Pics of Obamas 8200 Sq Ft Non-Eco Friendly Mansion

When the Doomsdayers start acting like manmade global warming is a crisis, I may start listening.

Obamas' new $5.3m Washington DC home renovated to include TWO offices | Daily Mail Online

"non-eco friendly"? Where does it say that?

How many posts do we get from people like you where they put a truth with something they just decided to add that has nothing to do with what has been said, and then you attack the thing that wasn't said.
heating and cooling over 8000 square feet for 4 people is extremely energy intensive especially when you consider the average home is only about 2600 sf

Sure, that doesn't mean that the Obamas are going to heat 8000 square meters all the time. It doesn't mean they don't have energy efficient heating. It doesn't mean anything, it means their house is big and that's all it means. And yet someone decided to put in that it wasn't energy efficient with no evidence of this at all.
The point, Sherlock, is that leftist elites in government are constantly saying one thing and doing another. It isn't energy efficient to warm up two assholes with a 8,000 sf heating system. You need pictures?
More than two will live there. They will get (and need) security, which will take space.

They both need offices, as they are both professionals in their own right. Were they to rent offices outside the home it would explode the costs for heat, security, transportation, etc.

And, they've indicated that it is a temporary residence.

Your envy is noted, though. Had you got an education, maybe you could have succeeded, too!

For the last 24 years, the US first lady has had a post graduate degree.

So much for THAT, eh?

They all keep sucking up tax dollars (~$1mil/yr) each for office costs etc. SS cost is hidden.

BO has three houses. Will be costly for long time as he will live. They all make millions, but still charge taxpayer.
Annual Allowance for 4 Former Presidents - Bankrate.com
Wow, that link was just stupid!

But yes. We could certainly cut payments to former office holders. I don't really see that as some big budget issue. And, one must also consider what it means for those who gain office without being millionaires. It's possible to come through campaign costs and other stuff during one's term that is personally expensive.

I heard Oblama is such a heterosexual he had his back door bricked to keep men from entering it....

Home looks like a POS for the price. I'm sure he'll use his political leverage to move up from this starter mansion in no time though.

Which Former President Costs US the Most?
They all keep sucking up tax dollars (~$1mil/yr) each for office costs etc. SS cost is hidden.

BO has three houses. Will be costly for long time as he will live. They all make millions, but still charge taxpayer.

But yes. We could certainly cut payments to former office holders. I don't really see that as some big budget issue. And, one must also consider what it means for those who gain office without being millionaires. It's possible to come through campaign costs and other stuff during one's term that is personally expensive.

Which Former President Costs US the Most?

My guess is that it will be Obama.

Reports say that he gets far more death threats than previous presidents. Also, he has kids that go to school, etc.

He probably needs much more security.

Also, what we pay presidents isn't static. But, my bet is that isn't the big ticket item, as additional security personnel would cost more than his post-presidential salary.

When the Doomsdayers start acting like manmade global warming is a crisis, I may start listening.

Obamas' new $5.3m Washington DC home renovated to include TWO offices | Daily Mail Online

How many posts do we get from people like you where they put a truth with something they just decided to add that has nothing to do with what has been said, and then you attack the thing that wasn't said.
heating and cooling over 8000 square feet for 4 people is extremely energy intensive especially when you consider the average home is only about 2600 sf

Sure, that doesn't mean that the Obamas are going to heat 8000 square meters all the time. It doesn't mean they don't have energy efficient heating. It doesn't mean anything, it means their house is big and that's all it means. And yet someone decided to put in that it wasn't energy efficient with no evidence of this at all.
The point, Sherlock, is that leftist elites in government are constantly saying one thing and doing another. It isn't energy efficient to warm up two assholes with a 8,000 sf heating system. You need pictures?
More than two will live there. They will get (and need) security, which will take space.

They both need offices, as they are both professionals in their own right. Were they to rent offices outside the home it would explode the costs for heat, security, transportation, etc.

Your envy is noted, though. Had you got an education, maybe you could have succeeded, too!

So much for THAT, eh?

And that means what? She's better at bullshitting than normal? Or she can suck professor dick better?

So much for THAT, eh?
I'm not educated because I think obama is a hypocrite? Any asshole can get a degree, I'm not even sure what kind of point you were trying to make. Like all libs you give a pass to your leftist masters and ignore any hypocrisy. obama regularly flies to Hawaii to get in a game of golf. What all does that entail? That's as necessary as a 8,000 sf mansion to house a security detail huh?

I thought the Obama's were poor. At least they were poor when they came in the WH door.

Not necessarily, although they pretended. They were involved in some shady real estate deals in Chicago. Prior to entering the US Senate in 2004 Hussaine earned a salary of $60,287 from the Illinois State Senate and $32,144 from the University of Chicago Law School. Hussaine allegedly had four investment accounts between $50,000 and $100,000 each. This suggests Barry Hussaine had accumulated up to $400K on a modest salary which is impossible without outside assistance. Then in 2005 he received an $850K advance from a book publisher and $380K in royalties. He allegedly bought into Nuveen Floating Rate Income Fund which crashed in his second term. It is still not where it was when he allegedly invested in it. In 2006 book royalities of $150K and another book advance of $425K. Strange. He invested in the stock market with Vanguard. That almost lost half its value in 2008. In 2007, $3,000,000 and $820,000 more in royalties from book publishers. His supporters generally cannot read, so that is an interesting feat. Then he allegedly invests millions in money market funds (earning maybe 1% a year) and US Treasuries. So like with all Obama situations, lots of unanswered questions. Meanwhile Hussaine's illiterate, fellow affirmative action graduate and the grotesque partner in crime Michelle made even more from book publishers. Folks, who knew ghost written books featuring angry liars and their racist perspectives could make so much moola!

Forum List

Back