in 2004
The board is getting ready to tilt BACK conservative. That's why all the hate from the left.

how damn threads just like this do they put up in one day to crap all over the board and us
guno is NOT American. He IS German dog shit and SHOULD be treated as such. It's time these NON Americans got OUT of American politics.

Mentally ill taco boy Dorkyfuzzlenutz-IQ-214 go pray to your jebus for a few brain cells
Since YOU opened that door. Mr Jesus is going to send YOU to hell nazi boy with all the other mental misfits. Oh YOU will scream and Gnash your teeth but to NO avail.

Seriously guy get some mental health help before we read about you in the papers or on the news

with Obama's election it swept in nothing but lowlifes . this op has hardly been here a YEAR and things have dropped to the level of dailykos

Do you have anything to say about the idiots driving around throwing out racial slurs, then crashing into each other?

You don't see the humor in that? I think it's funny as hell.

Seriously guy get some mental health help before we read about you in the papers or on the news
It was reading people just like YOU that led to Roof shooting NINE Innocent unarmed Negro Christians. Posters just LIKE YOU.

He's too lazy to do anything but post shit on a forum. Plus, he's waiting on his Government check.

It was reading people just like YOU that led to Roof shooting NINE Innocent unarmed Negro Christians. Posters just LIKE YOU.
Threatening me Dorkyfuzzlenutz-IQ-214

What an idiot.

Nope, just stating a FACT. Roof was reading and commenting on hate threads just LIKE YOURS.

Nope, just stating a FACT. Roof was reading and commenting on hate threads just LIKE YOURS.
Poor poor Dorkyfuzzlenutz-IQ-214 :ahole-1:

soon can't be soon enough for us here. that is one person who has the blackest heart and soul of anyone I have come across. It's just lowlife nasty

soon can't be soon enough for us here. that is one person who has the blackest heart and soul of anyone I have come across. It's just lowlife nasty
Stop looking in the mirror trailer park queen

I was asked along with another to RE-mod the threads at CCC where Roof posted. I started last Thursday and he favored VERY radical VERY hateful threads/comments and posts just like Guno writes.

Stop looking in the mirror trailer park queen
Your talking to an American, KRAUT TRASH.

Last edited:
So all the rightwing pin heads are fine with a bunch of feral crackers riding up and down the street in a tourist area yelling racial slurs, I am sure the Chamber of Commerce is thrilled coming up on a fourth of july weekend

So all the rightwing pin heads are fine with a bunch of feral crackers riding up and down the street in a tourist area yelling racial slurs, I am sure the Chamber of Commerce is thrilled coming up on a fourth of july weekend
Well Nazi boy it's like this....

I think its funny as hell but it sounds like Dark Fury and or Stef knows these inbred racist crackers up close and personal.

Chillax knee jerkers. Its not like a little set-to between a couple of ignernt assholes will interrupt your welfare checks.

:lmao:

Have any of the brainless RWs said the accident is Obama's fault?

If not, that's coming.

Bet on it.

:rolleyes:

You aren't going to do shit, pussy

Forum List

Back