Pics of Obamas 8200 Sq Ft Non-Eco Friendly Mansion

When the Doomsdayers start acting like manmade global warming is a crisis, I may start listening.

Obamas' new $5.3m Washington DC home renovated to include TWO offices | Daily Mail Online

"non-eco friendly"? Where does it say that?

How many posts do we get from people like you where they put a truth with something they just decided to add that has nothing to do with what has been said, and then you attack the thing that wasn't said.
heating and cooling over 8000 square feet for 4 people is extremely energy intensive especially when you consider the average home is only about 2600 sf

Sure, that doesn't mean that the Obamas are going to heat 8000 square meters all the time. It doesn't mean they don't have energy efficient heating. It doesn't mean anything, it means their house is big and that's all it means. And yet someone decided to put in that it wasn't energy efficient with no evidence of this at all.

Yeah OK

We already know Obammy likes the white house like a sauna because he cant take the cold I seriously doubt he's going to keep the thermostat at 64 anywhere in that Mcmansion

Do we already know this?

What temperature did he keep it at compared to other presidents?
Do you ever read the news or do you just have a short memory?

Obama Cranks Up White House Thermostat: "You Could Grow Orchids In There" | The Huffington Post

When the Doomsdayers start acting like manmade global warming is a crisis, I may start listening.

Obamas' new $5.3m Washington DC home renovated to include TWO offices | Daily Mail Online

How many posts do we get from people like you where they put a truth with something they just decided to add that has nothing to do with what has been said, and then you attack the thing that wasn't said.
heating and cooling over 8000 square feet for 4 people is extremely energy intensive especially when you consider the average home is only about 2600 sf

Sure, that doesn't mean that the Obamas are going to heat 8000 square meters all the time. It doesn't mean they don't have energy efficient heating. It doesn't mean anything, it means their house is big and that's all it means. And yet someone decided to put in that it wasn't energy efficient with no evidence of this at all.
Now the leftards are just making up more lies to spin for their messiah.

Yeah OK

We already know Obammy likes the white house like a sauna because he cant take the cold I seriously doubt he's going to keep the thermostat at 64 anywhere in that Mcmansion

Do we already know this?

Obama Cranks Up White House Thermostat: "You Could Grow Orchids In There" | The Huffington Post

I don't read and remember things that aren't important.

Yeah OK

Do we already know this?

I don't read and remember things that aren't important.

Right

A) Why do you need to fucking insult every time? Jeez, how fucking old are you?
B) What did I make up? I mean, if you're going to fucking insult people, at least get things right.

I said "it doesn't mean", basically the logic goes that if someone posts a source that said NOTHING about how the house is heated, then this doesn't mean ANYTHING about the house is heated. Therefore if I say "It doesn't mean they don't have...." then I didn't make anything up, did it?

Christ, you people have the vote, it's scary.

The point, Sherlock, is that leftist elites in government are constantly saying one thing and doing another. It isn't energy efficient to warm up two assholes with a 8,000 sf heating system. You need pictures?

B) What did I make up? I mean, if you're going to fucking insult people, at least get things right.

I said "it doesn't mean", basically the logic goes that if someone posts a source that said NOTHING about how the house is heated, then this doesn't mean ANYTHING about the house is heated. Therefore if I say "It doesn't mean they don't have...." then I didn't make anything up, did it?

The lack of self awareness of the left is mind boggling.

Wasn't Douchebag all about Green??

Seems to me I remember that all Govt. fleet vehicle are now Volts and Green was good.

Guess that doesn't apply to his new mcmansnion.

Poor baby spinning lies for his messiah. A messiah who has the carbon footprint of 500 average Americans.

Yeah, just make more attacks so you don't have to bother with reality. You talk about self awareness, and yet just attack, how ironic.

Yeah, just make more attacks so you don't have to bother with reality. You talk about self awareness, and yet just attack, how ironic.
I don't feel any mercy for an imbecile who makes up lies for the narcistic hypocrite liar Obama.
Just like every other Gorebal Warmer Doomsdayer, Obama doesn't believe his own bullshit.

Poor baby spinning lies for his messiah. A messiah who has the carbon footprint of 500 average Americans.

Dude, you're fucking pathetic. I'm putting you in the ignore list, you're a complete waste of time, so childish it's incredible. Grow up.

Dude, you're fucking pathetic. I'm putting you in the ignore list, you're a complete waste of time, so childish it's incredible. Grow up.
Coming from someone who claims Obama doesn't heat or AC all of his mansions that is a plus. Stay in your fantasy bubble world.

Forum List

Back