Pics of Obamas 8200 Sq Ft Non-Eco Friendly Mansion

I'm not surprised. Obama won in 08 by lambasting the 1% crowd and CEO's 'flying around in shiny jets' and all. Thing is, his drones didn't care that Obama was calling the pot black

-Geaux

I thought the Obama's were poor. At least they were poor when they came in the WH door.

Where the hell did they get the money for a five million dollar mansion??

Anyone know??

You could have at least served cheese to go with the whine.

When the Doomsdayers start acting like manmade global warming is a crisis, I may start listening.

Obamas' new $5.3m Washington DC home renovated to include TWO offices | Daily Mail Online

"non-eco friendly"? Where does it say that?

How many posts do we get from people like you where they put a truth with something they just decided to add that has nothing to do with what has been said, and then you attack the thing that wasn't said.
heating and cooling over 8000 square feet for 4 people is extremely energy intensive especially when you consider the average home is only about 2600 sf

I thought the Obama's were poor. At least they were poor when they came in the WH door.

Where the hell did they get the money for a five million dollar mansion??

Anyone know??

The Clinton Foundation? Soros?

-Geaux

Obama is one of these Moon Bat jackasses that has a "do what I say, not what I do" mentality.
No, that is the Party of Family Values mantra, but it's "do as I say, not as I do". Damn, you nutters are just so slow.

When the Doomsdayers start acting like manmade global warming is a crisis, I may start listening.

Obamas' new $5.3m Washington DC home renovated to include TWO offices | Daily Mail Online

How many posts do we get from people like you where they put a truth with something they just decided to add that has nothing to do with what has been said, and then you attack the thing that wasn't said.
heating and cooling over 8000 square feet for 4 people is extremely energy intensive especially when you consider the average home is only about 2600 sf

Sure, that doesn't mean that the Obamas are going to heat 8000 square meters all the time. It doesn't mean they don't have energy efficient heating. It doesn't mean anything, it means their house is big and that's all it means. And yet someone decided to put in that it wasn't energy efficient with no evidence of this at all.

Sure, that doesn't mean that the Obamas are going to heat 8000 square meters all the time. It doesn't mean they don't have energy efficient heating. It doesn't mean anything, it means their house is big and that's all it means. And yet someone decided to put in that it wasn't energy efficient with no evidence of this at all.

Yeah OK

We already know Obammy likes the white house like a sauna because he cant take the cold I seriously doubt he's going to keep the thermostat at 64 anywhere in that Mcmansion

Yeah OK

We already know Obammy likes the white house like a sauna because he cant take the cold I seriously doubt he's going to keep the thermostat at 64 anywhere in that Mcmansion

Do we already know this?

What temperature did he keep it at compared to other presidents?

Forum List

Back